Why do I see so many women driving muscle cars? I thought they were for manly men

Why do I see so many women driving muscle cars? I thought they were for manly men

Are you talking about the v6 convertible mustangs?

Yea

>drive an 67 Mustang (I6 Auto)
>Bitches at my college love it and want to ride in it all the time
>When I actually oblige them, they bitch about how hot it is (no A/C) the uncomfortable ride (stiff suspension) the noise (loud exhaust) and basically everything that comes with dailying a classic
>nobody ever asks for rides anymore

>(I6 Auto)
>Auto

God I fucking hate America

Because they're girl-chads trawling for boipucci to smash with their dragon dildi strapon.

They've always been this way.

>OBSESSED

I completely am. If I had the choice of being given 50k$ or completely removing autotragic from existence, I would grab the 50k and still destroy automatic transmission from this universe.

Women are attracted to manly cars when they have the option. They like to feel safe and secure and a muscle car exudes confidence.

>"muscle" car
>owner can't run a 1/4 mile without heart attack

>50k is a lot of money to you in a hypothetical scenario
You put the 'poor' back in europoor

cuz their cuteee ! ~~

Enough to buy me 5 of my favorite cars and pay your wife to cuck you.

>v6 convertible mustangs
Where I am, almost no one owns these.
But you still see them everywhere, because apparently that's the only car companies here will rent to tourists.

Mustang can mean anything from girly econobox to street legal track car, they make sooooo many different versions of that car. I think Ford should take this design philosophy to its logical conclusion, get rid of all their other cars and endlessly modify the Mustang to do it ALL. There should be a Mustang that can tow and haul, there should be a 3 row stretched Mustang, there should be a subcompact Mustang, they need to take the Mustang and make it into a panel van. There's only one car, and that's the Mustang and it's all you'll ever need.

Those are some shit cars, love.

Alright calm down junior, you forget to take those retard pills again?

Fun, fast, pretty and M.A.N.U.A.L.

Women are attracted to straight lines

Men like curves

DUH.

50 Twingos

Well fucking EXCUUUUSE him for buying a classic based on its condition and not its drivetrain. Also the 3 speed manual in those was kind of ass anyway.

>panel can mustang
I like you