>burger music starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=XG2z5PJhaI4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2zwd1iazvU
youtube.com/watch?v=iU3gZGUInd4
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7LLTzUMzUE
youtu.be/RjpmkfdnNvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Somebody needs to swap this into a Tesla.

>it's a mjet getting butthurt episode
>america fuck yeah starts playing

why would he get butthurt when Fiat invented the best diesel engines in the world and pretty much every modern diesel engine is based on Fiat tech?

>fix it again Tony
>best diesel engines

Detroit Diesels sound like complete and utter garbage. There, I said it.

why do diesels sound like they are always rod knocking?

you're deaf youtube.com/watch?v=K2zwd1iazvU

youtube.com/watch?v=iU3gZGUInd4

heh, OP here, I thought of posting that one but "3 cylinder diesel" was better b8 :^)
sounds like a fucking racecar
have another nice one
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7LLTzUMzUE
and you sound like a complete and utter homosexual

look at any modern diesel and there's Fiat technology in it

These all sound like shit.
Here's a mitor that actually sounds good.
youtu.be/RjpmkfdnNvI

>any modern car uses wheels
>better praise the Mesopotamians

>implying it's not a recent innovation

>implying that multijew is necessary for anything or does anything useful other than meeting Commiefornia's emissions standards

you are quite right, wheels are a bad comparison since they are actually useful

>performance isn't useful

>implying power density is an issue in non-Yurocuckmobiles

>getting less power for the same amount of fuel
nah, you're the cuck

>implying that multijew is necessary for anything or does anything useful other than meeting Commiefornia's emissions standards
lmao, you have no idea how common rail revolutionized diesel engines, do you?

>paying so much more for fuel that you have invent rube goldberg gadgets to compensate
nah, even accounting for the efficiency boost I still pay 70% per unit power

>implying that they have any other advantage over DI

Common rail is based on direct injection, you retard.
The whole innovation is it being highly pressurized.

they behave almost like gassers, it's fucking awesome
only problem with them is that you need low sulfur diesel but at this point it's the only diesel sold in my country
my cousin has an Peugeot 407 HDi, you can barely tell it's a diesel. And getting 17 km/L with a 2.0 engine on a midsize sedan is fucking nice.

oh and I forgot to mention they are the only diesels that don't need a particulate filter

>common rail is a subset of DI
no shit retard, perhaps you should study up a bit before posturing as an expert

Then why the fuck are implying it's different from DI when it's actually an highly pressurized DI system?
Learn to write, dimwit.

>hurr, no advantages over DI
>implying a better atomized injection isn't an improvement in literally everything
More torque, more power, more efficiency and less pollution isn't an improvement?

>More torque, more power, more efficiency and less pollution isn't an improvement?
not for these retarded luddites

>what are unit injectors
learn the difference between a superset label and subset label, pleb

>More torque, more power, more efficiency and less pollution isn't an improvement?
All at a significant cost in resiliency, sacrificing efficiency for increased resilience and making up the torque/power through higher fuel consumption is the better way to go for anything other than commuters.

>unit injectors
>implying non-common-rail engines don't use low pressure pumps to feed those

this one is for the toilet-kin, the absolute DIESEL SCUM small man with even smaller ideas. im finding it difficult to deal and speak with my diesel fiat loving son on a day to day basis hed rather be """going wonderlust levels of HAM""" at the local Blue Man Group show at the expense of my life insurance. he wants to make my death look like an accident so that he can claim the money and go watch Matilda on Ice with impunity. the absolute SHIT LIPS this activity is nothing short of sneaky, i never knew my pinto loving spawn would turn into this monster, this reptilian lizard kin son of a bitch.

as i type this im in the electronic section of Giant Tiger and getting in tune with my inner "rogue pixels" so that i have a sturdy defense against my son named Michael Jet (mjet for short"

have i failed as a father? yes and no. i bought him the 1.3 digger mobile in automatic to teach him temperance and respect for the samurai code, you start low and aim high, but like most corrupt defective boys he'd rather just identify as THE GOLD FACE instead of dealing with me directly. i have to deal with THE GOLD FACE as proxy. these are his crimes who will take him in

fucking absolute scum

>implying DI is defined by pressure

>up to 100 bar
Goal at the start of development in 1922

>over 100 bar
First series-production inline injection pump
(MAN truck, 1927)

>300 bar
VE distributor injection pump (VW Golf D, 1975)

>900 bar
Axial-piston pump (Audi 100 TDI, 1989)

>1,500 – 1,750 bar
VP 44 radial-piston pump
(Opel Vectra, Audi A6 2.5 TDI, 1996; BMW 320d, 1998)

>1,350 bar
Common rail (Alfa-Romeo 156 2.4 JTD, 1997)

>2,050 bar
Unit injector system (VW Passat TDI, 1998)

>over 2,000 bar
Common rail with piezo injector
(first deployed in the Audi A6 3.0 TDI, 2003/4)

>2,500 bar
CRS3-25 common-rail system (available in series-production vehicles as of 2014)

your copy pasted timeline fails to refute anything I said

Can you not read? Modern common rails far surpass high pressure unit injectors. They're also way more reliable.

>Europeon reading comprehension
again nothing you posted refuted anything I said. Also had the industry taken the unit injector rout they would have outperformed common rail for everything but cost, and your looking at that timeline it is incomplete, unit injectors existed in 1994, before common rail.

>Also had the industry taken the unit injector rout they would have outperformed common rail for everything but cost
Speculating much?

a little, but unit injectors from the mid 90s nearly perform on par with common rail system of today.

>a little, but unit injectors from the mid 90s nearly perform on par with common rail system of today.
>this is what murrifats believe
Shouldn't you be getting shot or something?

>Eurotard can't even read his own timeline

They weren't on par when it comes to performance

What is it with Detroit Diesel shills on Veeky Forums right now? The pieces of crap smoke like chimneys and sound perpetually broken.

you're deaf

>diesel
It's junk, just let it go