/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

mama miras mammaries edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Mid-Season Reinforcements deployed on March 15th.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/reinforcements.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-2-13-2017

opfor has secured the biohazard container:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EzG6wUP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Discord for /r6g/ operations
discord.gg/EzG6wUP

fucking never

>Posts the reddit discord

Haha, nice joke man.
You'll ruse a lot of people for sure, how epic :^)

t.tsshitposter

ooh so we're dividing the general between teamspeak faggots and discord faggots now. Sounds like a brilliant idea.

>being this mad over the ts alternative
t. autist

>tfw

What does /r6g/ think of the FAL's in Siege?

>Hoesph and others shit over 2007-2011 for being an underaged dox fag
>Proceed to suck his cock when he joined the discord
What did they mean by this?

>shitty Dexter edit transitions to a shadshit tier drawing
I miss when I was like 1 of 3 anons who bothered making new threads back then

I was doing this with Valk, since her facepaints look horrifying on her, but I liked the Caveira suggestion.

holy shit I thought it was the original, good job

Breddy gud

10/10 edit

>Boobs longer than upper arm

Playing aggro Valkyrie is honestly the most fun thing in this game. Fucking with the enemy team for the whole round and punching holes in their morale feels great

Almost as fun as playing Buck and fucking everyone up from above.

i fought for my admin on the ts, i deserve it. i am not afraid to ban any of you annoying fucking shitters

nice false flagging

I'm the user that requested it, its fucking perfect

>Mfw banned from ts for shitposting
>Mfw banned from discord for speaking opinion on a gay
Wewlad its like the people who play this game are /nofun/ and /sensitive/

come back

Cry more underaged faggot

>underaged
>18
What, do you want me to be a grown ass 30 year old man who still lives with their parents like most people in the teamspeak and both discords? Kek u guys are really pathetic

If multiple people are showing you the door, it means you're a cunt

>don't post the discord in muh general
>go to the ts so I can ban you if I don't like you

Really makes me think senpai

this

get out newfag

>discord

AGH PUT IT BACK

IQs face will be revealed before the end of the year

>using buck above objective
He's best banging from below, as he's the only one who can effectively.
Sledge is better above, with 2 great guns and more reliable breaches.

Yeah I guess you're right, should've said below

ITS THE

no

Yup pretty much
Should've added a reddit puppet next to Keanu though

why are we so /ded/

ts is alive :^)

we're out of things to talk about, everything that can be said has been said.
we got no new information or leaks to speculate over
most people are playing the game or chatting in the discord now too

Hong Kong reveal when?

downfall of this general is in its final stages I think

It's like the island of broken toys except everyone in it is a colossal faggot nobody wants to be around

>Been doing really decent, feel myself improving a lot, having fun though i'm playing casual
>Feel like I still need more time to familiarise myself before I feel like playing ranked

In a way it's a good thing. It's like a containment zone.

>Doomsayers

Fuck it. Just jump right into it man, balls deep.

You're never going to be "truly ready" for ranked. Might as well get your placements done with quickly so the system can calibrate you with people around your skill level.

T. child who thinks people that grew up with games wont be playing them when they're older

this general has been called dead since I got here during whatever event was for BOPE

Considering we are at the end of the season, it might be worth waiting for the new one. They are going to wipe the ranks anyway so he might as well wait and go through the whole "10 matches to get a rank" thing once

I know I probably should, I just feel i'm gonna bring the team down if I do
Plus I also need a good set of headphones, old ones died recently

Sugoi! A friend that's good at standing still and shooting!

Hey that's me! Im that friend!

Tanoshii~

Should I unlock Jackal or Buck for my next operator?

>Sledge is better above
I haven't played Sledge in a long time, but I kept banging his hammer against the metal bars and the floor never broke the way I expected.

playing casual and this is my 10th 0-3 in a row. why is the matchmaking so shitty?

good job weebs

making a video guide on how to play Trap Queen. what are some essentials that should go into it?

If you are making the guide then you should know fuckwit

Just finished a match only to discover that my sealion was getting bullied : (

>be called out as a retard
>le edgy

Good one lad

This general is a joke. Peterposting, nutshack memeing, a discord, ts faggotry. It's all cancer. Delete this general while you can

>Make sure you put winter camo on every gun she owns for that full snow-core look

it's HAVOC, the new operator

Might as well delete Veeky Forums while you're at it

It's the natural life cycle of generals, there's no need to be upset. You'll get the odd thread in /v/ every now and then. Good night, sweet prince

Sugoo-i, that's pretty good!

good shit, written down

>I'm making a guide but I don't know the essentials that should be included in the guide

Why don't you just refrain from making that guide until you learn what the best tips to teach are?

I'm sorry Rook. I'm sorry Doc. I thought we had a good think, but faggots ruined it. We kept on letting the faggots get away with faggotry. If it's already dead I might as well just bane post until it dies fully. Time to destroy it

>I unironically like AnthonyPit1
Why am I so fucking autistic?

Fuze

blackbeard

>Jackal to deal with roaming fags
or
>Buck to be just a breaching bad ass
>Bucks guns: Piss loads of recoil but hits like a truck
> Jackal's guns: Rifle hits hard but recoil is bad, SMG is spray machine with a 50 round drum mag

Abilities
>Buck has a master key mini shotgun for breaching
>Jackal can scan foot prints but only 3 times and if he's shot at can disrupt his vision

>Buck has a Frag and a Flashbang
>Jackal has a Breaching Charge and a Flashbang

Its really up to you Buck in my eyes is so much cooler with the breaching ability, but Jackal can be more useful-ish I haven't played him much,

Side note:

>Buck before he had Frags had breaching charges
>so really good tatic
>put down random fuck of breaching charge
>run away from it
>use it as a distraction
>activate the charge and use the Master key simultaneously
>shot poor defenders that fell for it in the back
>Profit

Post your two best boys
[or grils)

You are the cancer that's killing this thread. Stop posting.

Why is porter so based/mad?

I seek asylum, sir. Please spare me.

I'm not a dumb 'haha so ebin memer' that kills these threads, I know how to keep that shit to myself, his videos just give me slight chuckles. I barely post as is.

are you upset that I'm asking? can't we all have a little fun? It's a happy little rainbow six community no?

>a happy anything

i could tell you
But then i'd have to GAS you

Why do so many maps have random drug packages lying around? Places like Favelas and Clubhouse are understandable, but then there's Chalet's wine cellar and the top floor of Kafe.

saltlordes abound. Watch who you wanna watch. I'd go through a couple anthonypit videos than iceycat telling me that a 3 armor 1 speed operator "is slow but can take a lot of hits." for the dozenth time

It's okay you dindu nuffin. Just remember to never respond to the shitposters and keep thread quality up. drawfags usually stir up shit but if you want an easy way to increase thread quality either create content by being an editfag or drawfag or make videos and stuff. You can save this thread!

I was just expressing my concern over your approach to a problem.
If you want to make a guide, but don't know what to include in it, the you will most likely include wrong/obvious/vague stuff in it because you have to trust others to tell you something.

Since everyone and their mother feels the need to make guides, tutorials and strategies on the internet nowadays, I was suggesting you to learn the game a bit before producing some shit content in a sea of shit content.

tier one ops gotta have a reason to go shooty bang I guess

Hah, funny you say that, I was recently over in /ic/ with this Warframe fanart for pointers, I've always wanted to do Siege fanart but I'm horrible with body armor and guns, and only basic knowledge of anatomy.

Why are there so many old people in this game? Monty is like, 50, Thatcher is 56 or so, Tachanka is 50ish, fuck even Mira is like 45+. Pretty sure most of them are FAR past their prime.

>tfw don't want to drawfag here because no one knows how to give decent crtitcism
Its cool and all to get praise but I actually want to improve rather than get HUUR DURR SHADMAN
or LOL MOAR FROST PLZ
i just want a solid look at what needs work and still have fun

>concern
aww dude thx I don't know what I'd do without ya buddy

Idk how good this will turn out because I'm shitfaced but here I go

If it's not futa Frost, we don't want it.

do you have a frost no to accompany that image good sir?

Totally understandable user
Do whatever you want. Other types of content are still available for you to make, like memes or vids, we don't have many vids.
Again do what makes you happy, but know this thread doesn't have perfect posters.

baiting me to do it doesn't mean i haven't all ready done itin private