Redpill me on Bitcoin. Where do I start?

Redpill me on Bitcoin. Where do I start?

Other urls found in this thread:

weuse.cash/2016/06/09/btc-xmr-zcash/
youtube.com/watch?v=mM2ra-LzMQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just gooble it

wait for the fall
catch the falling knife
hope not to cut yourself

This

For fast gains, I recommend Iconomi coin. It is the NASDAQ of all cryptos.

coinbase dotcom. buy and send to an exchange or a cold address if you are boring and want to just hold and accumulate.

>tfw want to start buying and missed a low point of $779 and now it's rising again
now I just gotta wait for another drop. Hopefully these chinamens transaction fees start a crash

Note that it is essentially a higher volatility proxy for ETH

>chinamens

My sides

I randomly caught news that bitcoin was now in the 900s, then recalled that I heard about it when it was in 100s.

Felt pretty stupid tbqh.

we all feel pretty stupid

i feel pretty comfy since i cashed out

>now I just gotta wait for another drop.
The drop already happened. Get ready for 4 figures.

>all
only nocoiners

Buy a shit ton of Ethereum and wait about a year.

Bitcoin isn't going to drop to 300 unless it becomes illegal to own.

Find a different coin like ETH and research it a shit ton, buy a shit ton, and wait for it to go to the moon.

Im buying into ethereum,
Not gonna miss out like I did on Bitcoin.
Albeit, I bought in at the recent 890$ dip for 0.3 BTC

I already have over a thousand ETH and plan to have around 2.5k by the end of next week.
Then gonna put them into cold storage with my Nano S and just focus on school and life and wait for my $$$ to go up in time.
Hard part is going to be when to cash out and when to keep holding.

Nice brother, im dropping 500 on it this week on top of what I got.

Maybe well see each other in Aspen in a few years. Our model wives will become friends.

You mess around with anything on Robin Hood?

Don't. Buy something that has more than a 14b market cap controlled by chinks. If you're going to make risky manipulation-prone investments then penny stocks have better margins and leverages. If you're actually buying into this as "the future of money" I'll be content to laugh at you.

You don't. You buy ETH instead.

You cannot buy most online services with ETH though

All I really found on robin hood was robinhoodcoop.org or something like that.
An occupy wallstreet kind of tech movement or something?

>occupy wallstreet
I have not heard that name in a long time...

RobinHood is a share trading app without broker fees, its what alot of people use on here, very popular and easy to use. Not cryptocurrency related but I was just wondering if we had any other prospective investments in common

>tfw you remember 1 btc at 30 cents
>thought it was a stupid hype, didn't buy
>mfw

Also the biggest trader of bitcoin is cartels.

They do majority of their business during summer.

You can back test the history to confirm this.

No point researching if you can't think critically.

Research what makes Bitcoin valuable. You will realize that things like ETH will only work when built on top of a money blockchain and ETH tokens themselves are worthless. You will also realize the inherent unfixable flaws with Bitcoin and will decide to move most of your money (and all of your eth) into Monero.

This article is a good start for your Bitcoin redpill, OP.
weuse.cash/2016/06/09/btc-xmr-zcash/

Do you know how much you make off of POS as a percentage? I can't find that kind of information anywhere.

It's a meme.

>muh unfixable flaws
Yeah no. The only thing unfixable is XMR's low node count due its bloatchain

Sorry for your XMR bag. Sell it for BTC before its too late.

Yeah I just found out about it man, been on Robinhood general thread here ever since.
Thinking I should probably put half my money in ETH and the other half for stocks I mean holy shit.
Some of the stocks those guys are picking have gone up over 100% in 3 days.
Do I need a minimum amount of funds?

>Eth
>Gambling on meme stocks
Some people just want to be poor

>Im buying into ethereum,
>Not gonna miss out like I did on Bitcoin.
The reason you missed out on Bitcoin is because you're dumb and it's the same reason you're going to miss out on Monero.

Go away monero shill

Hey Monero shill, where is best place to buy?

No minimum needed.
Like the other post stated share trading is a gamble, so is bitcoin and ethereum to an extent. But thats what were here for right? And Ive made a small sum from it, just dont have 'weak hands' as they say and stay diversified.

Poloniex if you've got BTC. Kraken for USD and EUR. And don't store it on the exchange.

Eth is a mess.
Xmr had its pump.

Crypto is a scam.

I bought a whole bunch of Trumpcoin when it was worth pennies, when would have yielded me a few hundred dollars profit had I sold at the dump.

I transferred it to my YoBit wallet, and they fucking lost it all and won't reimburse me. This would probably happen when you try to sell all your Bitcoin, thinking you'll be making $100,000 or some shit but nobody will buy it or it'll just disappear when you try to transfer it. You won't be able to sell it on Coinbase either since they have limits.

Don't get sucked into this scam. If you want to make money from Bitcoin, you should start an exchange. Then engage in front-running and market manipulation. Team up with a miner to unload their fresh coins at inflated prices for a cut of the action. Allow cybercriminals to launder their coins. When enough pigeons leave their money with your exchange, do an exit scam. Repeat until rich.

>muh PBOC meme
>price still going up

>dumb autist gets scammed by shitcoin and chink exchange
>crypto is a scam

an exchange is pretty good business even without scamming.

>price still going up
in your dreams maybe if anything it stays the same for the past week or so. people are waiting for something to happen i guess.

But why shouldn't I do it when there are no consequences?

>a currency that is run like a pyramid scheme because it isn't actually used to buy anything of value

There I redpilled you

if you scam the wrong people the consequences might be much more dire than jail time. thing getting raped and mutilated and dissolved in acid as you still screaming.

second if a business is good then you want it to run as long as you can.

Get a fucking wallet (NOT AN ONLINE ONE, NEVER USE ONLINE) buy some coins and send them to your address

>using shit pyramid memecoins made by the get-go for a pump&dump scheme

>being this retarded you used an online wallet

Why don't you start walking through an overpass and tell me how dangerous cars are?

>make an exchange
>get hacked
>fucked for life

>gold has no value because people use it to store wealth

>price still 900USD solid
keep coping nocoiner

if you actually looked at a chart you can see it goes up and down in the same range over and over $890-920. if you call that rising then you either never seen a price chart before or we don't speak the same language.

>if you scam the wrong people the consequences might be much more dire than jail time. thing getting raped and mutilated and dissolved in acid as you still screaming.
But these sorts of people don't store bitcoin on exchanges, criminals tend to cash out quickly, while it's the amateur speculators who get ripped off by exit scams.

Also, keeping the business long term makes sense only if you believe it will be profitable long term (precisely - that regular profits from running an exchange can surpass a profit from an exit scam). Bitcoin will pop as soon as cybercriminals find a better payment/money laundering method,

That's why I advise to bust it out as soon as feasible.

Good thing i live in American where owning body armour and AKMs with 75 round drum mags are a thing.
Oh and conceal carry.

yeah that will save your ass all right from any cartel. godspeed user blast away them gangers! it's not like they have numbers and even heavier weapons don't worry about that shit! i'm confident you absolutely gonna demolish their entire organization with your cc.

I bought 30 of them for $30. I sold total for $300. I feel like an idiot.

1000% gains that's not shabby user not shabby at all. i only managed like 2-300% i'm still quiet satisfied with it. for now i wait, i'm not going to buy btc at this price unless it stays here for a good while.

Top KEK

Never mind. I found out what the problem was. Prob was, I didn't sync my Trump Wallet before transferring over the coins. As soon as I did that, it completed the transaction. Wew lads, my bad. But you assholes didn't tell me I had to do that.

Anyway,. just sold the remaining shitty Trumpcoins I had for $200, total $150 profit. Chump change, like you'll get from BTC.

>Where do I start?
Don't.

As if you have any idea about my trading practices as a whole. Now that you created a ficitional account of me in your head, you led youreself to create a fictional history and chain of future events for me as well.

Im the dumb one though? Ok, monero shill.

>bloatchain
Nice meme. Node count's actually kept increasing.

Unless you're planning to have your copy of the blockchain on a floppy disk it won't be an issue at this rate. Scaling will most likely have to happen off-chain with both Monero and Bitcoin anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=mM2ra-LzMQk

More like TRUMPCHANGE amirite!

You're better off putting your life savings on red at the roulette table.

5 years ago