/swgg/ Star Wars Games General

Satele is still high on grey edition of /swgg/

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

- Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Last episode of this madness

Other urls found in this thread:

dulfy.net/2017/05/01/swtor-upcoming-cartel-market-items-from-patch-5-2-1/
swtor.jedipedia.net/en/itm/improved-speeder-piloting-v-2
youtube.com/watch?v=STK2gom08RE
youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best girl coming through

>new bread
Is it because we hit image limit? Because we didn't hit bump limit.

Upcoming changes and more armor and hair clipping

dulfy.net/2017/05/01/swtor-upcoming-cartel-market-items-from-patch-5-2-1/

we hit image limit

Give me my smugfu back

Jesus christ being Arcann is suffering

>Dad dosen't care about you
>Accidentally kill your brother after he tries to stop you from sperging out
>Your sister is constantly condescending towards you
>your army is defeated by a crew consisting of a black guy, a potato and some mysterious person being anything from a jedi or sith to a retarded mailman with a gun or a regular soldier
>You end up being saved by your mom

>The Mounted Turret Manufacturing Terminal has had its credit cost adjusted so that it is equal for Republic and Imperial players.
Gee, I wonder which faction had to pay mo-
>pub
Of fucking course
Also, there'd better be a collections unlock sale this week, what with it being Star Wars Day on Thursday and all.

This is the first time since about 3.0 that I made a level 1 alt, am I just retarded or have bioware removed a lot of quests?

Nah, it's just that they're so irrelevant to the larger plot (plus their rewards are worse than most other missions) that they're made invisible by default. Enable them by selecting "Show Exploration Missions" in the map window.

Some missions have legit been removed though. Some of the Bonus Series Heroics on Alderaan come to mind.

Interesting. I wonder if the ones I'm thinking of on hutta are just hidden or have been completely removed. Going to see when the servers come back up.

swtor.jedipedia.net/en/itm/improved-speeder-piloting-v-2
170% mount speed incoming?

Heck, Force Speed is a 150% speed buff, so I wouldn't be that surprised.

I've been telling Valkorion to fuck off every single time he appears. He must have some form of angle.

I'm thinking of not taking up the throne just to spite him on my Nox.

Almost done with ET now, so I guess I'll see what his deal is eventually

>this far into 5.x
>hasn't completed KotET
All other things aside, how did you avoid the spoilers in these threads?

E-11 is one of the better guns in Battlefront right? I bought it so I can use Rebels side as well.

That's not orange cheeks.

Ahem

Being Theron is suffering.

>Dad doesn't even know about you until much later
>Never getting cool call sign
>Mother abandons you and barely talks to you on your missions together and she only writes you a letter years later only to tell you YOUR life decisions and career of choice have been bad when she is high on grey and taking ghost dick
>Your only friends are sith spy, Cipher 9, Lord Wrath and dark councilor

>and if his boss tried to kill her, she complains about the boss in the letter

servers up when?

What is it with high ranking sith lords always being with cute noodles?

Wrong Imp logo m8. That's Palpatine's Empire.

Scheduled to be 90min from now.

Look, I just found it, okay?

1.5 hours

Asking the user at , how much did the Revanite Avenger set cost you?

>only friends
>Cipher 9

If you don't play your agent as constantly condescending and antagonistic toward Theron's SIS background whenever you can, you're not doing it right.

>Cipher and Theron racing to find material to blackmail the other with, Spy vs. Spy style

I got that in one of the crates I opened. So I have no idea how much that would have cost on the GTN.

>Show Theron respect and befriend him (using your training)
>He is now surrounded by sith and imperials
>He is wanted and given approval - something he never got with the pubs
>He is now wrapped around your finger.

You want to hate him because of who his mom and dad are that's just being petty. It is more fun knowing that everything his mom and dad stood for he is now against because of you.

It kinda blows me away that the only time she ever writes to him is just to tell him his boss is an asshole

Theron doesn't feel like he'll ever defect to the Empire, he'll side with the Alliance sure, but not the Empire

Even though Theron's closest frie ds are Imp he won't defect. He still a Pub patriot even though they've done some nasty things
He just wants to do good. He's not into the Empire's "Peace through Tyranny" law and order. It nuat happens that his friends are all Imps because the Pubs give him so much shit

She's called deadbeat whore for a good reason.

servers online fucking when
reeeeeeeeeeee

Maintenance extended by 1 hour lol

Inb4 all servers but harbinger are back after the extended hour.

>Be Theron
>The dude who raised you is a crazy old Jedi, gives you Jedi training
>tfw no Force
>The one woman you've had consistent interaction with in your life is a Twi'lek who blueballs you consistently
>You even paid that bitch thousands of credits
>That creepy BT3 Sith pureblood you work for keeps trying to hit on you

>Tfw not on Harbinger

>"So I heard you hit it off with a big, musular Pureblood woman, Theron"
>Yeah, if you call "being forced into the bedroom" hitting it off
>"Is that why you're gay?"
>What? No! Why?
>"Oh, no reason.."

>big, musular Pureblood woman
>woman
>w o m a n

Theron confirmed for worthy partner.

Quinn, pls. You're not fooling anyone. You love snu-snu

>Theron turned gay after getting raped
>Imp PC asks what happened
>Theron tells them he got raped by some BT3 Pureblood woman
>Imp characters be like

I was bored because the game was not up so I just put this together from the last thread. This is why I love Australians!

Just stopping by to let you know that if I could make days last forever I would. Just to spend it with you, Anons.
I'd save every moment like a treasure that is dear to my heart.

Thank you Mulatto butt. You are so sexy and kind.

Y-You too

how does the culture of erp even begin? does it form organically over time, or did some guy just run around fleet one day, offering credits to random players?

You know
That's actually a really good question
You never actually think about how it began. You just kind of accept it as the norm for MMO's
For some reason I have a feeling it all started in WoW but there's MMO's that predate that

I love Magpies. Those birds really are the visual image of Australia.

youtube.com/watch?v=STK2gom08RE

didn't know the Thul slut from BH story turned sith

>Lonely nerds use MMOs to escape to a reality where there is beautiful, often exotic, women >they also can look ideal to their own inner male fantasy
>able to exchange goods and currency between players
>designated servers where the main focus is roleplay
Truly a mystery

i wish people would post more images. i feel like posting your characters gives the threads more life. this is an image board after all.

i'd make an alt on ebin just to observe guys like the one who hates snowballs, but i never get around to it.

>He isn't already on Ebin

What emotion does this face convey?

constipation

i wouldn't want to play there, especially given the fact I have a lot of female alts. i feel like i'd have guys like snowball dude following me around fleet for no reason, ruining the game for me.

also, darth skotia's got some nice eyes. damn.

angry but also constipated

lemmie smash

>When your best bro dies in front of you and you want to avenge them but you really have to take a huge shit

slingblade

youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0

quality
bioware
animation

>tfw I would if I wasn't paranoid about you weird-ass anons stalking me
Shame. And I have some damn good mix-and-matched outfits too.

>Why can't my animators make realistic facial expressions for me?

As long as you don't post your name no one'll stalk you here

>Jedi
>best bros with Marr

Your grandmaster knows best :^)

>Not being best bro's with Marr
I bet you're best buds with that crack whore in the backyard of Odessan

I'm actually using the Carbonite Dream to make my Consular fall to the dark side. I mean come on look at how manly he is.

Even if you do most of them are too full of spaghetti to approach you anyway

t. racer

>We are investigating the login service being unavailable for all players. Thank you for your patience.

T-That's not true! I just don't see you on the Fleet!

i just turn subtitles off so my name doesn't appear during cutscenes and post screenshots. that way you're anonymous. i haven't been recognized by anyone yet.

>implying said whore isn't

I agree. Just don't take the autistic faggots who scream seriously because for some reason they don't like your pic.

Unless you're a fleet slut or thread meme, no one is gonna bother to stalk you.

yeah this

Torched
But true

My guildmate smashed you and was telling us he really enjoyed it. He was saying "you gotta go to Ebon Hawk as they even have Blizzard bitches like Tracer ready to go"

I had no idea so many people have fetishes for various video game divas. I am still laughing here.

not worried about being stalked, just don't want to be recognizable at all, regardless.

I had a stalker once, but then I cucked him with his GM. Never saw him after that.

you are smart. Totally ruined it for him. I will have to remember that.

Was it this guy?

I want those sliders. That guy would make a perfect bounty hunter. I also love how an Aussie would shit on another Aussie just for fun.

top kek

Yep. That's him.

topkek

>tfw all you want to do is have a lukewarm game experience and nothing else will entertain you in the meantime

wew lad

I am dying now seeing that. I can't breathe! I wish you had taken images of what he said and did. I have such a need to know this!

My sides are killing me

Your friend seemed to be in quite a hurry. Was over before I knew it. He was sweet though.

What the fuck do I spend credits on as f2p to not get gold capped?

He is obsessed with Tracer. That is what makes it even funnier. I can just imagine it was under 30 seconds and he was collapsed in his chair.

full f2p or preferred?

I bet it went like this

notihng. even preferred players have a credit cap.