/fhg/ - For Honor General Anonymous

I've made the past 3 or 4 threads can someone else make the new one after this Edition

Previous thread I made: >Season 2 info: New maps, New gear, New heroes
pastebin.com/ctyZRLjg

>New V1.06 patch is here, Warden/PK/Shugoki nerfs, Orochi buff

forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-289202-16/

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/rnifyy.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you are all cant be arsed about making a thread then just stop making them

REMINDER TO PEOPLE THINKING OF BUYING THE SEASON PASS

YOU CAN FIND IT FOR AS LOW AS $20 ON KEY SITES LIKE G2A OR GREENMANSGAMING COMPARED TO JEWBISOFTS $40

Warden has no fucking spammable emotes.

So, why was that guy asking for write/drawfags in the last thread?

good, he doesn't deserve it. if you won, you probably cheesed your way to victory.

Do you even dab?

>implying SB isnt the best spammable emote in the game

sword point or spam l2 while moving for a dance

>being this salty

Dunno

I mean there was a thought that crossed my mind for a story of the Centurion meeting with the knights from the campaign.

and another one where Momji and the Orochi go search for the Orochis Shinobi master to as for help.

That guy reporting in. I just want all the draw-writefags to gather round and make some good shit

>only fun I can find in this game anymore is to br a absolute subhuman nigger and use the cheesiest of cheeses.

warden has a jerking off emote spam

are you a retard?

>Centurion meeting the Knights

Fucking ON IT after I make and eat food a niggas gotta eat knowhatimean?

Cool. Gotcha.

I'll try to whip something up after I get home from work and eat something (my shift ends in less than ten minutes)

super friendly reminder to instantly leave any duel where your opponent picks warden, conquerer or warlord

Why does conq still have a bad rep?

he might be bad now, but he's still so annoying to play against.

CAN WE DO THE FUCKING WEDDING VIDEO ALREADY, JESUS CHRIST

Ded game ded general :(

Maybe there'll be some good erotic fiction for a while when that writefag gets back

I hope season two brings a helmet in which femsei won't look like a granny.

>its a faggot complains about the Centurion not having a shield
>again

For Honor opened my eyes to why realistic fags are cancerous in video games

What platform you on? I would gladly be the Warden or a guest.

There's realism and then there's complete retardedness. A heavily armored roman guy with a short sword and nothing in his other hand going around punching people is the latter

Should have been a trident or long spear user. The game needs a spear user that isn't a woman

game shouldnt have women period if you want realism

women have never fought in any major warfare in significant numbers, in the history of the world, and theres a good reason for that

PC. Ready to be the Ken, got the petals, too.

>Too lazy to make a proper thread and yet makes it 50 posts early
Are you fucking retarded

I'm a consolefag, unfortunately. How fucking hard can it be to get 8 people together for a joke?

>early
bump limit is 750 fuckhead.

Uhm sorry sweetie but have you heard of Joan of Arc? Fucking shitlord doesn't even know herstory. Womyn never fought in wars because men wouldn't let them, you sexist, racist pig.

I'll be the raider that stun taps the warden in the head and then gb / carries nobushi off.

>carrying someone off after they've been executed

???

he has a cestus, the gladiator is going to be a shield and trident user

whats the matter? the corpse is still good for something

what console?

sorry, we already had a quiet and peaceful wedding, with only our closest friends, we invited centurion, but he said he is going to be late and will congratulate us at a later date

my.mixtape.moe/rnifyy.webm

PSQuatro

i wouldnt mind that desu

2 of the female only classes are cancer

you need to try harder

>Total rep 29
>Only one rep5, two rep4 and the rest is 2 or lower
>Favorites/Mains have been very slowly crystallized out since release day and it turned out to be Law, Raider and Warlord
>I'm a fucking Samurai

Without a blessing from Father Ken, your "marriage" is not gonna last long.

its off-season, user.

now is the time to join your true brothers

As far as I understand, the main problem right now is to find someone with a good rig and experience with editing software.

I already would have, thing is it would ruin my favorite emblem.
These are the true problems in life, fuck.

>caring about some faggy cosmetic shit
rise above such petty, mortal concerns

>complete shitter does THREE zone attacks in round 1
>one of them knocks me off
>round 2
>i'm playing for stage position mostly
>dodge guard every ZA he tries
>realises the gig is up as soon as he hits that wall

just delete all the assassin classes desu. either the class is utter cancer, the player is, or both are

I hate this meme
There is no reason to constrict yourself to certain characters because of your faction
It's literally an emblem shape

>Uses the Scutum

fucking ubisoft so bland and boring

>uses something else that is also roman

Ugh fucking ubisoft stop with your revisionist history

and its just the knightfags who complain the most

what do you expect him to do? no other way to open conq up.

i love duel orders

not because i play a meme class like warden or warlord

not because im especially good in 1v1

i like them because nothing gives me as much pleasure as denying those nigger warden/warlord/conq pickers their matches by leaving the game right at the end of it.

I like how no one complains about samurai

The only major complaint they get is the wooden armor. While going on youtube you see fucking TONS of these Medieval nerd youtubbers who just cry over the knights

with ZA? the only time that hits is when im surprised that anyone is still shit enough to use it

Are you retarded

but it doesn't

Nigger they just kill a bot then or your corpse gets replaced with a bot and they won anyway.

I don't think orochi has anything else in his kit to try to get you with.

duel literally never crashes when a player leaves

the remaining player gets full rewards

you are a retard and a shitter

Did jewbisoft ever say what the maintenance was for last night?

does anyone else feel like shit when your duel opponent leaves after wiping the floor with you?
It's frustrating enough i started playing zerker after not touching the game since a few weeks after launch, but this just makes me sad

no, but i leave almost every single duel i enter because almost every single one has a warden conq warlord or they are cheating or they vastly outskill me

What else is there to compain about?

>Beat some low rep character in a duel
>Never rematch them because I know they'll instantly switch to a high rep top tier character
It's nothing personal, I just don't want to play against some try hard cheesing as hard as he can because he lost a game

yeah but for example i want to fight that char again to get good, especially since i suck ass after not having played for such a long time, and it's hard enough trying to focus after 10 humiliation matches

Have almost 65K Steel and 30 Crates. What do?
I can't stop hoarding shit.

Save 60K steel for S2. Buy Shinobi and Centurion. Buy their mythic outfits. Get them to Rep 3 or 4 or whatever and then burn the crates.

Forgot to add, I already own Gold Edition so getting all heroes for free as well.

>play as my rep 10 B-tier main in duels
>win against some rep 1 berserker
>rematch
>he is now a rep 11 warden, spamming shoulder like it's the only move he has
>still mop the floor with him
Is there a better feeling?

save some steel for the new heroes coming in S2, save the crates for the new gear coming in S2.

Then I guess spend the spare 30K on new mythic outfits that release during S2 Assuming there are gonna be new mythics in S2

Point is you can't go into the next season with too much steel. I'm sure you'll be able to find some shit to drop it on.

I'll put it out there that I am a Knight, but personally the Centurion seems really cool albiet part of that is because I'm a 40kfag so I've thrown most realism out the airlock long ago.

But people should stop bitching about a game that never claimed to be historically accurate for not being historically accurate.

how do i control my salt level?
i lose too much and i want to bash my head against the table.besides i can't tell if i'm just bad at the game or something

Becuase knight fags have a basic understanding of the history of the thing their interested in, weebs have no idea about feudal Japan and think katanas are magic.

Lieronn if you're in here, know that you are a piece of shit. You are a piece of shit for playing PK. For getting completely outskilled by a Conq. For bitching and calling me a spammer despite the fact that I used every legal trick in the book to 3-1 you, while you just mashed light to win your round. But more than anything else you are a steaming, curly piece of shit for complaining about anything at all while playing PK.

How fitting that someone with a Deadpool emblem would be 100% made of cancer themselves.

what this guy said

samurai players are mostly weebs and anime fans and ken-samas in general. the less historically accurate the samurai faction is, the better for them

>le historic accuracy/realism are the same as internal consistency meme

the game hasnt shown at any point before that punching is a viable way to hurt the heavily armored characters in the game. even raider smashing people's faces in between a wall and his knee doesnt actually do any damage, and yet theyre releasing a character who goes around punching people. no matter what way you look at it, its retarded

>Play Warlord in Dominion because why not.
>Only Level 13 with him.
>Destroying and ledging people left and right.
>Be winnning, and about to execute Nobushi.
>Power Surge happens for split second. Computer Restarts even with UPS

serves you right, shieldshitter.

thats gods way of telling you to not go down the path of faggotry

Using what FIghter?

Divine Intervention to stop being a fag

>people call you out on not being "honorable"
>"it's a game called "For Honor"

thats not even an argument

The honoraburu one

All these shitters can't handle the ledgelord.

> >175688428> >175689527
Fine, but I'm unlocking all his feats first.

It was Thor's lightning because he chose you. Keep doing what you do.

Fuck, meant for

Fair enough, he's basically a Raid Boss with all his feats up, I recommend doing that at least once

>Can't play lagfree because my dad watches anime
Godfuckingdamnit

>warlord player calling anyone else the shitter
alright bub

Is Conq the least fun character in the game to fight?

>When /fhg/ trashes your main, but this is your side fighting game and it's wack anyway.

>People send you literal fan mail thanking you for fighting with honour

Feels good.

Throw distance does not affect the impale of Lawman, does it? That shit carries me warlord tier distances

man I dont ever quit games but

>dominion
>spawn in
>700-0

I think that's the first game Ive quit in 210 hours

>Unlocked """""tech"""""

This shit needs to stop.

it can stay, but make it parryable, some chars like valk and kensei can do intresting stuff while looking away

I see people with borderless emblems. how do you do that?

>Nigger skin

I ledge these apes every time, why do they go out of their way to be a nigger?