Ecoboost is good!

>Ecoboost is good!
>Ford Police models use a Mazda derived engine.

lol

We have a lot of the SHO's and almost all the F150's are ecoboost. Having said that I've seen quite a few of the new cruisers on flatbeds.

The ecoboost is an option. How come you don't understand this?

>an option almost no police department uses because they know it's shit and wont last

Ford turning into a V6 fwd shills certainly has impacted their fleet sales hard but doesn't retract your retardation. Now that every police vehicle has an optional engine, the city usually picks the base V6 and the highway cars get the V8 or ecoboost.

No it doesn't. If you were talking about the 4 cylinder Ecoboost engines, fine, but the police models have hthe V6 variants, based on the Cyclone V6 engine, which was all Ford.

>and the highway cars get the V8 or ecoboost.
what V8. Ford doesn't offer V8s to police anymore

>Ford fangirl meltdown at that only things Ford ever makes worth a damn are just Mazdas

The Dodge Charger or Chevy Caprice PPV

Both have a 300ish hp V6 or a 355-375hp V8

Ah yes, the Ford Charger and Ford Caprice PPV.

>implying the Ecoboost engine isn't derived from Mazda as well

>I'm just pretending to be retarded!

>Ford doesn't offer V8s
>Ford
>Dodge Charger or Chevy Caprice PPV

I sure hope you are, Ford fangirl.

Why would anyone want a fwd V6 Ford? But every cop car now has a shitty N/A V6 that most departments go with.

nope, states that aren't shit use ecoboost. try again

>fordgirl melting down because his ferd has a MAZDA engine in it

lmao

still faster than the competition.

ford>all

>ford is so bad they have to steal mazda tech

L
M
A
O

There is not a single state that exclusively uses ecoboost

pursuit vehicles use them to outperform the competition. try again
nope ford owns mazda. lol

Ford doesn't own mazda anymore, only a small share. They use mazda engines because every ford engine is literal garbage.

Ferd has to steal tech for their copy-paste designed cars. China stronk

That image is fucked up, what the hell?

I was thinking the same thing, but wanted to see how long it would take for someone else to say something.

2+ hours. Good job guys, but if you want to beat /pol/ you'll have to do better than that.

But what's the context?

I'm not OP, so I have no idea.

The EcoBoost is good

Mazda is just better

Not understanding that there a porch designed block and mazda designes heads on the ecoboost and cyclone. The ecoboost is the same as the non ecoboost without the parts they need for boost.

Ford also owned mazda so anything they did was theirs.

>Ford Duratec is a Mazda design

really makes you joggin the noggin

Nope. Anything that mazda has even made while been owned by ford is property of ford.

Parents took pictures of their under the faucet. There are 3 other pictures where the kid is happy and shit, i guess the kid likes the water on its head. Its just that in 1 if the 4 pictures, they captured that shot which looks super bad on itself. The media blew up over it. You'd be lucky to find an uncensored version anywhere ELSE on the internet honestly.

Because they can't afford it stay sperged ecoboosts last 300k+ miles.