Just bought a volkswagen Up Do I like it?

Just bought a volkswagen Up Do I like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRhfUkv-Ui4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont know op

do you?

To be completely honest, I'm taking it out of the dealership tomorrow.
I drove around a bit with the 1.0L Turbo version and it's pretty sweet. Better than my old C3 1.6L, for sure. I'm poor as fuck though, so the one I bought doesn't come with the turbo engine. I drove it a bit and it's nice too.
The interior is so fucking simple though.

I was hoping to see some opinions of people who own one too. I had to get a new car because my old one was falling apart.

Its a decent car, not particularly fun but practical for the size, gets good fuel economy and will move you from A to B

Honestly id get the electric version.
>2€ to fill up
>tax exempt
>can use bus lanes

For a city dd its a dream

Do a Twingo conversion and live the dream

>buying this instead of a first gen twingo
Kys.

twingo1 is getting old and finding good ones is also getting harder.

Worth it though.

I keep seeing things like this and that Scion cube car pickup conversion that should be ugly but actually think "hey that's pretty cool." What's wrong with me Veeky Forums?

it's just refreshing to see a new car that doesn't look like it's pissed or constipated.

sometimes, instead of being ANGERY or being a tryhard and wanting to hoon like a madman you just want good vibes from your car and have a good time

how much was it OP?

>electric version
I'm not in yurop though hue [spoiler]unfortunately[/spoiler]

11.7k USD.

yeah, I like happy cars too. Funnily enough I went from one "car for women" to a different one.

>C3 1.6L
>I had to get a new car because my old one was falling apart.

My brother has one. Interior fan quit working, car looks like its been to iraq and back. He doesn't maintain it though. Are they just shit? Or should I buy his pos C3 and change fluids/filters and hope to get another 50000km out of it?

>11.7k USD.

Hey Op.. not shitting on your choice but for that kind of cash... You could get a 208, a Swift, a Yaris. Why the VW?

I think the Up can look breddy cool with the right wheels and some suspension update

Nigga.

Nigger.

Do you know the kind of cars you can find on Craigslist for that price? Jesus I hope you're not from America if you paid that much for that car.

>Buckle up bucaroos

youtube.com/watch?v=lRhfUkv-Ui4

>Are they just shit?
I really like(d) mine. It's a pretty comfy car, who treats you well. It's not sportive by any means, but it's comfortable for something of that price.
>hope to get another 50000km out of it?
Not worth it in my opinion, because you're most likely going to replace a lot more stuff than just that. Maybe if the parts are cheap where you live though I guess, but the car is not that special to deserve that.
I had mine since 2014 and I had to replace the cooling fan of the engine (which is pretty expensive for this model), fix the Electrical control unit, and replace usual stuff that just wears out, the clutch kit, brakes, etc. Mine was starting to have problems during ignition too, and changing gears was starting to get uncomfortable.
>You could get a 208, a Swift, a Yaris. Why the VW?
Because thanks to a mix of shit auto mechanics and expensive parts where I live, these cars are a nightmare to maintain. Just like my old C3.
Just looked up and most of them are more expensive here than the up too. The Yaris doesn't even exist in [spoiler]Brazil[/spoiler]
>America
I wish

>[spoiler]Brazil[/spoiler]
>huehue

Isso explica tudo.

Looking up VW UP videos and they're all from huehue land. I sure hope to god you didn't finance it. That is a hell of a leap of faith considering the economy and political climate. Godspeed user.

I remember what it was like to not have torque.

What a terrible, awful feeling. Never again.

What a cucked Up! little piece of German shit.

>entire dash is glossy

That's why I got a 500 Abarth. It always looks happy to see me when I want to go for a drive.

>finance
nah I traded my old car and had the rest of the money at the bank. Plus I live in the glorious south of Brazil, where things ain't that bad.
I agree that the car is expensive, but all cars in this god-forsaken country are. The up at least has low depreciation and is cheap to fix if someting breaks.
Kek, the one I got looks like pic related thankfully.

If you're that poor, why would you buy a new car? Especially when you could actually buy a better used car for that price?

>non TSi

Trash.

Could have bought a Skoda CityGo for cheaper

Or a Seat Mii for even cheaper still

Does it drive like a determined sperm?

Those may not be available where he lives

I've never driven a sperm so I can't answer that unfortunately.

Indeed they aren't.

I'm not that poor, I just know that buying a fancier car would be worse for me financially in the long run. The car isn't new either, even though it almost is. It has 19k km.

just looked them up and FUCKING HELL, THEY REALLY DO NOT DEPRECIATE.

>2013
>222k fucking km

> €3000

this is ridiculous.