Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 04/30 ~ 05/08 Live Groove "Nothing but You" (Anastasia, Yuka)
>Gacha: 04/30 ~ 05/09 (Yuki, Koume, Koharu, Marina)
>Election: 04/10 ~ 05/09
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

Theater Days:
>Preregistration: prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=imasml_theater

News:
- Archive of : archive.is/u1uHr
- NyaaTorrents is dead. Exact reason unknown.
- KR MUSIC Episode 1 CD: - TD has 100,000 preregs already, 100 free jewels at launch: - Million Magazine volume 2 delayed to June 15th: - CG Snickers collab part 2 replies TL: - Kaoru scale by Plum: - SS Update (May 2nd): - SS Yumi commu TS: - Wild Wind Girl 2 CD rip mirror: - TD Suteki na Kiseki and Precious Grain music videos (+comparisons): - KR episode 2 preview: - SS Megumi commus TL: - Mary fancomic TL: - CG Theater anime episode 5 subbed:
Upcoming:
May 6th/7th: SideM GREETING TOUR 2017 @Aichi
May 13th/14th: CINDERELLA GIRLS 5thLIVE TOUR Serendipity Parade!!! @Miyagi
May 24th: CINDERELLA GIRLS Theater anime BD volume 1, ED2 "Etude wa Ikyokku dake"

I wanted to see a close-up on Chizuru on the Shizuka MV. She has the most hair out if all the MLs and I want to see how it animates.

Lovers.

>Arisa's hair
Oh my god it's fucking perfect.
They got all the hair right.

They actually fucking got all the hair right!

My lovers

Get a room you two.

BELIEVE IN CHIE
AND HER AMAZING FRIENDS.

So this is what they made such a big deal over with "pre-register if you want to see early!"?

They look like they're about to attend a fuckparty. They're way too young for that sort of thing.

So TD will launch with around 60 songs, right?

When's more MayuP?

>LiPPS costumes
Aww yi-
>They all have the same design just with different colors
Goddammit.

Kissing them all!

AAAAALLL!

I hope it wasn't just a one time thing.

No, the big deal is the free SSR Ticket if it gets to a Million (Live). This is just a bonus.

The milestone rewards are clearly listed on the main page.

Though we've broken through half of them already two days in. Maybe they'll add some more between 390k and 1 million at this rate.

I wish they would put effort in and update them with a patch but dreams don't come true.

Did anyone seriously expect anything else after they gave an example with Snow Wings?

Trashers get trash.

I mean couldn't they have at least shown something that's not just a basic stage performance?

And I hope nips are revving up those new email accounts to make sure that SSR milestone is reached. Joke or not, they have to deliver if it's reached. The normal pre-reg rate may slow down.

Ever felt so disgusted playing a game you wanted to kill yourself?

can you do the other pages please?

Yes please off yourself.

What are you guys talking about?

>Passion Groove
Found your problem.

same

I hope the LMBG one be related to Chie, because spats

Oh yes.

Considering this is what people want to see, not really. Now there's a video for each of the traffic lights and they showed off models for the other characters as well.

Showing off fancier stuff and other parts of the game are probably saved for separate streams in the coming months to keep interest up.

Just drop the game right now and get some sleep.

>Considering this is what people want to see
How do you know what people want to see? Different people may want to see different things.
You're probably right that they'll keep the fancier stuff for later, though.

It's related to tablet performance, not sleep or something like that.

Uninstall it.

The prevalence of SS MVs constantly on the Moontube ranking suggests that it's what people watch and continue to watch.

Not too fond of that since it limits creative stuff like music remixes and drawn stuff from visibility.

I kinda agree but I wanted them to start showing off MVs for girls that are just debuting in 3D for this game. I know Mirai and Shizuka are the main characters (even more so than Tsubasa, desu) but they had already been seen in 3D.

You know what Bamco should add to the landmarks? 800k pre-regs = Asayake no Crescendo. That would actually speed things up.

It's already got a shitload of views, user.

>800k pre-regs = Asayake no Crescendo
You are evil.

"People want to see TD for the commus"

I'm guessing the more common skirt among this five will probably be the default template.

Don't reply to him.

Almost as bad as those srs esport playars who care about the cards skills.

I don't mean things other than MVs. I mean MVs that are not just basic stuff like what they've shown here. These are like early SS CM tier stuff, just with better choreography.

No fucking shit it's got a shitload of views. The game's looking great so far so people are going to want to see.

>inb4 nina's puffy pants

Wanting to get to know the characters better is a bad thing now?
Is this a case of EOP sour grapes?

There will be translations of everything anyway and no, I want to see idols dance.

Some people here think here that commus are the biggest most important part of the franchise and that /@/ is the only part int he world where they aren't appreciated due to EOP's.

I'm sure you do. When there's nothing else you can understand, I can't blame you.

I'll uninstall your life

>2 Million: Special Kotoha video
Kotoha fans then get into scripting.

Ok.

Shiro and Nao being friendly

>3 million: Tane comes back to life

What do you have against commus?

They are a very important part of the franchise considering it's highly character-driven.
What makes you think they aren't appreciated anymore than the rest of the franchise by people who can understand them?

>3 Million Registrations: Kotori added to game as a producible idol

Ignore EOPs and e-sportists.

Oh Nao

They should add a versus multiplayer mode, like iDOLM@STER 1 Arcade/360 had. None of this co-op stuff, literally "You must score more points on this song than the other players in the room in order to advance".

I'd take Reon over Kotori

ONE EGG
TWO EGG
RED EGG
NO EGG ;_;

Is that like the head to head events in 2?
Memory appeals to fuck over your rival?

What do you think ranking events are? Plus, in this new age of danketsu bullshit, I doubt that the multiplayer events won't be coop

I see you only want ML for the ERP, not gameplay.

I could give two shits about the gameplay, I like the idols. And you're clearly a dumbass.

And you clearly only care for ERP.

Proper ranking events are a dying breed. A lot of mobile games are going for the "gain points to get rewards" structure now. Even SS basically converted everything to a non-ranking structure, even though you can still rank if you want. They're making things easy as possible for the mainstream consumer now. I don't really mind if that brings in the money, though.

Official commus in the game are ERP now?

you DO know what's she's saying, don't you?

Rankings doesn't really have the same feeling as personally fucking someone else over head-to-head.

I bet the bulk of the commus will be the "tap the idols to watch them talk" as the PV presented.

I'll UU UUU you, motherfucker.

Four u's are enough.

>Official commus in the game are ERP now?
You're getting baited, user.

headpats

moneypats

I've never been good at telling what's bait and what's not, sadly.

How did the mentality go from "I'll raise this idol because I want to see her grow as a person and as a performer and the game is fun" to "the game and the performances don't really matter, I just want idols talking" for some people?

They're likely different people.

Rising games ARE fun. Mobile rhythm games, on the other hand, are all terrible and if you really care more about the gameplay, cards skills, etc you're doing something completely wrong.

>I could give two shits about the gameplay, I like the idols.

We are dealing about someone who doesn't care about gameplay in a rythm game on a musical franchise.

How did the mentality go from "I'll raise this idol because I want to see her grow as a person and as a performer and the game is fun" to "the idols' character or growth doesn't matter I just want to see them dance" for some people?

Commus and performances have both been an essential part of iM@S since day one. To claim one or the other is not important is stupid.

Idolmaster is a dating sim now.

This is retarded.
SS is doing long fully voiced commus.
TD is going a step further and using 3D models for them on top of that.
Hell, for TD, GamiP explicitly mentioned that getting to know the idols is just as important as the rhythm game part and it'll be reflected in the game.
But sure, nobody cares about all that. They're just spending resources on that for fun.

>mentality go from "I'll raise this idol because I want to see her grow as a person and as a performer and the game is fun"

It's never stopped being that for me. In fact, it's one reason why I love my idol as much as I do. But I think that their interactions with other idols also is a way to show their growth as a person.

It was always a dating sim, now they're just too lazy to make proper routes so you get bite sized interactions.

To be fair, it's nothing new. The mainline games have always had two different kinds of fans:

1) The people who loved the raising sim elements.
2) The people who saw the raising sim elements as a chore you needed to power through to get to the commus and performances.

>implying you can't enjoy both

[REEEEEEEEEs internally]
Bamco will never fix the fucking slides, right?

There's no problem with them.

just look out for commu compilations in text form or limit yourself to adaptations if the game part matters so little for you.

It is against the law to like more than one thing, citizen.

All civilians found in violation of this law will be forced to marathon-read BRE@K as punishment.

Yeah because text form or adaptations is the same as voiced commus in the game.
Stupid.

I never implied any such thing.

what's going on?

But, officer, what if one of the things the perpetrator likes is BRE@K?

Just a bunch of autistic screeching