Why am I paying 450 dollars monthly for full coverage 500 deductible auto insurance?

Why am I paying 450 dollars monthly for full coverage 500 deductible auto insurance?

>no tickets
>no at fault accidents
>last accident was 2012 when a lady kissed my rear bumper

Is it because I live in Baltimore, Maryland?

Other urls found in this thread:

progressive.com/agent/value-of-an-agent/guidance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seeing as you browse Veeky Forums, I'm going to assume that you are male and between the ages of 16 and 35. Insurance companies will charge you more if you fit either of those categories. Woe unto those that fill both.

>Insurance companies will charge you more if you fit either of those
$450/month is absurd though. I pay less to insure 4 cars with pretty maxed out coverage.

Fuck. I thought the magic number was 25 when it comes to insurance?

I drive an Infiniti M45.

What fucking car are you driving?

If you're driving something fucking expensive and you live in Baltimore, that's probably the reason.

ayyy whats up Baltimore user. what are you driving?

I saw a silver m45 at the gas station today. They're pretty dope. What year?

also dont mind me, just being a faggot

Auburn, Maine here.

I pay $95 a month for full coverage. Ive been rear ended once and I hit someone once. New car too.

2005 Lexus IS300
Hey fellow Baltimore user. You've probably seen me around if you hang around the Hamden area.

I usually stick to the glen burnie/marley station area. I attend meets fairly regularly there, chances are ive seen your car more than once. if you've ever attended. Are you a fortunate enough individual to have found a manual IS300?

I mean, it's almost definitely a combination of your location, your age, your gender, and your driving record.

You'll pay less where there's less risk of course.

What are these PS1 bandicoot feels...

You must be getting ripped off dude.
I'm 23 and driving a pickup with a V8 and full coverage costs me $220 in the city. I'm currently pricing out insurance in the rural area where I live and it looks like I might be paying as low as $150.

>tfw i pay 220/mo and i dont even have collision coverage
I have an at-fault accident on my record and im under 25, so its completely my fault. Still, i wish i could get a better deal driving a 20 year old shitbox, and believe me i looked.

Honestly if you don't mind getting into a car loan go to a dealership and pick out something you like. If they are desperate enough to make a sale they will pull some strings and find a reduced rate for you.
I bought my truck brand new when I was 21 and everything was pretty much finalized until I told them the insurance is the only issue with buying it. At first the guy told me $450 a month and I told him that it is not something I can work into my budget.
Guy calls me back the next day again and tells me he can get me a special rate of $250.

Because fuck you that's why

>Why am I paying 450 dollars monthly for full coverage
Because you're stupid.

>Is it because I live in Baltimore, Maryland?

Probably.

are you young and on your own insurance? if so then that's why

>live in California
>Be me
>Turned 16
>Worked my ass of to afford an mr2 as a first car
>Only cost my parents $1400 a year to insure with collision and liability
Now it only costs me $890 a year to insure

I feel like Shitbox Grandpa here, my 1990 Crown Victoria costs me 45 a month for full coverage and a 500 deductible with 0 glass deductible. I got big windows and kids are dickheads.

because of your reckless faggotry

Because you live in a high crime area ruled by Democrats.

OP, go here and quote with progressive plus a shitload of other places

progressive.com/agent/value-of-an-agent/guidance/

also quote direct with GEICO and Esurance

for geico in NY and PA, 25 is one threshold and 30 is another for single males.

even that's still ridiculous. at age 22 in 2012 I paid $200/mo for full coverage on a 2002 camry with good liability limits (not state minimums) and $500 deductibles

>infiniti m45
may be classified as a "sports" sedan instead of a regular one with requisite surcharge on rates. was a problem on the 2001 nissan maxima I drove, until my brother totaled it.

Jesus. I pay 313$ CAD and I live in Brampton with one speeding ticket.

Find a different insurance company, I'm paying $280 a month for a g37s and i thought that was high.