If pushrods are superior to OHC then why aren't they used in any relevant racing series?

if pushrods are superior to OHC then why aren't they used in any relevant racing series?

fuck off phoneposting nigger

I don't like NASCAR but it still uses memerod veeates. Say what you want about turnleft but it's literally the most watched spectator sport.

but Nascar would be objectively better with ohc. it weighs less and makes more power

true.

Depends on the racing series. Top Fuel dragsters and funny cars use pushrods

Fucking dirty spic if pushrods are so shit then why are they the best suspension.

im not mexican? im black.

also. reporting you for racism

lmao. gm fangirls avoiding this thread

doesnt matter when theyre running with restrictor plates because pussies cant handle cars rocketing up the barrier and into the stands at 200 mph anymore

Fuck off alphonse your farts don't even make sound from your gaping asshole.

nice projection. ive never bottomed before.

Prove it faggot your asshole can fit 572 cubic inches of BBC in it.

get help for your obsession with me

Nobody will ever be obsessed with you seek psychiatric help it's the only way to get the gang stalking to stop.

>seek psychiatric help
I don't need psychiatric help?

>"nobody will ever be obsessed with you"
>literally admits i have multiple stalkers
lol

>I don't need psychiatric help
That's what everyone who needs psychiatric help says.

Psychology is an agenda forced by the jews and big pharma to sell drugs to citizens in order to fill their pockets full of coin. I literally don't need help. You fell for their tricks.

Fell for no tricks because I don't obsess about thinking others are obsessing about me all day get some help it's the only way for it to stop.

I don't need help?????

>projecting your obsession onto me
lol

>I don't need help?????
Admitting you need help is the first step.

pullrod suspension > pushrod suspension

Ferrari switched from pullrod to pushrod in 2016 because they couldn't compete.

i don't need help?

>because they couldn't engineer it

>implying fiat chrysler couldn't engineer a pullrod.

yup