The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Pile bunker waifu

i am sorry user.

your waifu has a severe case of donutitis.

>quotes around misclick
Sorry you don't know the joys of Veeky Forums X

>if you don't like Lightning your waifu is a donut
What did the Toblerone mean by this?

Olive?

lightining has a pile bunker?

olive has a pile bunker?

4chanX has a pile bunker?

Leave Orlandu to me

....in about a year

Id pile bunker olive's cannon

is there a Fran or Tifa version of this ?

donuts are good

lots of angry people around
take care friends

I'm sure there is

considering the sheer amount of tifa art, you can probably find at least one.

yes, type Tifa mousepad on eBay

>not having bigger pads

OH FUCKING C'MON!
New thread at exactly 750? Really?
Just because you wanted to make a new thread with a flat mousepad?
kis

I wouldn't hate having a Tifa Boobs version of

As long as it's past the bump limit, it's fine you fucking newfag.

>calling someone a newfag when you're obviously the newfag
How about you spend some more time in before you start making assumptions, babbyfag

What mindset do i need to myself in to play all 3 XIIIs

ah yes the fabled reverse newfag insult also called the no u

braindead before chapter 11

Any final fantasy titty (male) mousepads?

>Spend more time on vg when I've been using it since it was created
You're the one who's suddenly surprised that people make new threads at the bump limit. People do it all the fucking time. The last thread was made at 755 in the one before that. Fuck off.

Go in with low expectations.

dunno and i dont care, go somewhere else, you fucking homo

Just put yourself in the "I just wanna play the gameplay" mood and don't care that much about the story. You can still watch the cutscenes and pay attention but just don't care about the characters or most of them will annoy the shit out of you.

Maybe stuff like Kain Cloud & Squall

XIII: A mindset that tries to see the positives of an intensely flawed game

XIII-2: A mindset that loves monster catching/raising and Back to the Future

LR: A mindset that loves side-quests as a way to progress.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong

don't even think about replying

Threadly reminder that Mog the Moogle did nothing wrong.

Threadly reminder that Xande did nothing wrong.

raegan is a good looking guy.
no homo

Is revenant wings or dirge of cerberus worth playing?

would love that Size on a Fran or Tifa mousepad

keep your expectations through the floor and you can find some enjoyment from them.

>Revenant Wings

It's okay. If you liked 12 and don't mind RTS games youmight get a kick out of it, it's definitely enjoyable.

>Dirge of Cerberus

Absolutely not. It's not good in any sense of the word. It's so terrible its retcons retroactively make VII worse. Just watch a playthrough if your that curious but no person should have to suffer through that.

Yes for Revenant Wings if you like strategy RPGs/RTS or DS games in general. It's the same sort of fun you'd expect out of a DS game. If you go in thinking that, you can enjoy it like I did.

RW: Baby's first RTS, but it brings the fantasy back in FFXII

DoC: It's shit, really only good for the third person shooter vincent fanfujos. Was only ever good for the online play in Japan.

Anyone wanna 2* record keeper guy in mobius ?

Free magicite !

If no I'll just pub

XIII: A mindset that believes great art brings one closer to understanding the universe and therefore, understanding God.

XIII-2: A mindset that accepts the impossibility of understanding God and believes that the best a human being can do is to live their life fully.

LR: A mindset that believes that the creation of masterpieces of art through great reason, great passion, and great dedication consequently makes one a god.

What is BiS equips and passives for Orlandeau? I can't get past 770ATK.

>record keeper guy
Why the fuck are you so insistent on calling him that, Yams?

Why are you so insitent on calling him Yams?

Because that is Yams. Why is Yams so insistent on being retarded?

Shut up yams

Shut up yamsposter

Isn't he from record keeper ?

I'm sorry i thought he was the main character from RK

Do i call him "the little boy representative from record keeper with the tiny square hat" then?

Because i accidentally called him "tyro" once and got yelled at

No idea what I'm supposed to call him without getting y'all upset

Don't call him anything. Just don't post at all. That's a surefire way not to upset anyone.

This is Tyro. Just call him Tyro or shit, either one works.

I'm sure Gladio will get one eventually.

Shit, I'd make a design for one if I could sell them without getting into legal trouble. I always wonder how people make pillows/posters without getting some fine.

Ok the first guy must have been funposting at me

I thought i spoiled something for someone felt guilty about it

Thank you very much tyro it is then

XIII: appreciate that for once in a final fantasy game there is an ensemble cast that all have equal amounts of involvement in the plot and each other as opposed to being orbiting balls around planet protagonist or being impatient moms to the audience POV character.

XIII-2: lament that all of this is thrown out the window as you're only given two characters that have fuck all to do with each other. And a thread bare plot that stretches to breaking and resolves nothing by the end.

XIII-3: And then there was one. Lighting is on her solo tour and the band is not getting back together. You best enjoy dress up and side quests.

>funposting

Fucking Regis has one already

None.
Just download the movie compilation of each from youtube and watch them to try to understand the story of the first and 3rd, and to watch Serah's Seras in the 2nd.

Yeah, nicely put but you should make the themes more evident. There's a clear progression from "strength through unity, friendship, love" to a more powerful inner love that truly satisfies the soul. That's why they move from ensemble cast to one person.

Someone wanna add me to the FFBE friend codes list?

767Atk Orlandeau

Any nice combo with Squall BSB2? Also, why are you pulling on that banner if Cloud USB is the clearly game breaker shit?

I'm not but if I was pulling for Cloud USB, I would want it to have money rain down on me in plentiful amounts every day from roaming warrior uses.

>Cloud USB
reddit cuck tier relic.

>Squall BSB2
yeah its a natural combo with itself that is also +9 on block and mid

The XIII games were actually masterpieces huh? The more you think about it, the better the games seem.

Does the series have any established characters that are canon red mages?
The only ones I can think of are just generics like FF1s "Red Mage" and characters that can be red mages like III or V's job system.

And what did he do right?

>for once in a final fantasy game there is an ensemble cast

Nah, the main character is still Vanille. The only successful ensemble cast in the series is Before Crisis and that's only because you can choose your protagonist at the start. It's a flawed concept. The casts should be fleshed out without it anyway.

Yeah, the more you think about it and the less you play it, or the more that time passes since you play it the better it gets.

Ritz and Eldena from Tactics Advance are both canon red mages. Rainemard from XI, Julius from Adventure, Shar from Legends III, Del Dee from Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time, and Elgo from Dimensions, the JP only phone game, also all have Red Mage as their native class.

Dingus is supposed to be canon red mage or knight but of course there's no real individual story for him.

I think you can argue that Ashe counts as a red mage. I'm pretty sure all XII characters can do both magic and physical stuff but I think Ashe did both decently because of her stats. She also had some white magic looking shit as one of her limit breaks and thunder move as another limti break. I thought it made sense in RK where she uses swords and specialzes in black magic.

That being said, Desch is the same way. In FFIII, he would help the party by using his sword attacks or by casting thundara. That seems red mage enough for me.

Can someone explain this?

There's this red magic goddess

It's a chart describing all the FF jobs and their relativity to the three archetypical class types. That's what it looks like to me.

>93 Ramza
>88 Agrias
>68ish Mustadio
>65 Ovelia
This is gonna be a fun cid mission.

Rydia before she gets taken to the Feymarch.

Genesis

>ensemble cast that all have equal amounts of involvement in the plot and each other
Is that why Vanille and Fang are the only truly relevant characters in the story?

>every single red mage in the series is a literal who

I really think he's supposed to be an FFVII style Mystic Knight. He even has a deity.

>FF13 poster hasn't played any games other than 13

>Every single character in the series is a literal who

It's a shame

>a class that usually falls behind in mid-late game doesn't have many characters that use it as their primary job

what a shocker

>hiding behind the chair so you won't notice that he put on the wrong pair of socks
>leaning slightly forward so you won't notice the erection he has for Larsa

I don't play Final Fantasy

>inb4vaynefag posts to defend truevillain

I do, and my favorite character is Rain.

Why is the earth donut from /m/? Is it actually not a donut?

BE/RK collab WHEN?
I want fina in RK

its like ice orlandeauauea but for earth

so a dirty orlandeaueuaeu

Never. Gumi hates DeNA. You'd have a better chance at a fire emblem collaboration

What's the diference between her and her dark self?
Is one evil and the other good?

One of two good things to come out of Dirnado, the other being Olive. Dirnado has strong women.

Also I am definitely going to farm my remaining mines in the next two days since I need to get to 50000 Lapis and I am sitting at nearly 47500.

Genji Blade in the left, Excalibur on the right, Black Cowl, Brave Suit, Bracer+Genji Glove for accessories, Large Sword and Blade Mastery, ATK+30% and Shine or Queen's TMR with 62 ATK Odin as his Esper.

Terra and Celes are technically Red Mages as well, though Celes leans more on the Holy Knight build due to all of the holy spells she learns.

The normal Fina is pure. The dark Final is a slut

>P&D had Rain
>BF had Rain, Lasswell, Fina, Lid, Charlotte and Rain and Fina are even considered top tier
>Still no RK collab with most popular FF mobage
Ded game
Red game

>Fina(l)
>Lass(t)well

>Fina(l)
>Fan(t)asy
Explain this, BEtards

muh bravery series crossover

one is blalantly P2W the other one is a bimbo wizard