/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Antonio Bandonio second edition

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
imgur.com/a/Au4nj
imgur.com/a/sti8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

INCOMING

Inactive
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf

Active
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH
Sharky imgur.com/a/Au4nj
Thick imgur.com/a/sti8o

the game made it seem like I could get into an underwater cave in the middle of the ocean for a quest
I almost died and it was also a terrifying experience

>Antonio Pubestachio

TAMERS ARE CUTE

Good morning EU

Good Night /bdog/

So let's try this EU guild again. EU_Calpheon2, Velia inn, I'll be there today from 20:00 CET. If anyone gives a fuck feel free to come.

so what kind of money does fishing make if you go out into the ocean and actively fish hotspots etc.?

Depends on your inventory space

30m+ if you sell at Valencia I think. Also, good night bdog.

Morning

Keep in mind that you need the nodes connected, between the one where you caught the fish and the one where you're trying to sell it.

is that per hour?

You can make about 20m/h if you have master2 trade and a lot of inventory space.

Why not Heidel?

Hello user.

Heidel works too, but there was some confusion about the location/inn the last time. Since Velia only has one inn it should be pretty clear this time around.

good morning /bdog/, i wish you a day of good RNG and happy farming!

>Ask myself why does an EU avatarfag is using the don't thread on me snake
>Open the image
>...

How many costumes did you buy for your witch?

Cavaro, Anemos (on sale), Charles Rene and Labreve, so 4.

also got 4 kinds of underwear, one of which was from an attendance reward thingy i believe

I bought a Tier 7 horse with Drift, Instant Accel, Sprint, and Two-Seater! Also doesn't have Caution!

oh and Kibelius

>also got 4 kinds of underwear
What's the point of that when you're just using shitty nudemods? I'd actually enjoy your pictures if you did not remove you underwear with the mod

So 5 costumes and you didn't even go for the processing easy mode maid one huh. If you're going to throw that much, at least buy artisan memories.

>Tier 7

how much did it cost you?

i hardly ever do nude shots though user, and i only remove underwear underneath certain outfits if i think it looks better without, all the same as long as there's no nudity

only lifeskilling i've done so far is afk fishing when i sleep, no need for the maid one yet

only thing i've been doing in BDO so far is grinding and farming and straight up buying gear, skipping enhancing until i'm forced to do it (which is now)

>tier 7

>Not lifeskilling
You'll never get rich without a slave force.

Day 4 of playing and now I can finally sink some time into this game! I hope everyone is well

Good morning/evening! Sorry to be a pain, but what would you recommend when it comes to witch costumes? I'm thinking of getting one!

Post butt!

>EU avatarfag

So posting a character's face only once at a specific request of someone is considered avatarfaging? Wew, the definition of avatarfag sure has changed over the years.
Then again, seeing the state of the past few threads I can forgive you being agitated to hell. It's somewhat understandable.

i've gotten pretty far with just farming/grinding, but i plan to build a slave empire soon, already stopped selling blackstones/relics etc to prepare for enhancing hell, just need to get my last mark of shadow to PRI and i've reached my gear goal for a while

my favorite Witch costume is probably Kibelius, followed by Cavaro

ok user

But that's an old image user. Thanks anyways
I'd love to meet up with you and take lewd photos but I play together with IRL friends and don't want them to catch me.

>what would you recommend when it comes to witch costumes
Labreve, winged kibelius, puff mini, or weenie

i know user sry, don't have a lot of new photos, been busy playing the game the last few days

i'll update my imgur eventually

it was 76 million!

wew, they get pricey up there huh, my T6 was 24m or something

I feel like it was completely worth it since it had all the right skills.

Come out from that bush

yeah i'd do the same thing, probably won't upgrade my T6 in a while though, it has everything but caution and roar

I like Cavaro and Puff Mini a lot, and Weenie is quiet jarring but also has some charm. Thank you both!

Sorry!

>why is that square there.jpg
Relog

Ayyy lmao

>just gave up on making tamer not look retarded
Females ghouls in fallout look better than the females in this game.

time to farm more Mark of Shadows, later dudes

there's one guy that occasionally shows his Tamer in here, looks pretty good

There is just something about the females in this game that makes them look super unattractive to me. Which is strange cause some female NPCs I would call cute.

would you mind posting an example of what you find attractive? i'm not hating on you, just curious where your taste lies, everyone has different tastes

>tfw you free up 100 spaces of relic fragments and do them all in a x20 scroll party
Worth the wait, think I got a half-chub from all those turn-ins afterwards.

I want to marry you!

x20 scroll party? wew, don't see those asked for often, mostly 10's or 5's

The female npcs I would say I find cute would be that bratty noble woman in the beginning and that tool vendor in Velia.

had to wait an hour for it just to fill. Two 10's probably wouldve been faster but I just watched a couple movies while running it.

which channel?

did you ever get to meet your yandere or was it just memes?

i'm on velia6 atm

yeah, met him a couple of days ago, he had changed his character though, pic related

>tfw have a 57 ranger, maehwa, musa and don't like any of them
>wasted tons of time and silver on getting duo-tri weapons from them all and grinding with them only to get bored and go back to square one
Maybe this game isnt for me...Or should I try Sorc?

What level do mobs actually become mildly dangerous?

if you enjoy the game, but the character is the problem i'd try them all until i find one i like i guess

i started out with Sorc, but switched to Witch pretty quickly and found that was more my style, atleast for PvE, would be neat if they were a bit more versatile in PvP

It probably isn't for you. I enjoy every class.

>i'm on velia6 atm

make that velia4, some dude was at my grindspot, had to switch

Had a similar experience, invested a lot of time and money into Maehwa then hated the awakening.. Same thing for Kuno.
Loved the game though so I kept going, leveling all the classes past 56 and I finally found someone fitting for me, now having a great time getting it to 60 and gearing it.

You should keep going and explore all the options !

Did you just change channel? Just saw you

I enjoy the classes I played and don't regret them too much, Just feel like they don't fit me well enough to keep playing them towards the harder levels/content. At least i've been building up my cp, fame, and energy while exploring. I usually play the all-in melee evasion class so I think of the ones left that I haven't tried Sorc would be the best option. A little worried about the class' skill cap but I'll give it a go on the weekend.

oh was that you? sorry, thought it was some random dude and i didn't wanna contest the grind spot, switched to velia4

Yes we did...

did you actually masturbate staring at her like you said you would?

>Hey I'll post my channel on Veeky Forums so the autistic stalkers come to my spot
user...

I never said that I was going to do that. That was all the other anons.

Sharky was worth the switch to EU though.

i miss your yandere char

he asked so i answered, i don't mind if people wanna come say hi or grind with me, i just didn't know he was coming and thought it was someone else

no harm no foul

I miss her too, but outside of the character editor...She looked really really bad

the avatarfags here are awful at character customization

i met another nice and polite person from /bdog/!

good luck farming those Mark of Shadows, Goat-friend!

>nudemods

20 CET meetup? just enough time to leave kuit island without a boat
lets begin my journey to the dry land!

Kibelius looks best with no underwear, it clashes so much

wish the Kibelius had thicker fabric though, even at default it's too transparent

>Kibelius looks best with no underwear
No it does not

what underwear looks good with it?

Looks like someone stole my friend.. !

It's alright, I'm still your friend

Sileshi, vladianand laced looks ok with them.
It looks much better than being nude.

Le vladian was literally made for kibelius. don't agree about the fabric though though I removed it completely

is there ever a ferry coming or is the ferry just a meme?

we can share

i like Le Vladian, but it too clashes a bit, i just wish the fabric wasn't so see-through

It looks like a bedsheet when it isn't see-through, like on witches who have a double-layered fabric on kibelius compared to other classes. case in point

i guess it looks alright, i'll switch it up a bit and run around with underwear for a while

what's everyone going to do today? I just started leveling my valkyr

There's no ferry at pirates island, the closest is at Lema island, and that'd take you either to Port ratt or Olvia

Remember to take a lot of pictures

oh thanks, time to swim to lema island then

i'll see what i can do during the weekend, gonna be gone for a few days

just gonna be hard at farming Mark of Shadows today

Don't do that man, just do Giant Mudster when he appears. Marks of Shadow are so piss cheap just go do your other grinding stuff and buy them. Pre-Mediah is obsolete.

hmm, i guess you're right, they are pretty cheap and i haven't even started doing world bosses yet, so much shit i gotta get started with

got all my accessories to PRI except my Ogre Ring, guess i can take a break from the farming and catch up on the other stuff

this is where i'm at right now

Rid yourself of that Ogre Ring and get a Necklace of Shultz or Serap's Necklace. You're not good enough for it yet. Lose the Witch's Earrings for Red Coral Earrings. Get a Bronze Dagger to replace your Steel One. Duo your armor for heaven's sake. And acquire at least a blue sharp alchemy stone of destruction.

You're pretty weak, I want to bully you!

new to the game.

Any advice on which gear to get for my wizard? I think 84 ap and 80 dp is fairly low for lvl 54. But I have no idea whether I should even invest in the liverto staff because there might be different equipment I buy just a few levels later.

I really don't know what I'm doing.

getting my armor to DUO is my next goal, but i'm not worried about min/maxing yet since i never PvP, red coral and bronze shit can wait

come at me breh