Thinking about throwing a marine sticker on my car to look tough will vets sperge out about muh valor?

Thinking about throwing a marine sticker on my car to look tough will vets sperge out about muh valor?

Nobody will ever say anything about it

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I hope some roided up Chad with ptsd kicks your fuckin ass when he asks you about it when you're walking out of Walmart.

You'll without a doubt have a veteran, more than likely an old Vietnam vet, come chat you up and you'll have to sit there and sperg put an excuse to leave immediately.

The Venn diagram of "people who give a fuck about muhreen stickers" and "people who will beat your Veeky Forumstistic ass for not earning it" approaches a circle

I wouldn't mind listening to a Vet's warstories.

What was your rank?
Where did you do basic training?
Where were you stationed?
Where were you deployed?
Interesting combat stories?
How many Vietnamese/Chinese/Korean/Muslim prostitues did you fuck?

You need answers to all of these questions before you do this OP. Seriously, practice your answers.

What do you drive OP?

You definitely deserve to get your ass kicked for that kind of shit.
It won't be too difficult to figure out your bullshit, either.

I don't think he actually intends to pretend to be a veteran

if people do ask about it then OP can just say his boyfriend is deployed

That's actually brilliant.

A real vet will immediately cease all conversation with a neo-liberal commie homosexual. No questions asked.

>Muslim prostitues did you fuck?
did these exist in significant quantity in Iraq/ Afghanistan.

There was a Somali prostitute that rode the X bus late at night on Bastion. Never had the pleasure though.

I wish you had because then I could use an old reference in earnest
>enjoy your AIDS

Na man, people do it all the time. Families of servicemembers are way more likely to have stickers until servicemembers until they hit SNCO/45 years of age. If you don't have any family just tell the person asking that your girlfriend's husband is a Marine.

Okay so I fucked that post. Families are way more likely to have service stickers for their child/spouse/dead friend. That is until the Marine/what have you turns 45

> If you don't have any family just tell the person asking that your girlfriend's husband is a Marine.

Kek. Not op but I kinda want to do this now

"My brother is a marine, and I put it on in support" It's that easy

They'll understand to. They're all straight as pasta until things get hot

>Thinking about throwing a marine sticker on my car to look tough

A marine sticker won't make your 300lb ass look tougher.

Prostitution exists everywhere. Muslim countries are run by massive fucking hypocrites that drink and party every weekend

So you can have a bunch of hippies key your car? It's why I don't run with vet plates.

>have a bunch of hippies key your car
Holy shit, do you live in Berkeley or something?

This lol, the Saudis drive to Bahrain to play

Just google some info and you'll be able to lie through your teeth if an actual dipshit who served questions you.

If it was a 'nam vet, tell him you were drafted by Trump, then point behind him while screaming "CHARLIE COMPANY!!!!" , then drive away

really only if you also have a Trump sticker

I prefer using brake fluid

Yeah, in this era too many crazies out there. I don't put stickers on my car of any kind. I know what kind of faggot I already am, I don't need to tell the whole world.

So you never heard the story about the m-16 that still fired after being left in the ricepaddies for over 30 years... get ready.. you gonna hear it every day now, son.

>prostitutes
even better

top zozzle, great work b/o/ys!

Also some crazy ISIS wannabe might follow you home and kill your family.

a marine corp sticker does not imply service

hell parents stick them on their cars because their children serve

now sticking a "1st ID combat veteran operation iraqi freedom" or some shit like that is stolen valor, but not a branch sticker

Spotted this guy the other day. Looks like Army Airborne.

REV

>not lying and saying
>no but my dad/mom/uncle/brother/sister/son/daughter/chinchilla
>is/was/wants to be/died in 'nam/"the Iraq"

then do this, it will happen
>also: go to events at the local VA
>say the same thing
>get cheap grub and beer and listen to war stories

exactly

Rev at him?

>itt: how to try to impress women by lying about your military service while not getting your ass kicked by those who actually served

Nice thread is still up thinking about getting this one since it looks hardcore

Or this one or a ranger one which one will not even make cops pulls me over because they will be scared?

I'd go with this one.
It's really popular with Marines, so you'll fit right in.

>Thinking about throwing a marine sticker on my car to look tough
Ahh, so you're one of those "stolen valor" types of people. Remember that people who know you personally will see that sticker. They will then think either you are a fan of marines (even if you were never one) or that you are a stolen valor type of person.

It is hard to get rid of a reputation as a stolen valor person. People like to gossip, but it's not something they admit to your face.

really? Never seen it

>people who know you personally will see that sticker
Maybe OP is friendless.
In that case, it would work, because who the fuck is gonna know?