Why is it so hard for Veeky Forums to accept Genesis G90 is one of the best cars ever made?

Why is it so hard for Veeky Forums to accept Genesis G90 is one of the best cars ever made?

Because that interior makes me remember how bad my grandma's farts smelled.

that looks like a 2009 mercedes interior

Holy shit this even sounds like the old dead bastard's fart

The gps looks like a fucking aquarium.

having an in-dash aquarium would be fukken great

Because it's Korean.

Japan = good.
European = Best.

Korean is sub tier
Murican is scrap metal

These are the rules.

Aaaah so comfy

> 5.0 N/A
> 440 HP
> v8
> rwd
> shitton of assistance systems

americans literally outclassed at their own game

THE CONTINENTAL IS A FUCKING FWD ECONOBOX

G80 is pretty neat. Looks sporty enough outside and comfy enough inside.

G90 is less neat. Looks plain boring outside but at least still ocmfy enough inside.

I wouldn't want to actually own either one though. Depreciation on Korean econoboxes is already bad enough I can't imagine the depreciation on Korean luxury cars that MSRP above $40k.

Also there's no attention to detail. Drove a Genesis/G80 a few months ago. The instrument cluster, all the buttons, the infotainment software and graphics, the beeps and chimes... all the same between the $15k Elantra, $25k Sonata and the double/triple price G80.

Not even Toyota and Lexus do that shit anymore.

>MSRP: From $68,100

THIS

I bet I can pick one up in 3 years for $20k

>na v8
>no one else offers this in their luxury car

lexus isf gsf and ls460?

you trigger caddy and lincoln shills.

Genesis will likely appreciate in value as they age unlike other cars.

>Hyundai

No bullshit, I thought I would buy a Genesis for sure. I liked the look, I'd read they were becoming bretty gud, I had friends who had other models from the brand. Then I drove one.

It's shit.

This.

Gook cars are only good on paper

>Gooks don't even buy their own gook brand.

That wasn't too hard, aye?

Shut up you Hyundai shill.
Gooks can't into luxury.

>American is scrap metal.

Best comment so far

Fucking savage my friend

That's my plan, cheap as shit luxobarge without German memegineering raping my wallet

Yeah except it literally has German engineers stolen from actual German makes engineering it, and the Korean engineers that engineer their regular shit that falls apart.

>vag owners the wealthiest and most educated
Veeky Forums btfo

Based upon what criteria? If anything, luxury vehicles tend to do the exact opposite. Korean cars already depreciate rather quickly, so wouldn't logic assert that a luxury Korean make will follow suit?
Besides, time itself will prove whether or not these are the best vehicles made. A luxury bargin, perhaps-but if you've ever been behind the wheel of a used Equus you'd know their interiors do not age well at all.

Who else can afford to blow money on timing chain guide replacements every 90k kms?