Duel Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2514
女体化 遊戯王 Edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link Summoning: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Collectors Pack 2017 (May 13rd)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist (June 3rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)

●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 14th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Dimensional Guardians (May 26th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (7th July)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)

Other urls found in this thread:

zwo-tcg.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK THE RAT

>synchrobaby general
ugh

I want to lay with the lion and make love with her.

Who is that waifu Jaden has and where can I find the best doujins that have them banging with googly eyes for each other

>J
>waifu
he gay dude

>caring about the male
g a y
a
y

>YGO
>straight
Never happening

>女体化 遊戯王
My pixiv browsing has taught me well and I know what this means without looking it up.
Very proud of myself.

Z-zarc will be good when Code of the duelist releases r-right?

uhhhhhh
I mean that spirit monster thing that follows him around

She was in that three way movie

It definitely has boobs and a female voice

wtf are you people on about

Xth for sex with Aisha.

go remake your own general already

I hope we get every single thing in Joey's deck redone

Red-Eyes Thousand Dragon when
Red-Eyes Black Flame Swordsman when
Red-Eyes Jinzo when

>she
>boob(s) as in plural

1k needs time magic, go!; *white flame(see last time)
Jinzo is Roba's, can't have em all
More amazon confirmed so might get 2-3 RE, maybe

>Red-Eyes Skull Dice

Red-Eyes Battle Warrior

Anyone up for a match?

Meta? Petdeck?

Petdeck

ygopro or dueling book?

My petdeck just happens to also be meta tho

Hosting in YGOpro

Pass is normal pass

bring a side deck fags

I'm newfag what's the pass?

Omega and Crystal Wing big price drops/plummets when t b h? WAITING FOR CRYSTAL WING's REPRINT WILL TAKE AGES AND MIGHT DROP THE ORIGINAL PRINT's PRICE BY ONLY A FEW BUCKS

REEEEEEEEE

vidya

rage

nergal

>that one card you want to play but you know is complete shit so you dont
Whats her name /dng/?

boypussyc0cksleeves

why is this shit?

>not playing 3 of these and starlight road

pleb

You're dead by the time you'd get 2 counters

>Yugioh has become Poker and is entirely determined by who draws the better hand

wow glad I dropped this garbage
and people actually pay for this beyond whatever packs they buy

>tfw Effect Veiler is shit now

Fuck

that card was literally never good

Play the superior Japanese tcg.
zwo-tcg.com/
I don't actually know anything about how good it is, I just found out about it yesterday and wanted to post it.

>Rare Red-Eyes Metal Dragon
>Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is sent from the deck to the graveyard, activate one of the following effects:
>Banish monsters your opponent controls, equal to the number of "Red-Eyes" monsters you control.
>Special Summon it, this card's level becomes 7

Turn you activate it
Turn you get 1 counter
Turn you get 2 counters
If you draw it turn 1, you're waiting until turn 3 to use it. It's too damn slow even back in the old days.

HE WHOMST CONTROLS THE HANDTRAPS
CONTROLS THE GAME

Too old, loli overlords rule now

For now, I will use Spellbook and Prophecies, I will use them to win as many local and important events out there, get many cards and money so I can build a proper dedicated deck for my Northwemko.
Wait for me, I will definetly find a way
In b4 support for her... I will not be mad though.

but

veiler is a loli overlord?

The card was never good.

No she's just slim, not really a loli.

Too big, shes like early teenage years unlike our elementary-school rulers

>Holy Diver
>Add one "Umi" from your deck or graveyard to your hand, then add one WATER monster from your deck, hand or graveyard. You can banish one "Umi" from your deck or graveyard to Special Summon this card, then if you do, it's name becomes the name of the banished card

>One rat is Drident Emeral draw 2
wow

>Summon it
>Search 3 Umi and 3 WATER monsters
FREE
THREE
WATER
MONSTERS

>Holy Diver
>literal
better have rocking art

>use fusub combo for the first time
>retaliating c
Yeah no, I fucking love yugioh

At least you stopped it with Drident + Dweller

>You can banish one "Umi" from your deck or graveyard to Special Summon this card, then if you do, banish one card from your deck, this card's name becomes the banished monster

fix'd

Should I buy a IoV special edition booster box in attempt to try to pull and pull some Dimensional Barriers desu? I don't want to splurge $100/$120 on x2 desu especially cum stained ones desu

>Marik needs all 3 god cards to be world pharoh
>he has 1, yugi has 2
>winner takes the losers rarest card
>therefore even if Marik won battle city he would still only have 2 god cards
>this could've all been avoided if Marik didn't send some fucking mime with Slifer to duel yugi, essentially giving away a god card

He was going to kill Yugi after he beat him so he'd have all three.

>Stand Up Next to a Mountain
>Target one Level 4 or lower Warrior monster Normal Warrior you control, until the end phase, it cannot be destroyed by battle. You opponent must attack the targeted card if possible. During your next Draw Phase, draw cards equal to the number of monsters that attacked the targeted monster.

>Artwork has Celtic Guardian facing down a massive golem or something idk

>Invasion: Vengeance exclusive have a Synchro (Vermilion Mech) that let you recycle Tuners and a Tuner Trap (Space Dragster) as the Sneak Card and 00 slot, helping a little bit Synchro and Tuners
>Raging Tempest exclusive is a Lv 5 Fusion Tuner (Theseus) that is mostly used with Instant Fusion, and the sneak card and 00 slot is a field that literally helps Fusion, this set mostly help Fusions and with some tuner power
>Maximum Crisis, despite breaking the Synchro and Tuners pattern, makes the exclusive card, another MOTHAFAKING Rank 4 Xyz that is literally MST in Xyz form, and the sneak card and slot 00 is a trap that Japan should have doned a long time ago, this set helps both Xyz (another Generic monster, just 4 (pun intended) the sake of it) and a Pendulum card
>Code of the Duelist have an exclusive Ritual Monster (unless KoA is fucking with us with the link shit) and will probably have either a Link support for the Sneak Card and slot 00, or it's viceversa, or maybe one of them
Well. The effect will be broken of course, it involves shuffling the deck

How could he kill him though

>Arc-V was so bad it made Yuto and Yugo's VAs quit the industry

They were playing a game of darkness. He'd kill him with the penalty game or just by stabbing him after he was trapped in it.

They were shit characters anyway. As long as Nossan continues I'm good.

fug anime we back to toku /m/an

sauce and please be lying

>Ruri's VA also quits

>no more TREASON DISCHARGE!
>no more YUUGO JA NE, YUGO DA!

New version never

whoa what is this
is it good and can you play online

who?

Machine King - Mechanical Overlord
>Level 8
>Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing all Machine-Type monsters from your side of the field and Graveyard. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the number of Machine-Type monsters you banished x 200. You can shuffle any number of non-"Gear" banished Machine-Type monster into your deck, to banish up to 3 cards on your opponent's side of the field or in their hand.
>2200/200

Pathetic card, just like everything made by cacfags

Now if only Arc-V being so bad secured Ono not touching any anime EVER.

MONSTER CARDS (15):
3 Trickster Lilybell
3 Trickster Lycorissica
3 Honest
3 Trickster Candina
3 Effect Veiler
SPELL CARDS (14):
1 Monster Reborn
2 Terraforming
1 Harpie’s Feather Duster
2 Swords of Revealing Light
1 Dark Hole
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Forbidden Chalice
3 Trickster Lightstage

TRAP CARDS (11):
2 Heavy Dust Storm
1 Return to the Frontlines
3 Trickster Reincarnation
2 Dark Bribe
3 Recall

EXTRA DECK (4):
1 Trickster Holy Angel

What is this meme?

That card would be broken if not for the non gear clause bruh

I'm from the future, and the new seasons of Symphogear will succeed, and Ono will get even more jobs.

you doing a list rather than a pic

>Back in Time
>Field Spell
>Each Player can only Special Summon once per turn, each player can only activate 1 Spell card per turn. This card cannot leave the field

LEAKED ITS LEGIT ETF KONAMI

lezbo out

Why isn't someone posting cancer CACs to make the CACfags leave?

They could just go full union mode like they did with the Machina stuff. He already had union monsters tailor made to attach to him. Support platform's union is even in card art for Roll Out! already. Seriously, consider how awesome he'd look with 4(four) fucking arms and some powercreeped but not OP effect.

>hurr banish every machine you have
>No protection whatsoever so dies to literally EVERYTHING
EVEN FORBIDDEN CHALICE
>Restricting away gear which is not even an archetype, just a word that shafts Ancient Gears, Geargias and fucking vanilla monsters with the word gear on them.
>the effect is just a slightly better trishula, only gains 200 atk for each banished machine.
Meanwhile, Gren Maju da ezia gets more for ANY banished card, same goes for all devouring glutton and Tyranno Infinity gets dangerously big but you type "hurr + 200 atk" ?

I swear you fucking cac faggots don't even play the game at all

>s just a slightly better trishula

You under stand that you can literally, shuffle 1 machine monster into the deck, banish 3 cards in the field or hand, shuffle 1, repeat?

It's fucking broken faggot

do you mean exile crap or the discord for them

>why isn't someone posting cancer to combat the cancer

Because that certainly worked for /b/, /v/, and /pol/, right?

>implying the banana isn't the most laughworthy part of /b/ YLYL threads

Red-Eyes Rocket Warrior
When this card is Normal Summoned, Target one Red-Eyes monster on the field, shuffle your deck.

Not even a quick effect so if you got fucking chalice'd, the effect is worthless, and it also doesn't banish face-down so you might be triggering effects left and right and again, your fucking card does jackshit amounts of nothing.

Either fuck off or learn how to make good cards.

Worked for /pol/. Look who's president.

Dude how about you fuck off you autistic oedipus complex having cunt? You fucking cancerous leukemia pile of absolute fucking horse shit Sitting here at night, getting all fucking mad about a fake fuckingYugioh card, while other people are fucking their girlfriends, and having a good healthy life, but no, your autistic pimple faced /r9k/ having ass never can seem to get any fucking sleep without telling someone to fuck off about CaC shit. Well you know what? Fuck you. I hope your fucking mother gets cancer and you get raped by a pack niggers walking home from high school you lonely pathetic virgin.

Please kill yourself nigger.

And I hope your dog dies.

o__o

Did i triggered you, fuckboy?

Maybe if you learned how to be make coherent effects for fake cards i wouldn't say this but then you say "wow he's broken" like if you were so proud of your card.

Stay triggered, i at least play the game instead of wasting my fucking time trying to make fake cards and stupid shit.

Fucking shadow duel me you stupid fucking cunt

loser never posts again.

Is this copypasta?

How many people tho?
I like the Recalls, SoRL makes a bit sense too. The Forbidden items are something I havent seen in Trickslut decks yet but with Swords up I can see it.

Hey /dng/ hows everyone doing tonight?

don't start doing this again

start what?

Red-Eyes Chaos Beast
DARK / Beast-Warrior / 5
1500 ATK / 0 DEF
Up to 5 times per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points; activate 1 "Chaos Crystal" continuous spell card directly from from your deck. This card gains 500ATK for each face-up "Chaos Crystal" card. When a monster effect activates, you can banish 2 "Chaos Crystal" spell cards with different names from the field face-down, negate the activation and banish it face-down. You can banish 5 "Chaos Crystal" continuous spell cards face-down; banish this card, and if you do, special summon 1 "Red-Eyes Void Beast" from the banished zone. If your opponent controls a face-up "Blue-Eyes Fast Beast", it's effects are negated and it cannot attack.

pretty alright

you already stopped it so stay the course this time