/wtg/ - War Thunder General

Order up, one bowl of Spaghetti edition

>Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists

>Steam community:
steamcommunity.com/groups/warthundervg

>vg chatroom:
Type " /join vg " into chatbox.
If prompted for a password, use "memes".

>Joystick Comparisons:
xbitlabs.com/articles/multimedia/display/joystick-roundup_8.html

>DIY Headtracking
pcgamer.com/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074

>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1_cSnYKSKbU6Giql2bMDdFoXefeq6ENWuvjQbtquMs

>Sound Mods:
moddb.com/mods/b0riss-sound-mod/forum/thread/support-for-sound-mod-in-warthunder-165153

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TeVwEcC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for blueberry

3 engines are better than 2

SPAGOOTS

modern tanks when
ship cbt when
spaghett when

friendly reminder to join the discord :)

discord.gg/TeVwEcC

I like this scarecrow

friendly reminder that the discord is a WoT shill zone : )

S P A G G E T T I
P
A
G
G
E
T
T
I

Comfy pasta cookers with 60% winrates being carried by Germans

M113 with TOWs when?

Why is the M4A2 (76) a 5.0? I feel like its weaker in comparison to the M4A1 (76) at 4.7 and then you also put yourself in a situation where you have to fight IS-1s and 2s.

kys Gaijin shill

>Plays right now Japanese tanks now.
> Germans die immediately
> Japs carry the game

We have a discord?

With the japs I bet the winrate already went below 50% at 6.0+ BR so I imagine if they add the italians (if they manage to find a pasta tank that can have such high br) the winrate will even drop further.

yes

>When your country's tank selection is so shit that your only hope for a competent tank is a single Tiger 1 that you bought from the german government that never even made it to Japan

Except the reserves and the 5.0-6.7 blackhole japs a brety gud, and the type 74 is probably the best tank in game. So maybe GIT GUD?

>in order to get to the best tanks in the game you have to get through the black hole with the worst Tier 4 tanks of any nation, at least 3 of which costs over 200,000 rp to research

Doesn't sound like its worth it. Any planenigger can just kill the "best tank" assuming ATGMs haven't already turned the thing into a burning shitpile.

>best tank in the game
>thinking there is such a thing
>even if there was such a thing, thinking that it will last longer than a week before another tank takes that spot

M18 is the best vehicle in WT
>one of the best guns at it's tier
>great maneuverability
>has a turnable turret

only downside is that it has no armor

too bad everything at the tier dies in one hit anyway

>not using the Chi To

Oh boy, wait until you hear about the RU251

>drive as fast as possible to map edges
>right into the walker bulldogs that are used by actually competent players

Doing this is always fun.

devblogs when

Is Germany going to get a new starter premium when the Falco gets moved?

Where the fuck are you supposed to shoot to reliably kill KV-1's as 3.0-3,3 germans?

>Target undamaged
>Target undamaged
>Target undamaged

APCR

I think it is pretty much impossible when they are angled, but when they are not try the lower part of the frontal armour.

Removal in progress

ok Doktor_Junkers

Is there a feeling worse than using a 6.7 to grind for the next 6.7 in the tree despite the fact that the next one is worse, and you dont even want it

Having to grind through a row of shitboxes to unlock the good stuff

>mfw the grind is bad even at T1

What is there to even do anymore?
Tanks are a fucking nightmare to grind through, I've unlocked both the US and UK trees, half of the German tree, Russian and Jap planes aren't fun to play.

Is there anything left to do in this game?

Grind the pasta tree

mouse ace

you and your kin killed this game

>posted from my coliseum

DU BIST DER HUND

IS OF BALANCE

>absolutely stomp on half of an all-american team
>it doesn't matter because they got spawnpoints for capping in their go-carts and bomb us to oblivion

Hey Faggots,
My name is Turbo, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day playing stupidass military "sims". You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever experienced superior forms of entertainment before? I mean, I guess it’s fun sucking each other's cocks in an autistic Teamspeak server, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than watching anime unironically.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I'm a top paid artist in KanColle, and chief developer of the Persona series. What games do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight boypucci, and have a banging hot kanmusu (She just blew me metaphorically; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my kanmusu

mitch stop it

>a shitpost! Someone hand me a shitpost! Gggeeee yells
>*distant memes being added to quick replies*
>'sheath your memes' murf says from the outter circle
>gggeeee unsheaths a small Italian plane meme
>hakurei counters and reverses the meme and plunges it into gggeeees fedora
>wg runs out onto the floor of the coliseum
>hakurei: free my memers, there was once a dream that was wtg, it shall be realized *falls over"
>*wg in tears* he was a soldier of wtg honor him
>*bandwidth* who will help me carry him >*hakureis trip gets carried off*
>couple of post later* turbokebab: I will join you one day, but not today *applies shitigi trip*

fuck off mURF yANKEE dOODLE dOG

Would you Murf YANKEE dog?

Would i?

>wake up
>italian planes
>mfw

Gomenasai, my name is Reimu-hakurei.

I’m a 27 year old Sino-Mexican Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I design anime skins and fresh memes (Spaceship meme, battleship meme etc) on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games (Sakura Clicker, Recettear, Rising Storm series, Warthunder)

I train with my Keyboard every day, this superior weapon can quickly derail threads and has created memes over a thousand times. This shitposting machine is vastly superior to any other keyboard on earth. I earned my meme license two years ago, and I have been reposting every day.

I speak image macro and shitposting fluently, both teamspeak and the Veeky Forums dialect, and I meme fluently as well. I know everything about Teamspeak history and their shitposting code, which I invented 100% of.

1. im turkish and was born in germany, not an arab refugee. you wouldnt even know if i hadnt posted the wrong image and started accusing me of shit
2. ive never done a crime in my life
3. i pay taxes
4. i play slavic f2p video games like the rest of /wtg/

what are you? fucking autistic?
1) turkey is fucking stronger than greece
2) there is no kurdish genocide unless you believe that pkk communist propaganda, there has been 2 kurdish PMs in turkish history
3) "turkey is not recognized as islamic religion by arabs" even though it was the last legitimate caliphate for the last decades
4) greece never destroyed the ottoman empire (uk, russia and france did) and turkey won much more wars against greece than is mentioned in that autistic video (greco-turkish war of 1897, turkish war of independence (even though the video says it was a "turkish defeat"))
5) the video says turkey always attacks at greece's weakest moments even though in 1919 greece invaded turkey (who was getting divided by colonial powers, had a terrible food crisis, was fighting armenia, france and various revolts at the same time) and still got their ass handed to them
6) greece would never push that far into turkey! have any of you autists ever been to turkey? an army like greece's pushing into central anatolia will just be like anyone attacking siberia in the fucking winter
7) "the turkish police wear the double-head eangle". the idiots didn't even spell eagle right but the double-headed eagle the turkish police use is the seljuk eagle.
i can't stand watching the rest of that autistic video without fucking cringing but you autists need to realize something. BYZANTINES WILL NEVER RETURN! greece is running by fucking communists and can't even pay fucking debts. so get leave your autistic dreams to your games and stop crying over a shitty empire that has been dead for ages now

SHE

THICC
H
I
C
C

Selamün Aleyküm, my name is Turbo "Padiah" Kebaboglu.

I’m a 23 year old Turco-Mongol of average height (Manlet for you normal people). I design fursuits and stale memes (serb meme, cyborg meme etc) on my tablet, and spend my days making monkey noises and playing superior Turkic games (mount and blade , ,??? , etc )

I train with my Keyboard every day, this superior weapon can quickly derail threads and has created memes over a thousand times. This shitposting machine is vastly superior to any other keyboard on earth. I earned my meme license two years ago, and I have been reposting every day.

I speak Turkish, English, Serbo-Croatian, Russian, Latin, German, Arabic, Italian, Swahili, Clicks, Insect Pheremones and memes fluently, both stale and the unfunny dialect, and I shitpost fluently as well. I know everything about Turkish folk history and western historical revisionism, which I ignore 100% of.

When I get my Mongol visa, I am moving to Ulan-baatur to attend a prestigious Yurt to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an Horse Archer for Timur or a Khan!

I own several hunnic Bows, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Mongolia, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Old Turkic as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Mongolia!

BREHS

Dobro jutro, my name is Turbo Kebabovic.

I’m a 24 year old Turkish cetnik (serbophile for you nato dogs). I listen to yugoslav war meme videos on Youtube, and spend my days shooting bosnians and playing superior USSR-centric games. (Warthunder, Red Orchestra, World in Conflict)

I train with my Zastava or MP5 every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through Balija because it is favored by Arkan, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I bought my gun license for one potato two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Serbian fluently, both Serb and the Croat dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about the Yugoslav wars and their cetnik code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Serbian visa, I am moving to Belgrade to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a Grunt in the JNA or a Tiger of Arkan!

I own several JNA surplus overalls, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Republika Srpska, so I can fit in easier. I curse NATO and listen to Turbofolk as often as i can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Serbia!

i chuckled at " Insect Pheremones"

wtf i hate turks now

>crossplane R1
Muh dick.

>machine guns can now skip over water
Neat

>posting about the game

lol

Turbo : Turkish manlet who thinks highly of the Ottoman empire for reasons unclear. He spouts memes and is autistic to anyone who likes Chinese cartoons despite loving them himself

mURF : Likes some /m/ stuff like Gundam UC, spouts memes endlessly forever. He is cancer.

Bandwidth : He is from Reddit and has admin on the server. If you bad mouth Reddit he will snap at you and probably do something nasty to you. He can be nice to talk to about some stuff. Also a janitor on Veeky Forums and will delete all anime pictures just to cause more shitposting

Gee : Underaged idiot that spouts memes endlessly. I recommend turning his volume down in TS to prevent yourself from having tinnitus.

Jedispam: Chav from manchester who overeats and such breathes heavily into mic most of the time. Making him laugh will often result in him being out of breath for the next 10 minutes. Responsible for much of the low profile shitposting. Dont worry about him. Top goy

Hakurei: hes poor as shit and timeouts every second minute. He is also chinese-mexican and hates anime but has anime pictures over his profile. He shits out memes (galactica meme, Battleship meme.) and takes over the thread easily. dont worry about him.

Wolfgang: autistic wannabe intellectual who thinks hes hot shit working a dead-end job now. Hes less active nowadays. He will argue like an ape with you, dont worry about it. Top goy

Swagmaster: Can not satisfy, can often not reach. a tragic figure. dont worry about him.
He false flag shitposts lots, he also asks for statuses (?!) often. Is the original teamspeak ape

Mitch "konataismywife" : the man behind all the shitposting. Will false flag precisely and cunningly. Is a confirmed nabutso tier pedo. Hardly ever shows up nowadays to hide his shitposting excellence

>consistently the highest or one of the highest scorers in my Chi-To
>other high scorers are either Chi-Tos or Chi Nu IIs
>most of the German tankers are greyed out because they fucking ate it

It's like bizzaro world. I think that Allied tankers are so used to the previous Japanese tanks being shit that they forget that the 75mm can fuck the tanks they have at that BR range pretty badly and ignore them, or the German tankers are genuinely bad and coast by on simply having a good gun and/or good armor.

this fuckin top shill killed me so many times during the bugpanther days shamelessly

im sure you guys are familiar with the "Jagdpanther spins around like a CROWS system and sends a nuke88 inside oyur turret" meme

my friend penetrated him thee times from sides and back but you know Jagdpanthers gonna jag and his fire went out (!) 3-4 times

im quite fond of the german tankers bbq masters meme

>shoto german engine
>it burns
>hans, erich and rudolf pull out sausages (lmao)
>after gettin dat dere protein and carbs for dem aryan gainz, the fire goes out by will of the fuehrer
>fritz, the loader, doesnt eat because hes a cyborg
>they proceed to send 88mm nukes out of their railgun every 2 seconds

>shitposter list
domino
swagmaster
hakurei
messer
murf
turbo
wolfgang
gggeeee
bandwidth
mitch "konata is mai waifu" lee
mike
alan
ben
nabutso
taturo
comett
deadlyigi
senorpony
bishop
shinysloth
flukeworm
shikyio
kogasa
krokodil
Clowncar
reno
Aceofdestruction
jedispam
Miobrando
shekelmaster
psychoanon
chlostermann
peterson
Maglight
strokeit
Half "weak memes" full

I'm not familiar with this pasta, did the Jagdpanther used to be really good? And how is it now.

>the German tankers are genuinely bad and coast by on simply having a good gun and/or good armor.
That one, German teams are fucking trash.

I lost the game

if only you knew young child

I got a talisman for it, feels good man

ok turbo

To be fair, I didn't realize that until I started playing Japan tanks in RB/SB after I grinded my modules in AB and got paired up with German tankers.

They're essentially the US pilots of ground forces, good vehicles but they do everything fucking wrong with them.

fuck off hakurei

Which one is Check yo Privilege ??

all me

shut the fuck up retard

ok turbo

posted from my potato farm

iresh

fuck off mitch "konata is my wife" lee

ok wolfgang you fedora tipper

all me (hakurei) (the head shitposter) (!)

muslimanski izrode

>If you have Italian plane purchased in German tree right now, you will retain it in _German_ tree. Those players who started the game after 1.69 is out (or didn't get Italian planes before the update) won't be able to see and research them in German tree anymore. They will become hidden, like Po-2 or OS2U. As for Italian tree proper, everyone will have to unlock all planes again, even the ones duplicated from German tree.

FUCK OFF COMETT

Imagine being Rommel in that front and having to be all like "damn, Italy, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight dictatorship and horrific olive monster face. I would totally have fight with you, both my Korps and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck France up in the Rhine. Like seriously imagine having to be Rommel and not only sit in that panzer while Mussolini flaunts his disgusting army in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her outdated guns and paper-thin armor, and just sit there, raid after raid, siege after siege, while they perfected that invasion. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in Africa tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ITALY LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking pasta face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Poles, Frenchmen and later alleged war crime victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Prussia. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her olive stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "Romanesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with army advisors in the previous months. And then the duche calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this front before the SS could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Rommel. You're not going to lose your future military career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Is this, dare I say it, the best plane in the axis?

No that would be the Me262 you stupid idiot