Post your interiors

Post your car's interior and >rate others!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sony-XSPN1BT-Bluetooth-Smartphone-Receiver/dp/B00JY7ZP6O/ref=sr_1_2?s=car&ie=UTF8&qid=1449888020&sr=1-2&keywords=sony head unit&refinements=p_n_feature_keywords_three_browse-bin:6362488011
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Renault a cute

I'm personally a huge fan of my car's interior. It has retro styling with modern features. Only thing I would change is the silver on the steering wheel to be black alcantara with red stitching like the rest of the car.

8/10 for simplicity and functionality but loses point for autism put into making the center stack asymmetrical.

Post the driving gloves

that head unit is ugly

Definitely not the best looking but show me a head unit that isn't a 10" tablet or a single din with tons of rainbow lights on it. I think this compliments the car's interior, and it sounds great with my upgraded speakers and subs. Plus Bluetooth and hands free talking.

i like it
50+ points for murica and jesus

Touche, if it works, who cares how it looks, it just stood out to me

Competition cutie.

Another pic.

dunno why it went sideways sorry

lot a inferior interiors itt

Disregard lage pile of trash, parts, and tools on passenger floor....

>7/10
Comfy, but I really don't think those seats go with the dash and doors.
>6/10
>2/10
At least it probably matches the exterior.

old pic, but still mostly the same

It's true. On the early CTS-V they made tan an option yet did not change the door panels.

I spy an A-body

heres the exterior

only photo i have atm.

I prefer the interior of the 2016 model. also the short throw shifter from OEM is pretty good too.

I think I have a wall paper similar to that. You can customize the screen?

Yeah, I wanted the 2016 (veloster turbo) but couldnt find one for the price. Got this 2013 for 10k.

Yeah.

holy crap it looks like a cylon or transformer about to kill you

ugly dam car

Do those sticky phone holders work?

amazon.com/Sony-XSPN1BT-Bluetooth-Smartphone-Receiver/dp/B00JY7ZP6O/ref=sr_1_2?s=car&ie=UTF8&qid=1449888020&sr=1-2&keywords=sony head unit&refinements=p_n_feature_keywords_three_browse-bin:6362488011

Shitboxlife is comfylife.

Equally shitty exterior. Would daily.

PT Cruiser!!

My Yukon has an air vent to keep your balls nice and airy.

Yep. 110k miles and still running very strong. Car is falling apart around the engine, though.

I like it because it is cavernous inside.

Are they really as bad as people say they are? I do quite like the look of them.

Minamilist

Chebby Silverado? Looks like my worktruck

Base model Silverado? Is this the guy with the red SC/SB 1500 again? Did your gf pay for your shit?

If you get one that was maintained, they are fine. Underpowered, but most 10+year old shitboxes are.
As much room as a minivan inside. Removeable seats are awesome.

Im not the poster of the pic, but oddly enough, the PT Cruiser is probably one of my favorite cars to drive. Not the most reliable though.

nice and simple

Well... It's simple.

lost the old pic i had of it so tried to retake it...

god that looks comfy, but are there any rattles?i like the plaid.

This thread is lacking rice.

>pic related, it's the interior of my Integra

Honestly, I'm not 100% on the tan/red combo, but I don't feel like replacing or painting everything black and DC2 Recaros are IMO the best seats you can get for that car since finding original seats that aren't garbage is literally impossible.

Adding to this, red LED strips installed in foot wells with a custom made wire harness that attaches to the cluster dimming circuit and has a separate switch to turn them on and off in the console.

fag

Old one but whatever.

maroon red is great

that is not maroon red though

barefoot/10

I agree. They are really comfortable (for a shitbox), have great visibility, and handle pretty nicely. Turning radius is YYUUUGGGEEE though, so parking lot and other slow, tight maneuvers are tough.
Ergonomics are great, and the control layout is actually really intuitive. Steering wheel is nice and large, but not too big.

Droopy steering wheel.

ready for the rape

>can't afford a trueno
>"BEAT OF THE RISING SUN, I WANNA FEEL YOUR HEART, THE POWER OF THE SUN!11!!1!"

am i about spot on or no?

it looks like someone sat on it.

What is the definition of sadness

jesus christ
american cars were so fun
this is what i think of when i think "american car", something with armchairs for seats and a column shifter

probably the best looking steering wheel in a modern car honestly

Hello friends

Nigger

Nice megane. Does your transmission also feels like you are breaking some plastic part when you shift?

no radio?
>"muh engine is my radio"

My speakers had disintegrated and my radios display was damaged so I removed it and them. I produce music in my spare time anyway, so I hear more than enough .
"No"

Sometimes when i go from first to second, otherwise it's alright

What does the carpet say?
"You make yourself comfortable" is all I can make out. Otherwise looks like a GM interior to me, which I do not like all that much.

>
why are you sitting on tire tread?

why is your steering wheel on the wrong side?

Why are your air vents so big?

What's that logo in your steering wheel?

Where did you order your floor mats? (they're gay btw, just curious of other options they might have)

Everyone's is bad/10

Time for a real interior

>bone stock 2015
>walmart floor mats
>crooked steering wheel

gtfo

>bone stock

Thats not how you spell highest trim but OK

Excuse the hideous steering wheel

I'm more repulsed by your radio/air delete than that beauty of a steering wheel.

I bet you're the type of person who would buy a Lexus and feel special even though you're just driving a re-badged piece of shit.

previous owner did that. Also my miata isnt my daily so who cares.

really nice.

hhhhhhhhh

>wheels match the steering wheel
dude you gotta quit hatin' on that shit, unless you hate your wheels too.

2002 was 15 years ago user.

I don't hate my wheels.

I'm all about 3 spoke steering wheels though.

what if i just wanted a soarer but live in the us

then you should import a real one

make yourself comfortable while you fill out our flexible finance options or something (not that its financed). they're not floor mats, its paper put there by the dealer to keep the floor clean. this is the day i got it.

because racecar

because europoor

because GM

Vauxhall

not floor mats. pieces of paper to keep the floor clean (the day i got it)

also, its a vauxhall, owned by GM

>time for a real interior
>automatic

You have pieces of paper that look like floormats that say Make Yourself Comfortable, for floormats?

RSX? For some reason I always liked the gauges of those

These interiors are actually terrible. The dash is hard plastic but has a stitching to make it look like leather. The only thing that's not plastic in that interior is the leather on the wheel and shifter.

>he couldn't even spring for some weather tech mats

No, but I am the type to be smug at most lexus drivers who are just driving rebadged versions of my car

Best Econobox Interior?

no u

The dash is so angular I mistook it for mariel hemingway.

as i said, the photo is the day i got it. the paper is put there by the dealer so they don't make the interior dirty.

no