Just replaced my starter but it still takes a few tries to turn over my grand cherokee. Is it the fuel pump...

Just replaced my starter but it still takes a few tries to turn over my grand cherokee. Is it the fuel pump? She runs fine, it's just that it takes 3 tries usually to get it going.

Fuel, air, spark. Those make the engine run. You didn't replace the starter because it was having this same problem, did you?

The older starter was seriously gunked up because the previous owner just let it leak everywhere and the starter was next up on the list to replace so I replaced it and wootpy do still have a problem

Does it crank for a while then start?

I wish I could get drunk right now. I can't though because my medication for ulcerative colitis isn't compatible with it.

why live?

Can you shoot it up your ass to bypass your condition?

It cranks for a long ass time, but doesn't start sometimes so that's why I said it takes usually 2-3 times to get up and going

how do i get a gf like this?

lol no, i got a oxycodone prescription. ill die if i drink alcohol

*or if it enters my bloodstream

move to finland

vacuum leak

Fug, I can't tell if it's a vacuum leak or back pressure

Check valve in your fuel pump maybe
Try priming the fuel system by turning the key on and off and on and off like 3 or 4 times then crank it and see if it instantly starts

I tried that and it seems to be random if it starts on the first time or it takes a few tries.

Well fuck, you got oxy. Why the fuck you need alcohol then?

Make sure you are waiting long enough to hear the pump kick on, I would also advise more than 3 clicks.

Hmm, I'll try priming it longer and see if that'll keep it up until I find a leak in the vacuum lines.

Check for vacuum leaks. Possibly a bad fuel pump, but unlikely. Does it start up immediately if you let the fuel pump prime first?

Me too, user, me too. Or maybe take a few Sudafeds. Unfortunately for me probation blows. I was only required to test once a month for 12 months, but because I forgot to call after testing a couple times I'm now required to test numerous times a month.
>Required to test once a month randomly
>Involves calling a number everyday at 6am to find out if I test for the day
>After testing I'm supposedly to keep checking, but only required to test once per month
>This isn't mentioned in my paperwork nor was it verbally transmitted to me
>I keep checking as I expected them to pull a fast one to put me back in jail and rack up more court fees
>I was told I forgot to check a few times after testing so now I'm required to test numerous times a month
>I politely asked her for forgiveness and she went full cunt on me

Oddly enough, the guy at the drug testing clinic, a small private business, told me they're short on work in my county. Odd if you ask me.
>Make sure you don't ever have anyone else's prescriptions in your car
>Ever

This. Fucking moron. If you're that much of an alcoholic have one drink and ONE DRINK ONLY.

Being on oxy was easily the best drug-induced feeling ever.

Unhook fuel line going to the fuel rail. see if any fuel comes out when you crank the car it should come out fairly heavy. or put a gauge on it.

Test the battery first before doing anything major. Take the battery out of the jeep and get it load tested.

>ulcerative colitis
that's what you get for taking it up the ass, faggot

go be homophobic somewhere else.

>rejoicing on nature giving faggots their just dessert makes me fearful of fags
lol

what does ulcerative colitis have to do with gay people? I got ulcerative colitis because of a c diff infection a few weeks back. Troll harder, cuck.

>implying the bacteria would have fucked up your ass if it wasn't for it being weakened by dicks

>implying i've ever taken it up the ass
I'm saving my anal virginity for a long haired muscular white man. I've only topped before. sperg more

how do you get a faggot to fuck a woman?
easy, shit in her cunt

M8 how the fuck does a centre diff give you that fancy pants disease?
The worst thing that the Subaru one gives you is an STi.

Looks like a female version of jake gyllenhaal.

Bitch your asshole is 5 inches in diameter and everybody knows it.

>implying he couldn't fit 572CI of BBC in his ass

dis negro be gay

Starters don't leak

Meant to say let oil leak from the valve cover.

>they're this obsessed

Inspect battery terminals for collusion - err. ..corrosion. Check battery voltage. Should be approximately 12.5 volts. If you don't have a meter, have it checked at parts store. While you are there, rent a fuel pressure gauge so you can verify that.

Is the engine light on? If it is, have it scanned while you are there. Sometimes bad temp sensor can cause hard starting.

Then why don't you fuck off somewhere else?

Alcohol will only kill you if those oxys have tylenol (e.g. percocet).

200mg oxy doesn't even give me a buzz, I could talk all day about opiates.

Hint: 2 downers is safer when you mix it with an upper (amphetamine) to prevent low breathing rate.

Who is she, she's cute
>inb4 "she"

hnnngg

Why are fin girls so qt