Who here washes their own car...

Who here washes their own car? Fags that take their cars to the self service with the brushes that scratch the clear coat need not apply here.

I wash my own car, but my dad takes it to get gas and then uses their brushes sometimes to "clean it" and I get it home and it's all sorts of scratched.

Oh well.

That's a nice job you have though, no chips, is it PPFed? I'm planning to PPF my entire car when I get the next one.

It has a few chips but I plan to get them touched up and I'm going to throw the 3M clear bra on it.

>"their own" "car"
>posts a brick that he doesn't even own and has so many safety features that it essentially drives himself

I've had a car since 2005 but have never been to a car wash or let anyone else wash my car.

I have never washed my cars and I don't intend on starting. It's a waste of money.

All that time and effort into a cheap shitbox... Let me guess... You're one of those people who parks in the far end of the parking lot?

Just finished washing her.
wash her at least twice a month, more if I'm not lazy or it gets really dirty.

>busriders

I just use the hose and wash it in front of my house when it needs a quick clean or go to the wand wash for a more thorough job.

Those drive-through car washes and places where Mexicans clean your car are for normies.

It took me an hour or so to do the outside and I keep the inside clean as it is. No need to get asspained, bus rider.

I go to the self places but don't use the brush lol

I use a diy car wash that costs $1/min to use and quickly spray soap/water/wax in about 3min and clean my car for $3 per week. It always looks clean and is getting wax so should be good.

I drive a piece of shit and I'm proud to admit it. Better than getting "asspained" every time a fucking gnat lands on your precious car.

Why though?

You spend like $15 - $20 each time you go to those. I've bought myself a pressure washer and all my own stuff and it has equalled about $2 each time I was so far.
Plus I know it isn't recycled water and good quality soaps and degreasers

Huh? Those self places are usually like $3 yo.

>17566608
Im not this one who got eternally triggered by the fact that this thread exists and I have a far nicer car than you homie.

I usually spend 4 bucks and thats cause I take my time
I do my truck or Celica with 2 bucks cause dont give a shit lol

It's illegal to wash your car in your driveway in Germany

Whats the penalty

You aren't allowed to work after work.

250 to 25000 EUR

Wew famiglia

Yes :^)
Basically this means I haven't seen anyone wash their car at home in a long time

fucking poors i swear to god

just stop posting moron

I've never washed my car - is that bad?

That's what Mexicans are for. I swear you racist ducks only want to deport them because you can't afford to hire them to clean your house and cars.

Check the wiring. My sisters Mazda 3 caught fire because a fault they caused a short when she used the wireless door locks.

Shes suing Mazda.

do you care about your paint or appearance?

I hope you at least clean the windows and buff your headlights

I think you are ignoring the guys that live in apartment complexes. If they are anything like mine, then they are strict about you doing any work on your car.

I do the same and go to self serve places or find a car wash person for a good price.

Just bought a new car and was wondering if you would recommend a good car polish for the paint and the wheels.
Searching gives me so many different brands and I don't want my car to be a guinea pig.