mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g_F2saj9Ju0?t=20m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NERFS WHEN

Can this cute elf have some free packs please?

>Go first as Luna-chan
>Still lose to tier 3 deck
Uh
Shadowbabs?

Cygames seems to be getting a little too generous
At this rate they're going to devalue their own microtransactions

>bragging about beating meme tyrant /atomeme

Really?

it's almost as if there are tier 3 decks within shadowcraft too
what a concept

these free packs are just to appease everyone's anger until their retarded playtesters decide on the balance changes

I will liberate your anus

How to fix this meta:
Orthus:Fanfare: Deal 1 damage to a random enemy. Then give +1/+0 to a random allied follower.
Eachtar: Necromancy (3): Summon a Zombie.
Repeat for remaining shadows or until your area is full. Then give all other allied Zombies +2/+0 and Rush until the end of the turn.
Prince: Fanfare: Perform Necromancy (1) Give other allied follower "Last Words: Summon a Skeleton". Repeat for remaining shadows or until all your allied followers gain this effect.
Zombie party: Deal 2 damage to an enemy follower. Enhance (7): Then summon 2 Zombies.
Zell:Evolve: Give an allied Dragon follower Storm if Overflow is active for you. (3/3 instead of 4/4)
Ouro: Last Words: Put an Ouroboros into your hand
Blast:Banish an enemy follower or amulet.
Enhance (10): Banish all followers and amulets.
Aegis: Can't be damaged. Can't be affected by any other card's abilities except for those that change this card's attack or defense. You can't play follower cards while this follower is in play.
Grimnir: (2/2) Ward. Enhance (10): Deal 1 damage to all followers 4 times.

>go second
>lose
Nice game.

GOOD LUCK IM BEHIND 20 WARDS

I will give her free packs for sexual favors.

But then it's not free.

>nerfing grimnir
>nerfing AEGIS

Kys.

>dark jeanne is an amazing card
When will /svg/ ever stop being wrong?

>touching haven at all
>barely touching dragon
>killing shadow
I wonder who could be behind this post.

Considering you need multiple copies of each viable legendary and epic, I don't think it affect them too much by throwing packs at people. It's not like you can build a meta deck just from them.

I haven't played very much, but I try to log in when I hear about free packs. These are all my legendaries and golds and I have no idea what kind of deck I can make with them. I also don't know a good deck to start with and then what cards I could sub in if I have them. I'm very lost and confused with where to begin.. Can anyone help?

Everything but Aegis seems like a good change honestly. Aegis is fine as it is.

i want to back to dragon being a meme

subtle bait

Nice dude only took you over a month to notice
The rest of us have been playing Storm Haven for weeks

I'm the user who plays Moriana and Squall in my deck. Moriana works best right after you summon Airjammer because she lets you evolve one of your minions already on board for free in order to do more damage. She's not great, but she doesn't really hinder the deck.

Squall Lancer is great though. She acts as a pseudo board clear on turn 5 during those duels where you're facing off against shadow, but need to wipe their board immediately. I only use 1 Moriana for fun, but I believe that Squall Lancer is seriously great in the deck, and she acts as another great turn 5 drop if you didn't draw and Airjammer.

Most of these seem ok.
Too bad cycucks will slap the wrist of shadow by changing princeskelly to a 4 drop and changing zell probably the same way you've mentioned.
They're not gonna nerf legos, cant afford to give back all those vials.

>not nerfing grimnir
retard

>nerfing orthrus
She's not that good if you're also nerfing prince anyway
>Eachtar
Cygames also wants him to be a finisher, better raise his cost to 8 or 9 and keep the effect instead.

i dropped the dominator and the imp for 2 Alucard Grimnir is good for the cheap ward yeah?.
I'll believe in Squall for you although I think I agree with On Morianna.

Would mean Test of strength is vital to having Aegis out. Durgon couldn't free banish the board which seems fair to me. like a baha except banish. Zell as a 3/3 seems like a good idea, since he can put out 4+(insert stormed follower here) damage Shadow nerfs seems good.

Also fml, I made lucifer yesterday and this pack trolls me. Not even animated baka.

>Enemy doesn't discard any cards at the start of the match

>then you skip turns 1 and 2

>against a shadowfag

>play kys
>drop revelation on turn 4
>they burned out their hand already

Why would you craft lucifer?

Have the need for concede, will do so for you too if needed, nii-chans

So I could finish durgon?

>killing shadow

>They get a fullboard of skellies and you're at 7 life

I prefer dominator over Alucard, because if your opponent has a field that needs to be cleared on turn 7, you can use any existing followers you have to clear the field, and Dominator gets buffed for each one. She also doesn't require Vengeance, nor does she ruin your Vengeance with a mandatory heal. Also, has better stats.

I like to run Yurius as another 2 drop and search for Airjammer. I've run out of 2 drops for Airjammer before, and Yurius rapes Luna's face once she drops Catacomb. It looks good regardless though. So long as you have the heart of the deck right (which you do), the rest is up to preference. It's similar to Storm Haven in that regard.

>my cats hunted this and bought it alive to my bed

Umm shadowbabs?
What should I do, Im feeding him and stuff but I don't know how much time it will pass until it can fly, it's a baby.

First the meta is stale, then nya is kill, then I have to adopt a baby bird, these last months have been shit.

Israfil is better though.

>they play cerberus next turn

Thanks Rowen

First, your cats are shit hunters.
2nd that chick is going to die without its mom regurgitating food into his mouth.

>all that healing
Hey, you're not being honest. That's cheating.
I would put in Soul Dominator over Alucard. Maybe replace a diabolic drain with revelation.

I know, that's why I run both.

Take it to a vet and ask if they know someone that can take care of it.

Alright, who's got screenshots of 1-power Aegis's?

Hear Hear Hear Hear Hear HEAR HEAR HEAR HEAR HEAR THE DURGONS ROAR

>There's no one else i'd rather lose to
>Kaboom.

bricc

>thicc

>There are literal turn 9 "win the game" cards in this CCG
>See no play because meta's too fast
Great balance

youtu.be/g_F2saj9Ju0?t=20m45s

I haven't played it a while, give it to me straight doc

Sword any good this expansion? I've got a full control/albertcraft deck from last time I played, but had to take a break for a bit

Eris is an angel!

thatsthejoke.jpg

>Lightning Blast will kill Nep

Think of it as a windfury instead. Suddenly, it's not so "win the game" anymore.

Iknow.weebum

>Spookyman was a 1/1 at the end of their turn
>Killed from 15
Someone please explain to me how we have had this for 1 month now.

pls concede

It's ok, nothing crazy. I wouldn't hop onto ladder with csword, but midrange is fine.

Good changes but they're not going to touch legendaries.

I miss when this was actually true
Now you have a 95% chance of it being either Wallet or Storm

Loses to Shadow and Dragon, beats everything else

thanks nomnom

So do I, I enjoyed my low to the ground Pheonix Roost prince deck.

>THE NEXT FUCKING GAME
I'm done

3rd game in shadowfags
When are you all going to kys?

you went first and he spent 4pp on lurching corpses

you should have won that game

That sounds good about Dominator I'll invest in another and drop Alucard.
Should I drop hungering for Yuri? I don't want to drop Drain though it's been too useful. I'll change the deck name though.

>Playing Sword in this meta

>lurching corpse

Is this the new popular midrange list now or are people actually boarding them in to hose pepe?

I took it to a vet and Im feeding it the fruits they usually like (according to the vet), he is comfy in a blanket I gave him now.

But Im wondering if it will fly on it's own after he grows more, I don't want him to spend his life in a cage.
Like that fat fairy.

>playing a bad version of midsword in this meta and then complaining about midshadow

There are "win the game" cards in every card game that don't see play
what's your point

Someone should send this to Cygames

Give me a good decklist then fag
My AA2 brain works better with netdecks

The deck looks great, as is.

Never drop Drain. It's absolutely mandatory.

It helps to fuck over Dragon, I've been seeing a few people running it recently.

it was always in the fririn version

thicc

see

I never realised she was so fat.

>Zell:Evolve: Give an allied Dragon follower Storm if Overflow is active for you. (3/3 instead of 4/4)
>Still can 11 dmg with Ouro on turn 6.
Shit nerf.

new player here, finally went through all the freebies including t2 tickets and the 12 packs this week, this is my lego collection.

what should I focus on? currently mainly playing dragon, also need some fun meme deck to sandbag.

Look again, Ouro is nerfed too.

there are no good lists because shadow destroys them all. better pray you go first and curve perfectly to even have a hope of winning.

Anyone else feel like Albert gives unfair wins?
>Turn 9
>If you're under 10 life you lose
>in a deck that consistently fills the boards with threats and storm damage

Every deck has bullshit cards.

There are more offensive things in the game than Albert

Craft another cerb and run aggro shadow.

Or Aegis haven.

In the future you can look toward making ramp dragon with 2x more sahas, some lucis/israfils. Or 3x forte if you want the more face route.

>Shadow does this turn 6 with at 11 life
kys shadowfag

There is a reason why Midrange Sword was tier 1 in post-nerf RoB.

>open cage
Slut. SLUT!

10dmg Albert can only ever come out on turn 9 since even gawain won't reduce enhance costs. Plus he gets fucked by wards.

Meanwhile Dragon can SahaBahaZell on turn 6

I'd she holding a pillow or does she have massive tits?

>Dragon
Stop this meme