You have $30,000 to buy a USED car, what do you choose?

You have $30,000 to buy a USED car, what do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/32670907#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10 3k civics

YOU AGAIN?

for fuck sakes fuck off forever king nigger

For sale in Switzerland for 28,000 USD.
One day, I'll buy one.

low mileage E60 M5

B8 s4.
Already have a miata for fun.

I love the e60 m5 (currently daily an e60 530i) but I've been obsessed with the e63 m6 ever since I first saw one

>not buying 27 1k civics and a 3k civic so you can scavenge parts and keep it running literally forever

>30k in cash
>Immediately spends it on a 30k car
Niggers leave this thread thread immediately

Cayman s

Yolo you fucking loser

Z3M Coupe, W124 500E, 911 996.

If they are cheaper than 30k it just means I get the most low mileage and cleanest condition.

>get $30k cash from TDI buyback
>immediately buy $44k car

Sometimes you gotta live my man

The point of this exercise is to decide on a used car under $30,000.
I'm sorry that you can't comprehend that and have to take this autistically literal.

1993 ford foxbody and pay someone to wrench it cause I don't have enough free time.

i also own an e60, only it's a 2.5 diesel, such a great daily it is. I just want dat F1 sound brah

E500 Coupe looks comfy.

Under any other circumstance I doubt I'd ever spend that much, but if I magically had it and had to blow it on a car I'd probably get the cheapest v a p o r w a v e Ferrari I could find, occasionally they drop below 30k but I'd probably blow more on parts after I got it.

Buy a 3000GT VTR4
Put 25,000 fascist credits into it
Outrun literally everybody else in this thread on any track or strip

You make me sick

Kawasaki H2 and 2 civics for 2.5k

i drove a friends m6

it was fucking crazy, i loved it.

It's deffinately in the bucketlist of cars i want to own someday. Doesnt matter if its the M6 oe M5.

for ~30k i would also consider one of these.

Probably an FD. I'd spend any leftover cash on modifying it.

>i also own an e60, only it's a 2.5 diesel, such a great daily it is. I just want dat F1 sound brah

They are great daily drivers, reliable and fun. About the sound, I got a muffler delete done and my car sounds amazing now. People were absolutely convinced I had bought a $3,000 exhaust. I don't know if that would help with a diesel though.

Man you're lucky, I haven't even been in one but as soon as I saw it I fell in love, then when I found out it has a V10 under the hood, I fucking lost it

The Z3M is pretty cool too, can't imagine how well it handles in the twists

2nd gen elise probably

Already did that with my car.

Nice niggermobile, tyrone.

Thanks, it is pretty nice!

that but in station wagon version (E61 M5) so it costs like 17k but then bring it to dinan and have it stroked to 5.8 litres

this

I love to see we're all here for dat n/a 5l V10 with killer sound and bargain 320kmh capability in a beautiful and practical luxury car

carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/32670907#

$7,250

Enough left for maintenance, what's not to love?

Don't care if it's autotragic.

I'd grab myself a late 80s Lincoln Town Car and pocket the rest of the funds for repairs.

manlet car

question. Does this include any conversion process necessary?

This dealer has a 2016 BMW for under $20k

Sure

Yup, it's simply saddening that such awesome cars won't be made again, nothing but identical turbocharged V8's from here on out