/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3305

Short life expectancy love Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/xeo2binw
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=mibu_natsuki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Saki.

Poor, poor, Saki.

What would it feel like to snuggle with her?

Bros!

Lilly!

Genderswapped-Kenji x Hisao.
I am fine with this.

Suzu!

thicc femkenji

The other kind of Narco Suzu!

Like trembly perfection.

Ri~n!

It is good stuff, certainly.

Ask Saki rape fag. Unless you are him.

He's not me.

i was the guy who said my drawings look like scribbles made by a toddler and that my music sounds generic even though i've been at it for 2 and a half years

clyp.it/xeo2binw give me suggestions/feedback idk (and can you recognise the sample?)

What class is your favorite Katawa in your favorite roleplaying game?

a best kek
LOS PEPES

Nth for a happy Hana!

Ninja, guess who my waifu is then.

Lilly?

I usually set her as monk, or some 'odd' kind of magic user such as time mage or illusionist

I think the echoing and repetitive track felt off. I'll go off a hunch and assume you like trap, which I guess I can kind of hear the similarities.If that's the case, try doing something earlier in the song.

>rin best

Misha's the 'low HP = gains buffs' class.

Hanako, I would guess Lilly is a knight, Hanako theif or ninja, Rin is a white mage, shizune is a black mage, emi is a red mage and misha would be a fighter.

I want to suck on FemHisao's toes.

Sounds alright to me. I'm not well-versed enough to give much advice though.

Me too. They look nice.

I also want FemHisao to step on my face,

The face and maybe something else, too.
Too bad I don't have any more good pics of her feet.

>maybe something else, too.
Yes I want her to step on my everything while she insults me.

You guys both have feet fetishes?

What is it about the feet that turn you guys on, or is it being degraded?

Draw requests pls

After she's had a long day around the campus. So it still feels extra warm.

It's a few things. Being degraded is part of it. There's some other factors, such as how much force can be applied.

FemHisao with cute feetsies maybe?

Draw Hisao forcing Rin to drink tropical punch.

oh , thanks again for that suzu you drew , really cute. good job mate
only thing i could request is moar suzu haha

One for Mish

Slightly chunky Yuuko in a swimsuit

Feet in pantyhose/tights/stockings are gods gift to mankind and being dominated and humiliated by a girl is great. Even more so if they're in tights and forcing you to lick their feet.

Warm and with flavour.

I second Kenji's request.

Is it better the more force is being applied?
I guess another good question is are you more of a sub?

Thanks, and I like memphis hiphop instead of trap, but I guess they're pretty similar.

By repetitive track you mean the synth at the second half?

I found this good artist you might like gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=mibu_natsuki

Sometimes, it depends on the angle and where force is being applied. Think about it like trying to use a car pedal with your hands instead of your feet.
>are you more of a sub
Possibly.

Jigoro holding his grandchild and looking happy about it.

Fair enough.

Which position is best for when she is using her feet, like is she standing or sitting and are you laying down?

Both seem fine.
Rin would probably prefer to do it horizontally.

I meant mostly the piano notes that kept looping through the song. It could just be me, but I felt unease with it being over other instruments, even after the introduction of them later on in the song. I'm not a musician, so I can only really express my thoughts based around my limited knowledge, instead of being technical about it. At the same time, even songs produced by some chill trap people do have the piano focus...

It lacks something. Maybe some vocals will help. It doesn't have to be lyrics, it's hard to explain. I don't want to link any examples either, because I personally view comparing artistic creativity to somebody else to be rude.

For me the force is irrelevant compared to how they're 'framing; it. Teasing and light touch can be just as good as them crushing your face with the foot if they do it properly. The idea of being teased and only get brief touches before at the end having it forced on me turns me on too much though.

Oddly enough I have no interest in non-pantyhose clad feet outside of humilation/domination so despite being a footfag I don't feel anything for Rin's feet.

Thats pretty swell, thanks Kenji. I'll probably post some of them on the /e/ thread I'm maintaining. Also those disgusted looks are too hot.

No problem. Feel free to link when it happens, then. And I agree about the expressions.

Rin could be convinced to wear that sort of thing, reluctantly and uncomfortably. And just think about the dexterity she would have.

It's not like I am a musician either. I don't know what to do with those piano notes, besides making a mundane loop. Maybe I'm just not cut out for this music stuff desu.

Damn that is strange. You only like feet in clothes. To each their own i guess.

Would you be naked and the girl be wearing clothes?

Having feet doing anything to my dick at all freaks me out because of all the gore videos I've seen where chicks stomp dicks bloody with their heels.

I mean if you're dedicated, try learning about music theory and all that jazz. I can't guarantee that you'll be a Mozart at day 1 but I'm certain you'll be fine once you establish the foundations.

Do it for her.

I wouldn't really class it as in clothes, tights/pantyhose are thin and skintight, they cling to the leg/foot and improve it while absorbing the girls musk(smell might be better). Its hard to describe why I like them so much but socks and thick or overly patterned pantyhose do nothing for me so its not a clothing thing. I like feet on their own when using in certain circumstances as earlier described but without that they're nothing.

She could be in anything, her slowly stripping off as she progresses is hot though.

Theres just something about Rins feet I don't like, probably how she uses them like hands.

I like some degree of heel worship and play but causing actual physical damage disgusts me

I've never played the Alpha, my favourite girl is rin and I enjoyed Lily's route, I've never actually finished Hanako even though she's pretty cute, I just don't enjoy her route.

SHOULD I PLAY THE ALPHA?

Definitely.

People say that Hanako and Shizune are the most different, but how much has Rin's route changed?

Rin's route has a different tone.

It has more awareness of the disabilities.

>you will never hold Saki to comfort her and give her momentary relief from her suffering
why even live

what about a mgg and ksg general together?

kys

They aren't the same thing man, it's best if each can keep their own thread.

There's actually a rule against trolling outside of /b/ and /trash/.

it is just a simple suggestion!

You'd think a long term cripple would invest in a better wheel chair.

>long term
:^)

STOP DEMEANING MY WIFE, SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL PERSON

She's mine nerd and you physically cannot stop me.

Now now, I'm demeaning the shitty wheelchair.

fight me

Its on now dork!

Today we witness two Saki posters kill each other over their crippled wife.

I'd like to say that we might learn something from this, but really I'm just here to take bets!

whoever posts the best and cutest saki images gets to keep her

At least she won't be long without us.

$10 on the initial aggressor.

Jokes on you, I have the best and cutest and I'm not even in this fight.

delet

THATS A LILLY GET OUT

You've probably won tbqh, I haven't seen two of those before.

thank you, she's my wife

Well it wouldn't be fun if I just posted the best and cutest Saki right off the bat. C'mon, hit me with your best.

No she's mine!

I already posted my favourite in my reply, why are lillyfriends such bullies.

needs more newspaper club

How can you say you love her if you parade her around in public with a broken wrist and malformed feet though?

I have no intention of bullying, merely coaxing you to do better.

>ruining that pic for me
Oh god when will the bullying end.

How about this:

She becomes my property and helps me create my masterpiece, being one of my victims. Just like every other Katawa. The only way for you all (including other katawas) to stop my booty-plundering pillaging is if you all write a snuff fanfic of your waifu katawa. The contents are up to your creative desires. Time is ticking.

>(((BBC)))

If it makes you feel any better, I know how you feel.
Someone ruined it for me too.

Now try again, with a cute Saki.

Are you the guy I had the nice chat with about creating a sculpture out of Emi and Rin's bodies while Rin is kept alive?

Does this count as cute?

It's pretty lewd really but the strange thing is I have no recollection of this...
How odd.

This is my favourite Saki.

I'd need a bit more detail, because I've talked about certain things that were similar.

It started as a discussion about hunting the Katawa's for sport and then someone (possibly you) mentioned wanting to make an art work about Rin to which I presumed you meant a sculpture like thing but you meant using her psyche as art by tricking her into creating something that you effectively forced her to create without her realising and then revealing it at the end.

I'm disappointed.

On what grounds?

That it was a disappointing saki.

I am going to stop now to avoid wasting the limited supply of best girls.

Been 5 years since I've played. Gonna delve back in all over again. God help me.

Enjoy!

You get back here and explain yourself before some bullying actually occurs.

Its one I have seen many times and its too chibi

>Its one I have seen many times
I'm sorry, I thought the qualifications for this were 'cutest' Saki, not 'rarest' Saki.

>too chibi
Chibi is cute as fuck, what are you on about user?

Its not real cute, its over the top stylised cute!

Ah! Wow, I didn't think someone would remember that. Well, mangling corpses together in poses like taxidermy was something I had in mind, but I think you remember me finishing it with being more confused about how it should be done. I still haven't really found, you know, the detail that would theoretically make it my magnum opus.

I'm no artist, but I still appreciate art. I can't handle creating something that isn't noteworthy to me. Do you have any thoughts?

I already gave my idea but it wasn't quite what you had in mind sadly.

It's okay, I think this is a cute Saki.

God won't help you, but maybe Rin will.

Was it the one where I do taxidermy with Emi and Rin holding each other? I mean, it seemed fine but I just... feel like very Neutral Route about it, how it should focus on her being really on her own. Am I wrong though, and that having the two bound in mortality be more effective? Or are you that guy that wanted limbs exchanged between the two? Or were you two the same person. I only loosely remember the conversation.