byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14772
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14770
strawpoll.me/12872499
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3573
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Adminhelps
ss13.moe/index.php/poll/104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck all y'all

What are the official server rules on people under 18 playing?

PJB is only 16.

[godblunt toke]
[laser fire]

Admins don't really care unless you're obnoxiously retarded

Vox are the strongest race in space

Why do you have to open up server with pjb shitposting, can't we just discuss the game and when that gets boring we can discuss husbandos

6th for post waifus you wanna see milf'd

How do I get my husbando to notice me?

Sawbones is like 13 so it doesnt matter

>be traitor plasmeme chemist
>only other medbay staff is another chemist
>he's also a traitor, and immediately buys a double esword and tries to kill me with it
>run away, buy an ebow, shoot him and kill him with his own sword
>hide the body, wipe up the blood and go back to making medicine
>by the time I make some clonex, the captain is running in in his traditional armored trenchcoat magboots combo
>immediately makes some hyperzine
>doesn't color the pills
>pull out my ebow, shoot him, then decapitate him with the double esword and disposal his head
>he gets out a "CHEMIST KILLING ME" before dying
>AI proceeds to lock me down
>figure I'll just keep making chems then
>nope, AI's gotta get them valids and decides to fill the plasma beaker I was going to make some cryox with with water potassium (if that had breached the station wouldn't it have caused human harm?)
>at some point give an engineer one of the captain id's and tell him to go change the AI's laws
>he doesn't
>the lawyer sees this and has a shitfit about it, as if he has any more right to the spare than that guy (that nerd also ahelped me killing the captain when I did it with an esword, what a fag)
>after a while give a miner the other captain id and tell him to go change the laws
>he leaves, and apparently gets in a fight with a ling but manages to change the laws to make me human
>by this point the captain's head has been found and he was cloned
>set up a trap by putting a back pack on top of syndie soap
>the captain and lawyer fag run in and fall for it
>behead them both
>a warden shows up and gets me with a flashbang
>he cuffs me and takes me to the brig
>the engineer I gave the id to earlier shows up, I rat out that he has the spare because he never changed the AI's laws after promising and I felt betrayed
>he redeems himself by attacking the warden
>run out, an atmos tech uncuffs me
I thought that was what you were doing but I couldn't find any of those words in my notes (cont)

>wouldn't it have caused human harm
aren't plasmamen not human and isn't it in the AI's best interest to have a murderous plasmaman killed?

>tfw no husbando to hold me tight and protect me from lings

You kidnap him when you get traitor and force him to marry you in a shotgun wedding

Ashe Mallory!

I didn't care about the spare, nor saving you, just wanted the warden dead to not hinder my succing

>run to medbay, grab the heads and go to escape to space them
>when I try to go back inside the AI shocks me
>go around, AI is shocking every fucking door (REALLY gotta get those valids)
>a radstorm happens at the worst time
>gives me hulk, break a few walls and head inside, but radiation is a hell of a drug
>forget I have explosive implant so just explode in maint
Causing a breach would still ZAS nearby humans into walls and hurt them. Chemistry isn't walled off, there are desks.

the AI could close the windows and firelocks to prevent a breach from spreading. at this point you're heading down the law 1 rabbit hole and it won't end well.

also i wasn't an atmos tech, i was a traitor scientist trying to work with you

>the AI could close the windows
It didn't, though.

>I just realised this game is TTT for autists

A prison version of SS13 would be pretty neat.
>station is an off base prison colony
>bulk of players spawn in as prisoners with various thresholds of allowed levels of violence
>admin "hands off" policy for most cases
>other people can play as security, prison medics, a chaplain or the warden
>these people can have secret objectives to sabotage certain things on the prison
>underlying loyalties like the one gang of prisoners bribing a security officer to look the other way as they assault a poor unsuspecting prisoner
>the chaplain that supplies one gang with contraband like drugs, weapons in bibles or even firearms in a rare instance
>prisoners can have generated back stories to play along with like having knowledge of a known snitch/target that they must kill without getting caught
>there is a section of the colony where prisoners are put to manual labor in an outside mining facility where they wear explosive collars that will detonate if they attempt to escape or attack others
>as a security officer, you can be assigned to overwatch them and possibly look the other way as an inmate you have ties with caves another one's face off with a pickaxe
>complex refining facility and small out of sight pockets of storage are all around the station as you can hide contraband like drugs or weapons around to strategically place around or hide quickly in leu of a random search by the security team

I need cool builds to add to my ss13 folder.

POST COOL BUILDS

>various thresholds of allowed levels of violence

That'd end in "HYELP SEC ABUSING ME PRISON RIOT PRISON RIOT" every round

I wouldn't think so. This is all assuming players don't spawn with mics

Would this get me banned?

If not, I'm totally gonna do it.

How about this, if you examine someone it shows you a snapshot of what their webcam sees at that time. This encourages roleplay as people will cosplay as their characters and then get more into character!

you can do anything as antag if it's not ERP

It won't get you banned, pick a good husband!

If a waifu has a mechanical heart is she still capable of love?

No, but if you take her heart, it will never rot.

I've done it in the past and even gotten the funminds involved.

If I'm not any antagonist role, is it against the server rules to attempt anything antagonistic?

You can inject power cells with plasma? What is this?

not being able to kill in self defences is a major downside of clown that no one talks about
if some unrobust TG newfag spergs out on me and tries to kill me as an assistant, I will just just end them
but as a clown you are held higher expectations, you need to outhonk people trying to kill you

>slip and fart on a cargo tech in the bar (honk)
>he responds by trying to kill me with my violin
>slip and try to disposal them
>random greyshit intervenes and start punching me
>bartender shotguns me
>manage to disposal original cargo tech and calm down crowd
>cargo tech comes back with a pick axe to try and kill me again
>disarm him and toss his pick axe over the bar
>bartender puts the pick axe back on the fucking counter
>disarm/slip the cargo tech again, and throw his pick axe in disposal
>cargo tech sulks off back to cargo

people need to the fuck chill out, a little honking is not a green light for valids

How long should a murderboner last? I need to go to sleep

law 2 suck my dick

law poo suck my duck

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14772

Is this actually good for the game or is it another "ha ha funny meme mr bones"?

dumb shit that shouldn't be merged but probably will because

>metaclub

instead of making better sprites for shit that needs sprites we get meme geese

Shit. We already have space bears.

The sprite looks like something from Courage the Cowardly Dog, and doesn't match the game's art style at all.

Maybe they are beating you up because you picked the job who's task is to either get beat up or entertain

>2016 Veeky Forums
>snowmap, parallax, antag datums
>2017 Veeky Forums
>geese

>sandy_sand giving a regular slime time stop
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14770

Phazon is so rare, I''m totally fine with this.

The slot machine thing is stupid as hell though, and the pr should be rejected just for that.

>Phazon is so rare
Xenobiology is capable of mass-producing it.

Exactly they will just mass produce the last slime in a chain, as well as the other last slime in a chain, just so they can spam a 2 second timestop because there are no way simpler ways for them to antag

You're talking about getting both adamantine slimes and sepia slimes, getting enough spare gold that you can make phazon, and then getting a chance to use a temporary, screen sized time stop, all before the round ends.

100% acceptable when you can just get a bunch of eguns 10 minutes into the game, or get 5 bombcap bombs in 15 minutes, with less work, or just spend telecrystals on ebows swords.

That is not hunting for valids it is literally compelled by its laws to stop you and the most effective way is just to kill you especially considering that you are armed and dangerous.
It is also possible that the AI knew the correct mix to not breach since anything under 50 water potas won't breach.

Next time don't kill a human as a non-human when the AI can see it.

Seems like fluff
Reminds me of duck game.

I'm getting really sick of "Earth animal, but in space!" mobs.

>a goose reminds me of a game about ducks

strawpoll.me/12872499

There is literally not a single instance pf people that "roleplay too much" bar the occasional HoP who gets lynched for doing paperwork

I assume all those people voting for that option are the powegay shitters

What's the most effective space cooling for plasma tanks?
What's the quickest way to get a -273 Plasma Canister with enough Plasma in it to fill some tanks?

>It is also possible that the AI knew the correct mix to not breach since anything under 50 water potas won't breach.
About 35 and up has a chance to breach.

Which day is the day we ban everyone who is on the Discord?

even vox know what 3d women are NOT important

Absolutely shitty poll that tells nothing.
The real issue is between those who want more rules vs those who don't want more or instead want less.

Today.

If inaprovaline prevented drag damage would people use it more

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3573

Roleplay.

Proofs?

The proofs is that heavy explosion damage has a chance to breach if you've ever seen a welderbomb, and either 35 or 40 waterpotas is the minimum for heavy.

>Robotocist named Thomas Light
>Blamed for subverting a borg that murders a random woman by the captain Andrew Wily
>Goes on on a jury trial
>Verdict is not guilty
>Crew riots and tries to lynch him

The captain better have been a traitor

It doesn't matter. Now listen, "the good doctor" has to pay

Do you guys think my wife, Affy Taff, is coming back?

>tfw the HoS doesn't accept the bribe of your entire virtual wallet and your photocopied ass picture for the release of the clown
We just needed Ian for a great prank man. For fucks sake I even brought you discount batman as a gift. You truly were a man of the law, aren't you?

I was too autistic to understand, sorry. I thought you were just giving him money.
It was however VERY funny seeing the clown with 850 BURN DAMAGE from attempting to hack a door seeing as it was a "someone wired the engines to the grid" episode. I'm surprised I even found a clown and not a burned mess.

[01:24:31]ADMIN: HELP: _Riekland/(Ailsa Dochartaigh): Cleveland Rhinehart says, "I just put some pbr in my vape shit's wicked good rn" - heard by 1 non-AFK admins.
[01:24:49]ADMIN: Zealotron/(Sawbones) jumped to _Riekland/(Ailsa Dochartaigh)
[01:24:58]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->_Riekland/(Ailsa Dochartaigh): is pbr a flavor
[01:25:16]ADMIN: PM: _Riekland/(Ailsa Dochartaigh)->Zealotron/(Sawbones): I think he meant pbj?
[01:25:19]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->A_Real_Shame/(Cleveland Rhinehart): hey, don't say stuff like uhh pbr or rn in character please
[01:25:57]ADMIN: (reeeeimstupid/) started the game as a Captain.
[01:26:52]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->A_Real_Shame/(Cleveland Rhinehart): what the hells a pbr in vape terms
[01:27:40]ADMIN: PM: A_Real_Shame/(Cleveland Rhinehart)->Zealotron/(Sawbones): lol i'm new to this sorry, i was just trying to say stupid shit didn't know about the whole rp thing yet

>I was merely trying to be stupid

>he doesnt know what a PBR is
Granted it's a shit beer, but damn, where'd all these children come from?

I saw the sparks fly off the door and tried to save the clown but I didn't quite give the door enough time to cool off. it was pretty funny though.

>only real adults like me have bad taste in alcohol

NEWFAG PURGE WHEN?

BAN EVERYONE WHO FLOODED IN DURING THE TG OUTAGE

24/7 BUNKER FOR A MONTH AS WELL

THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Sawbones and Peanut Butter Jelly are both

>he likes PBR

Ban everyone who's ckey was made after January 1st, 2016.

Would this save Veeky Forums?

Sawbones ckey was made long before then so no.

I've already read all of

ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Adminhelps

Where can I read more funny ahelps n shit? Stuff like the origins of "does blob not evoluate without oxygen??" and stuff

Are you fucking illiterate?
You're a fucking drunky, so probably.

Makes sense

Made after October 31st, 2016
Made before October 31st, 2015

THIS SAVES Veeky Forums

That shit is lost to time

Welderbombs always breach. I'm asking for proofs regarding the random chance.

I appreciate all of your efforts to free me.
All in all I spent like 50 minutes in the brig that round, and I was ready for it to be over.

I love being RoboCop AI and punish sec when they think that "Serve the public trust" = "Serve security".
You'd be surprised how assmad it makes them to refuse to be their little bitch.

>are there vape pins in game

That's why you always ask the AI "AI, please define the public trust in your own words" before uploading robocop in case it says something dumb like "The Public Trust is an individual who I have not yet located on the manifest."

The public trust is not an entity but a concept.
The public trust is the entirety of its inhabitants. To serve this trust you have to cater to the betterment of the majority rather than the individual
If sec gets out of line without proper justification you slam their asses

How does this relate to my post...?

sorry, that was rude. I could've said that differently

Is discount dan part of the VapeNation?

I thought you assumed I was some shitter ai that would use such a bad law interpretation as the one you mentioned

ss13.moe/index.php/poll/104

Let's make busta nuts hardcore again- together!

hey just wondering can we add vape pens as like a joke item? haha

sure as a joke haha

GREYTIDE STATION WIDE

I hate myself and I want to die.

FUCK YOU WILLY
FUCK YOU SO HARD
FUCK YOU
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
FUCK YOU TOO BOTANIST YOU SACK OF ABORTIONS

Ailsa Dochartaigh [Common] (Security Officer) says, "And the CONSTANT TELEPORTING DURING CHASES"
Ailsa Dochartaigh [Common] (Security Officer) says, "THE WARDEN IS DEAD"
Ailsa Dochartaigh [Common] (Security Officer) says, "BECAUSE WILLY HAD ONE OF YOUR FUCING FAGGOT TOMATOS"