Is Paris the most cucked major city in history?

Is Paris the most cucked major city in history?

>Taken by Romans
>Taken by Vikings
>Taken by English
>Taken by Spaniards
>Taken by Prussians
>Taken by Germans

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/4gjaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its because Paris is actually an important city that people want to go to

>He never heard of Rome.

forgot
>Taken by Muslims

Funny, attardé hon hon hon hon.

Who are the ladies in the picture. I seen one before but with a third lass in it..

here you go imgur.com/gallery/4gjaI

You forgot the Russians, angloscum
Poccия cильнa!!

It may be, but England is definitly the most cucked country

>implying i'm anglo

does paris even exist during roman times

No Southern Italy and the Philippines is

For Italy

>Greeks
>Romans
>Muslims
>Vikings
>French
>Germans
>Italians

For the Philippines
>Portuguese
>Dutch
>Spanish
>American
>Japanese

>Philippines
>Portugal and Dutch.
Nigga, the Dutch defeat by Spanish and Christianized Filipino Tribal forces is a religious holiday here.

Of course the Catholic clergy is careful to hide the fact that we burned the Dutch survivors as heretics and took the battle to Dutch possessions in Indonesia where Spanish Colonial Forces did some southeast asian style pirate raids.

>Taken by Spaniards
When?

never
in 1590 The Catholic Ligue in Paris asked the help of king Philip II of Spain against the protestants
A spanish garrison remained in Paris until the victory and entry in Paris of Henry IV of France in 1594
Paris is worth a mass said the ex-calvinist Henry becoming the catholic king
and the spanish garrison left with their "unfurled banners with full honors"

btw after a century of civil religious war in France the first thing king Henry IV did was start a war against Spain in 1595
>French logic

No but who cares

>Germany stronk!! Won at Teutonbourg forest!!!
>Boudicca greatest British woman ever!!!
>Tunisia stronk!!! Beat the Romans at Cannae!!!
>Lmao French surrender monkets lost at Alesia

Good god...
Would colonize 10/10

>imgur.com/gallery/4gjaI
You saint

Spaniards got Italy too after defeating France twice.

>>Taken by Spaniards
Never happened

Now is UK the most cucked country in the world
>Taken by celts
>Taken by Romans
>Taken by Saxons
>Taken by Angles
>Taken by Jutes
>Taken by Danes
>Taken by Vikings
>Taken by Nomans
>Taken by French
>Taken by Dutch
>Taken by Pakis

>Germany
Raped by French at Verden, suck french dick since Charlemagne

>Britain
Raped by french so much they speak a bastardized version of French, and their motto is in French

>>Tunisia
Raped during 130 years by the French, and raped when they tried the algerians during their sedition.

>Franco-Danish
i'm done

>charlemagne was french.

and now taken by Mudslimes

Let's not forget Belgium

why is belgium even a country?

South Italy was ruled by the Spanish/Aragonese for centuries.

Nah, Egypt.

>Hyksos
>Nubians
>Assyrians
>Persians
>Greeks
>Romans
>Arabs
>Kurds (Ayyubids were Kurdish)
>Mamlukes
>Ottomans
>French
>British

They're not, they still don't have a government last time I heard.

South Italy barely counts considering they just stopped caring

Belgium and Italy kind of follow the same line

-Spain
-Then Austria
-Then France

This is so wrong I don't even know where to start, don't ever post this again

Frankish.

Philippines made everyone bleed for it though.
Spaniards already lost ot them but were saved by Burgerland.
Dutch and Portugal didn't do jack shit there.

France has more of a history rolling over.

Worst is Sweden. They're not even bothering to defend themselves they're actively encouraging their own cuckoldry.

It's mostly right though
The only mistake is that the kings he branded as English werent even English for the most part (how can one country be so cucked) and that he cared only about dunasties and forgot failed standalone rulers like Cromwell and William of Orange.

It didn't mention Sweyn Forkbeard, it lists Canute, Harald Harefoot and Harthacanute as English, It counts Cromwell and William III as Scottish even though they were English and Dutch respectively.

Also I'd say calling Lancaster and York French is a huge oversimplification, if you insist on calling them something other than English just to make a point you'd be better off referring to them as "Franco-Danish"

>It didn't mention Sweyn Forkbeard, it lists Canute, Harald Harefoot and Harthacanute as English, It counts Cromwell and William III as Scottish even though they were English and Dutch respectively.
That's basically what I said in my post

>Also I'd say calling Lancaster and York French is a huge oversimplification, if you insist on calling them something other than English just to make a point you'd be better off referring to them as "Franco-Danish"
Franco-Danish is for the Norman kings
The Plantagenets (and their cadet braches York/Lancaster) were pure French from Anjou (Angevins)

Franco-Danish is for the Norman kings
The Plantagenets (and their cadet braches York/Lancaster) were pure French from Anjou (Angevins)

Male line descent isn't everything, since the Norman conquest the majority of the nobility in England was Norman, after Henry II took the throne (Norman Mother, Angevin Father) this didn't change the rest of the nobility. The Angevin kings then marry into the Anglo-Norman nobility, diluting their Angevin blood with more Norman blood over time, so by that point they were not "pure French from Anjou"

Anyway, Danish blood was already an extremely small percentage in the Normans by 1066
By the time of the Plantagenet rule, there was barely any left
The late Plantagenet (York/Lanscaster) were mostly a mix of French and English blood with very few Danish admixture left if any