Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

puyonexus.com/wiki/How_to_Play_Puyo_Puyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

Reminder that Tekken 7 milks you more than SFV if you want to be competitive

2D IS ALL WE NEED

Play Puyo!

puyonexus.com/wiki/How_to_Play_Puyo_Puyo

Post your face when crapcum drones in full damage control.

MY GAME IS BETTER THAN UR GAME!!!!

Will I be able to run Tekken 7 on my dual-core?

Play more Eliza, you fucks.

tekken 7 is going to kill it with casuals

Damn Kekken customization is normie heaven

It's really not though...

Lmao by offering 3 DLC characters? You do realize SFV will be at 12 by the end of this year? Nobody is unlocking all of those with fight money, not even close.

Jivers can't handle seeing a good game, it's pathetic.

I still regret posting that img for you

Trust me, I'm an expert

play his game!!

ok

>literally the same guy shit posting about dual core CPUs

I can't tell if you're a jiver or a ps4 user about to get hit with slowdowns and long load times.

I can't, it doesn't exist.

is punk the greatest fighting game player of all time

How come?

You are more pathetic mentioning ONE single slowdown in a single tournament on a single PS4 all the fucking time

This is so far from being accurate it's not even funny. It will take SFV 4 seasons of character passes to be at the numbers characters Tekken is launching at.

Fuudo called him his demon and said he is the best right now. Haitani called his play inspirational and thinks Punk is brilliant. So, yes, he is now the 6th God.

>xbone doesn't get the jukebox

damn

I'm the guy who's going to ruin your "definitive version's" online experience.

>one single
Several stages have lag from fps drops.

If specials could chip would it make SFV less random or more random?

You cupcakes are getting desperate now.

False but keep crying

Tekken doesn't match 3rd dans with red ranks.

I actually think the console version will be fine, just pointing out how fucking transparent your shitposting about dual cores are. It's obviously the same fucking person.

The load times are real though. PC will be me superior version and people with shitty computers won't change that for those of us with good ones.

Make sure to support the cancer ruining videogames!

#4theplayers

>nip dickriders blaming sf5 with tears in their eyes
>the japanese gods of fighting games say punk is an amazing player and lighting the fire of competition in them

i dont have a face accompanying this post but it would be laffin

When you remove all the clones there's like 8 different characters in Tekken 7

Gee you really got me, what happens when we move on from our match? You're the one stuck with the shitty PC lol.

>kappa is retarded
more news at 11

Im not the dual core poster but the loading times on PS4 are pretty good now

Nothing about chip kills or SFV in general is random

So.......... Anyone wanna play a fighting game?? Or??

>whole character removed because of PETA
Can't make this shit up.

How about you talk to players?

Panda and Kuma are literally the only two that can be considered clones. They specifically left out clone characters or ones that played too similarly

Max is legit autistic. You can see that Markman is getting hit by all those rage arts on purpose just to show them off when Max is just trying to win.

jive has like 15 characters including ryu, red ryu and black ryu

>mfw playing tiddie ninjas instead of fighting games.
feels good desu

look at what your choice of computer processor has done to this thread, dont you have any shame, how can you ask for a game at this time

Is there a good beginner guide on learning alpha 3?

>mfw Max kept blocking Eliza's super and RA

Yeah I know, I was just trying to trigger the faggot. He's freak out when people mention the reality of the PC version being better looking and performing better

Ask a guy who visited Bandai's HQ in the USA and played on one of their 4 Tekken 7 cabinets anything

There is absolutely a tonne of variance in fighting games in general, and a notable amount more than usual in Street Fighter V.

it's the most high iq fighting game ever made doubt you'll find anything that is in english

>Brick didn't get the lobby invite.
Wish you were here.

Just doing the easier single player content of each DLC character alone nets you around 40k refund per character, challenges net you minimum of 6k per week. The only way you wouldn't be able to buy all characters with FM is you wanted to also unlock all the 20k colors and shit

did you ask them why they make laggy shit, kid?

tekkens minimum specs aren't demanding at all, not sure why people are acting like shitty hardware will be a factor.

Was it worth the wait?

im bad at fighting games!

Absolutely nothing in SFV is decided by RNG, maybe you're confusing it with Guilty Gear and Smash

We all do

>they couldn't even be arsed to make a low poly mokujin model for the presentation

holy moly elizas ass is thick and juicy as hell.

i think i want to buy a 4k monitor for this game.

PCfags can't even plug in a controller without something going wrong.
60% of steam users base, all of them, are just down right retarded to some degree.
Mixed review or worse is assured because the platform has gotten infested with low IQ snakes .

Not that I care tho, fuck tekken. Just saying that shits damned.
>I can't get it to launch
>my controller won't work
>why can't I rebind the keyboard?
>game is choppy, bugged?
>LAG
>the net code guy
>muh net code

Its coming.
Expect it.

what's going on with eliza's hands?

Nothing in rock paper scissors is decided by rng either. Still random as fuck, even if there is an element of skill to it.

Kappa is delusional to not recognize the prodigy that is Punk, SFV or not. The Japanese recognize real talent. I have never seen Haitani, the OG, praise anyone.

Sniff

>Dem Eliza thighs

Jesus Christ

yap

no one is unlocking all of those characters fight money alone and that's by design. it'll take years.

Reading your opponent is not random unless you're playing against CPU in which case I suggest you choose a different genre for your hobby

wolverines is better

Kill yourself

Are you retarded? r/kappa loves punk.

u first moran

I just literally proved to you that you can unlock every single DLC character in SFV when they come out as long as you bother logging in once per week

Why is /fgg/ always so well informed about kappa?

kek, yeah it doesn't sound like you're coming from a completely biased perspective at all or with any kind of agenda. this is like me saying all ps4 games run at 30 fps, aka someone talking out of their ass

good shit user, you're a top tier faggot

You play zangief right? You're really stupid.

They make this combo seems a lot more difficult than it actually is, couldnt they just draw a QCF line

Eliza's juicy ass will save fgs

>tfw will be playing eliza on a 55 inch 4k tv on day 1

bruh, I've earned over a million fight money already and I haven't even beaten a single hard or extreme survival

it's not difficult

With your post on Veeky Forums? Some of you should remove the word "literally" from your wheelhouse of word. You don't know what it means clearly.

Jesus Christu

You must be retarded, post hitting a little too close to home for you.
>my dual core can't run the latest games
>refunded
>would not recommend

>PLAYING FIGHTING GAMES ON 55 INCH TVS

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

punk is the antithesis of what kappa is circlejerking about so no

>connecting a laggy tv to your pc

Training mode options are looking real good.
Except they apparently removed the command list overlay option from TTT2. They had to fuck something up huh.

>connecting your laggy pc to the internet

It's not my problem if your reading comprehension or math skills are lacking

Like I said, it's the equivalent of me trying to say all console games run at 30 fps.

Top tier faggot and still striving for more, you're an overachiever. Enjoy those 30 second load times.

>wanna play T7
>no PC strong enough

inferior version here I come

what you say is right, there are a lot of idiots and third worlders on pc and steam reviews are fucked, but you don't have to act like you're on /v/ to post that

Eliza is cute!

hey me2
Getting an upgrade in September though.

Que the obligatory omg how am I supposed to learn 83 moves complaints.