pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tfy4svIKQL8Qw3UEW06B3dI8NFgMvi1sA-F5oZC9A-w/edit?usp=sharing
darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Status Icons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5-3

If I fall into the plague fetus pit, is the situation utterly hopeless? Not even firestorm kept them away.

HEY

How do I make my characters hair blonde?

Which Souls character do you think gives the best footjobs?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tfy4svIKQL8Qw3UEW06B3dI8NFgMvi1sA-F5oZC9A-w/edit?usp=sharing

>need Onyx Blade for INT build
>reach Vilhelm
>get his dumb ass to jump off the cliff

who /MISCHIEF/ here?

Where's Chaos Blade?

>mushrooms
>caring about 100% block
you haven't actually shielded them, have you
go mostly redhead and work with the lighting of the area

>reach Vilheim
>he silences us
>kick him off the roof

Can't silence the dark messiah's foot, bitch.

Ludleth

How can I get the harald humanity head?

hey baby

collector's edition

Post screens/webms

Not infusable, Frayed Blade is only there as a comparison.

Chaos Blade does have scaling past 60 dex though.

Is the master key recommended in ds1? It feels like cheating.

Is there any way to reach this secluded area? it looks suspicious.

Deserter armor is quite frankly the best looking armor in the game.

>get Dark Souls 3
>first Souls game ever, not counting BB
>having a blast
>shit ton of grinding though
>grind INT to get Soul Greatsword
>grind DEX for Quills req
>beat Abyss Watchers easily last night
>find out Im overleveled as fuck at SL48

fuck

It is recommended, if you are prepared to enter harder areas early.

Do without on your first playthrough, then enjoy the open ended options on subsequent ones.

Yes.

Pyrofag here I've been out of the loop for a while, what's the current best weapon to infuse chaos with?

It's a bad first playthrough item because without it it takes you into good directions, o my use the key if you've played before

Lothric Knight Sword if you have the Dex for it, Longsword if not.

>Yes.
I have been looking around the area and can't find anything, I must be blind.

It simply means I summoned Shira to fight Midir, she died at the beginning and I had to fight him for 15 minutes. I couldn't believe I actually mantained the concentration long enough to kill him with the HP bonus.

>tfw bad internet

Am I what's wrong with these games?

Take a right when you pass the two Lothric Knights in Dreg Heap.

>us

You know the area where the two lothric knights are chilling out? Look there again.

an excerpt from a /dsg/ FC

r8 my fashion

Phantoms can't fight Vilheim anyway, I just meant myself and himself.

Go up across the tower to where you first see Amnesiac Lapp, there'll be another area where you can start dropping down. Enjoy your Dreg Corpses and Lothric Knights.

4/10

Thanks, I'll look there.

homeless grey alien/10

>Phantoms can't fight Vilheim anyway
literally killed him as a phantom less than 5 minutes ago

>heavy splitleaf has an S scaling in strength
I leaked a bit of precum
>Phantoms can't fight Vilheim
Not true any more. You can thank the pisspants knights of want for that

oh, they must have changed it, I never co-op through areas since I like the slightly spooky atmosphere of going alone in places and exploring at my own pace.

That's a bit of a disappointment. He's a fun fight.

It sounds like you've spread your points around so randomly that you wouldn't actually feel overlevelled.
Except you're carrying an Onyx blade in the Farron swamp so you're blatently having gear muled to you. Whatevs it's single player.

I love twinking on High Wall.

Yorshka

>Except you're carrying an Onyx blade in the Farron swamp so you're blatently having gear muled to you.

You can actually get Onyx that early if you just run through Ariandel after killing Crystal Sage, there's no major obstacle on the way to Vilhelm and the guy himself can be easily cheesed.

PC player here. After my computer has been running for a while, I suffer a substantial loss in fps for both dark souls and dark souls 2. Restarting the computer fixes this, but I thought I'd ask here in case anyone has had the same problem and knew the reason or had a solution for this.

>literally doing over 2000 damage per hit with great soul dregs to King of the Storm
what the fuck is this shit

Same with Quills, you don't have to kill any boss, just make it to the Corvian Settlement.

Is there a list to what all those icons next to players mean?

cute boy

it's >fextralife but here
darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Status Icons

Those ones are Stam regen up, FP regen, and password enabled

King of the Storm has weak defenses on its face.

Disconected just after backstabbing them, ok.

rate my sl35 farron keep invader

I have literally no idea what muled means. I speedran to Vilhelm. Also, havent summoned either

hehe

if you aren't doing anything spooky, then it's shit

>tfw slipped off rafters fucking around
>got stuck mid air
>stayed in a plunging attack animation for three minutes before just exploding and dying

I love this game. I mean that unironically, too.

Did you use Collector's Edition for those body sliders? I can't reach anything near that phat in vanilla

skellies

That's just the camera angle + point forward makes your butt stick out. Combined with black leather it creates the illusion of phat.

i do plan on doing spooky things, but i also want to invade normally with a strong poison theme, should i change the name?

i couldn't think of a good name for a poison character

Bad Swamp Cuckulus

That's a game-y solution that removes interesting choices from the existing system, looks inelegant and isn't necessary.
A mechanic where decent amounts of mana can be recovered by hitting things with regular melee attacks would probably be a better fit. You could also increase the base mana pool and reduce the gains for early ATT points, or give pure melee builds better reasons to put points into ATT. Like say, if items like Church Guardian Shivs were actually good, and you replaced the extensive consumable options like Bombs with items which consumed mana.
The amount of zero investment stuff you have access to in DS3 like bombs, knives, explosive bolt Avelyns, charms, resins, moss etc. etc. has the effect of crippling the utility of lower investment INT/FTH/ATT. Because so much utility is just handed to you for free, you get little benefit from stat investment until you go the whole hog. Exceptions for Med Heal.

It should have been easy to add options like Catalysts where the L2 does the mainhand WA, or offhand movesets where the L2 does mainhand WA instead of fucking dagger block, but we didn't get that, instead we got a load of baggage which interferes with good design. Burn it all away and lets start afresh.

i see you using the saint tree bellvine. how's that working out for you in PvP? What spells do you cast with it?

It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it

I'm playing ds1 for the first time. Should I play a sorcerer or a knight?

HAHAHAHAHA I DID IT MOTHERFUCKERS

THANK YOU GUYS

FUCK YOU POOLURKER

>Do you think the return of sword magic (weapon arts) was successful?

no. it's ruined by the fp bar.
i never use weapon arts because they get stuck in the "i'll save this for when i REALLY need it" limbo.

>In DS1, and DS2 to an extent, you could have everything a weapon did and still use whatever you wanted in the other hand.

you had to 2 hand weapons to use their "special" abilities in those games, too

Spellsword

Spellsword it is then

I've just started DS1 for the first time, what level should I be when I fight the Bell Gargoyles?

Yorshka, or Sirris. She'd make sure to have her feet feel silky smooth to prove her devotion to you.

none, having it active is the same effect as having a sage's ring on. it doesn't stack, it just adds 30 dex when calculating your casting speed

15-25

I just started ds1 for the first time. What is fire?

Do you ever just have a good dream and then you wake up and start crying because you realise it'll never be real

Rank the rewards from the covenants from best to worst.

ye when i fuck ur mums pussy lmao

this is some good pvp

how do i beat that faggot in the frozen lake with the wolf?

He doesn't obey any of the rules of the game to do with hyper armor and he can attack you almost instantly after a backstab or riposte. The wolf doesn't obey any of the laws of physics. It barely has any animations and yet zooms around at mach speed dealing half my hp in 1 hit. This fight is worse than oceiros.

What graphical mod should I use for dark souls 1 ?

Thanks, I think I'm about 20

Yeah yesterday I dreamed this general no longer had tripfags, avatarfags, and scalies.

None. It's fine.

King of the Storms has no defense.

You can chuck Sunlight Spears at him for like 2000 damage a pop, too. 5 (Five) Lightning Arrows will end the phase outright.

realy bad question, it was obvious from the start

I just use it for the sage+2 effects.
works fine for duels but for invasions I rather have a weapon on the right hand and use the sage ring

dsfix you donk

>das1
>>>>>>>>fine

Just quickly swap between your weapon and candlestick

>>das1
>>>>>>>>fine
Visually, yes.

that can be a reality tho user

ds1 is fine. it's just that its fineness is somewhat hidden. dsfix mends this without adding any textures