Would this make a good first bike? My cousin is selling it and he says he will give me a good deal if I want it...

Would this make a good first bike? My cousin is selling it and he says he will give me a good deal if I want it. I know everyone is gonna say I'll crash but honestly I'll only go fast on open highways and I've driven some 125 dirt bikes before so I know how to handle a bike just fine only never driven one on a road one before. I was gonna buy a Camaro or mustang for weekend cruising but this seems way more fun what do you guys think? Link here if you wanna check it out chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/mcy/d/suzuki-hayabusa-turbo-stage/6219696444.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2EjXGJpLhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

don't listen to this nobike it's a fine beginner bike

:)

>new AM-RB-001 is essentially a road legal F1 car. Is the result of thousands of R+D hours and many millions. It costs a few million dollars
>meanwhile this ratty motorcycle near Chicago will be faster than it as well as any road legal automobile for years to come. Built by unknown individual. Price is a negotiable $17k

I'm both happy and mad I never got bit by the bike bug. Sure it's addicting, but living is neat too

Textbook obvious.

How did "start on a super" become a meme (in greater culture) anyways? Fragile masculinity? Deep pockets? Ignorant comparison with the size of Harleys?

Halp. My family's Black, and the only white member is from Germany. "Regular" Americans just look like backwards, impractical stooges.

Pretty sure there is no possible speed where those 450hp breaking loose wouldnt flip the bike or make the rear lose traction.

Why not just add a fake turbo?

RIP

600s are fine beginner bikes for intelligent adults with some prior experience. Just use less throttle. 250s etc are great first time track bikes but you shouldn't ever ride so hard on public roads that minimal power is saving your ass 24/7. Sanity strips, not chicken strips.

So, people extended that logic to liters. Just use less throttle bro, right? Lolno

>high side the first rainy day

This is bait, for sure.
>10/10 got me to reply, enjoy your (you)

Not only but also, this guy reached Turbo Stage 5 and immediately said fuck this shit and went to Stage 6

I don't know what anything past Stage 3 even is. I figured 1 is street/sport tune, 2 is semi-race prep and 3 is race prep.

But Six??

>5/10

450 is nothing. There is a guy on YouTube putting down 615 at the wheel and it's a fairly simple build. The geometry of the bike is typically altered to accommodate the intense power. Extended swingarm, lowered front end, suspension is strapped, super stiff rear shock, etc...

The bikes are absolutely insane. We are talking 1700+ hp lambo territory in terms of speed and power. They run low boost down low and get up to 36 pounds by 6th gear if I remember correctly

Also I don't know what he means by bead lock but if that's the glue shit they use to lock the tire to the wheel then that's interesting...same technology Bugatti uses

its not magic, dirt bikes use them all time , its just bolts that go tru tire and wheel , keeping them together

And thats just as pointless. There simply are physical limitations preventing that shit from having any use.

Also thats more like 2000 bhp on a 1 ton car and that would have more traction+downforce and still be uncontrolable.

Turbo busas are just like dick measuring for virgins. All theoretical, no use.

youtube.com/watch?v=h2EjXGJpLhg
how about when you need pop weelie at 210 mph+

PSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

start on something with actual handling

Very true. I remember when I was a Virgin and measured my dick for the first time. Got the ruler out and BAM! Hospital for two months, broke twenty-four bones and ruptured my spleen

Kinda doubt most turbo busa riders ever do this.