NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old:

First for servers when?

>join world quest group for warden tower assault quest
>clean up quickly, only the leader on top left
>notice all the other people in my group are just flying in the air doing nothing
>tag npc
>just as he's about to die leave group

fuck you lazy faggots ruining a good thing for everyone

Start mythic raiding.

>Belf mistweavers

When it's convenient for China, same as everything else.

Spriest or lock guys I CANT FUCKING DECIDE

>arms warriors

if you're going to dps fulltime like a cuck you are then go lock you retard

Not him but

>Healers
>Not ultimate cucks

I wanna boop Tyrande's boobs

you guys talk big, but would you really sex with a draenei, orc, troll, tauren, or any race that's not elf, human, gnome?

I can't imagine any of you having the courage to put your dick into a draenei or troll woman.

How to get carried through Mythic Night Hold for free:

>be legitimately good at the game
>have four also legitimately good at the game friends
>gear using mythic+
>Complete 10+ every week
>have 910+ ilvl from this
>Apply to a Mythic Night Hold Alt Raid
>get instantly accepted because of ilvl
>know zero fucking shit about the fights because you never set foot in a raid this expac
>Clear 10/10 because the alts know the fights and are geared too

Fuck that was fun.

I'd smash the shit out of a draenei what are you talking about

i can't imagine any turbovirgin in this thread putting their dick in anything barely sentient

ahh what a prime test subject for my new BEST IN SLOT MUST HAVE LEGENDARY SHOULDERS

i mean i cant fuckin believe how someone would unironicly play rogue without them get fuckin real kid and level a new one

>extra stats

what addon

Night Elves, Draenei and Blood elves I can imagine hard to sway. The nelves for being too loyal to their own kin, the belves for being, well, belves, and draenei cause male draenei are probably built like horses, which they wont go back from.

Humans are just like real humans, and gnomes would either never go back to other gnomes, or they would think it too painful and never try anything other than gnomes again.

DELET

Deja Character Stats

thanks you are the best Pezado

1-5 boost a priest
6-0 boost a wlock

what's a pezado?

delete all your characters and play ffxiv instead

ty qt

do you actually think that spanish retard would actually contribute anything to this thread? literally kys

>actual pablo

hes from switzerland

>just_shoot_yourself_alrdy_cumguzzler.png

AAARGHH I CANT DECIDE BETWEEN LOCK AND SPRIEST

ARGHHH

>boost two specs with the hardest rotations

lock obviously.

spriests are shit

that's what makes them fun

Would I? Maybe. Could I? Haha no way. I'm a just dumb, zero charisma neet.

>one dps spec
vs
>three dps specs
hmmmmm i wonder which has the more chances of bieng vieable.... aeallym akes my beeain hurt

>that tsundere female in wowgen always making fun of me and insulting me and calling me a spic but always leaveing me a (You) behind

>AAAH I CAN'T DECIDE BETWEEN 3 VIABLE SPECS AND A SHITTY EXCUSE FOR A DPS
t. shadow priest main

Stop mythic raiding.

Fellow BM Hunters, once the new changes go live next patch will the shoulders become garbage?

Pandas!

they use "lad" all the time in wow now

>ion gets stuck on 8/10m
>nerfs elisande and gul'dan

spriest are more fun though >.

>mythic alt runs with pugs

I know, it just doesn't spew out enough damage to compensate for its fairly complex rotation
i'm still maining my spriest though

3 charge's is still better than 2

>night elf society is dominated by females
>night elf males arent small cute boys
I hate this game

>that level of detail in the eyes and facial expressions for a soulless toon
>mfw I realize WE give those soulless vessels a soul
does this mean our in-game strength is a reflection of how powerful we would be in real life if we actually gave a fuck and started working on our physical attributes and magic manipulation?

>tfw i'm a pve screamer trying to do School of Hard Knocks
ITS MY GAME, LET ME CAP THE FLAG!!!!!!!!!!

>(Assume that including dev notes at all has a time cost that could be spent elsewhere, working on other important changes)
>What if it costs you changes to your spec, so that someone else's spec can get a "It was 5% high, so we nerfed it by 5%" post? Still?
writing 3 sentences costs will cost you more changes, trust us we preform at 100% :^)

fucking hell, maybe remove the ping pong table so they actually work.

good luck friend, it took me 3 years of getting frustrated and quitting for months after childrens week to finally get it.

AND WHEN YOU THINK
IT DOESNT GET FUCKIN BETTER
THERE
IT
IS

Pandaren loves watermelon!

>Life is a videogame
>someone in a higher plane of existence choose the neet class and controls your every move
>the hour upon hours of grinding we do in wow simply appear as a channeling loading bar to them that increases the joy stat

Heroic*

FIX THIS BLIZZO

this cant be fuckin happening

It's still an extra charge and that's better than basically any of the other legendaries.

It's still probably going to go mantle>that one that reduces AP>the wrists>everything else

woah there

this kills the wowg

Why haven't you rolled a QT Troll yet, Wowg?

>servers STILL under maintenance

does that loot ui thing actually improve your qol in a big way? I see a lot of people using it

best race and gender combo for holy paladin on alliance?

I don't know about some of the other races, but I'd definitely go for a draenei in a heartbeat

>tfw you end up boosting both a spriest and lock

Fuck it im a NEET who only plays WoW might aswell have all classes at 110

Femdraenei
hands down

GOTTA ADD ALL THAT FUCKIN CONTENT user

It a lot better than default one and actually is quite customizable even if this guy probably never saw addon's settings himself

THAT'S what it looks like?

God damn what the fuck is wrong with it?

Is it dying? It looks brain dead.

see

realms up yet? im comfy cozy in bed watching the new GitS on my phone, and i dont want to get up if its not. movie sucks so far, maybe cause im not an anime fan though

>what the fuck is wrong with it?

It's the baby of a giant whore vulture mom that lived in a garbage dump its entire life feasting on mogu shit and bugs

Why would you think this is hot? You can't kiss her, and she can't give you a blowjob due to those tusks.

because tusks on any bipeds are disgusting

i think he means the thing riding on top of the bird

derp2

oral sex is degenerate

>resub
>used to have like 20+ friends on WoW during launch
>now it's 1, maybe 5 during popular "raid times"
>both guilds I joined completely torn apart and not many people play anymore, people with last logins of 2 months ago
>content is even more boring than it was before EN came out, at least before that M+ was hard and enjoyable
>everyone has like 5+ legendaries
>catch up on ilvl to 900+
>everyone wants 910+ for heroic NH ???
>everyone wants 910+ for mythic+ levels that drop 880 gear
>my class is fucking dogshit and completely worthless, if I wanted to reroll I wouldn't even be geared in time for tomb anyway
>PvP is absolutely fucking dead
>All top raiding guilds are just quitting because it's boring AND doesn't give you any prestige of gear or anything thanks to titanforging m+ bullshit even retards can get better than mythic gear from world quests
>ilvl gap between each raid is absolutely fucking enormous and still undertuned, just fucking anyone who takes a break or joins in the xpac late to phenomonal levels
>literally makes me depressed to log in

This game fucking sucks absolute fucking dog dick if you try to take it even remotely tryhard

if you're a shitter it's probably the most wonderful thing in the world though, literally heroic geared from doing normal dungeons and shit must be cool

REALMS UP
REALMS UP
REALMS UP
REALMS UP

S E R V E R S U P

I just logged in?

Aren't the servers supposed to be down?

Literally a retarded mount.

Fuck that, I ain't farming for some inbred literal shoulder pad for a helmet bird mount.

You're a shitter if you can't gear up for tomb in 5 days

fuckin mountlets

It's not going to give a 3rd charge, I don't know where that rumor started from. If you read the changes it's:

>Mantle of Command (legendary shoulders that currently add +1 charge to Dire Beast/Dire Frenzy) will be changed to instead further increase the proc chance of Wild Call.

So nothing at all about 3 charges. It's going to basically do what that current talent that increases the proc chance for dire frenzy does.

>tfw you will never be the slave of a dominant female troll mistress, tfw she will never punish you for spilling her ink while she is writing a tome or some magic scroll by putting you over her knee and spanking you till you cum all over her delicate but powerful blue thighs, she will then never make you lick your sperm from her thighs before pushing you to the ground and wiping her bare two toed feet all over your face or milk your sperm to make a new batch of ink with, forever cementing the fact that you are her slave and nothing more than an object to her, to be used and abused as she pleases, she will never drag you around Azeroth on a leash stark naked as she rides on her mount with you in tow for all the women of the world to see and laugh at. you will never lick her feet clean after a long hard day of adventuring and carrying all of her stuff as she whips you and demands you keep up with her like a pack beast, she will never force you to eat out her perfect blue pussy for her own pleasure, she will never use you as a toilet threatening to castrate you if you spill a single drop of her golden nectar, she will never use you as a seat or desk as she works on crafting magical books and items, beating you for moving around too much while she tries to concentrate, she will never tie you up and thrash you with her whip publicly humiliating you like the worthless slave slut you are, she will never bind you and fuck you mercilessly while she is in heat till your dick is sore and red or ride your face smothering you with her femininity till you lose consciousness only to wake up several hours later for her to beat you into submission once more.

Fellow lockbros what spec will you be playing in tomb my lads?

I'm talking about mythic raiding buddy

anything else is just fucking pointless because of how undertuned it is you'll have better gear before you even fucking enter the raid anyway

Does anyone know an addon I can use to dark the default UI, or add black borders to everything? If any of you ever used the vanilla addon "ModUI", that's pretty much what I'm looking for.

Put that bird out of its misery already, or I'm calling DEHTA

>>All top raiding guilds are just quitting because it's boring AND doesn't give you any prestige of gear or anything thanks to titanforging m+ bullshit even retards can get better than mythic gear from world quests

What fucking casual server are you on lmao

Here on tarren mill not a single top 10 guild has quit

>YA MON GET ON ZE GROUND AND CLEAN MA TOES

why the fuck would you want a mistress with shit feet and an even shitter voice

>be 8/10 handsome
>spend all your time at home playing video games
literally raging right now. i'm 4/10 at best and use video games as way to pass the time until the day I eventually cease to exist. why would beautiful people waste their time playing games?

ji-kun is my favorite mount in the game

it literally has the loudest mounting noise, it screeches like its fucking dying every time you mount

I'm only i888 and I don't give a shit, my only purpose right now is melting people in bgs with fury war

play the game for fun or unsub

>tfw fell for the knaifu meme
>got it at 98
>109 and less than 10 whispers total

I was meme'd for the last time.

Because he's ascended beyond pathetic mortal desires and realized that vidya is the answer.

The only thing worse than a normie is fags who want to be normies

>wanting to be happy is somehow wrong
I would trade all my years of WoW to become a rich playboy. being top dps doesn't make my dick orgasm.