>You will never own or experience this

youtu.be/It3_k-G-Ev0

Why even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/when-supercars-raced-at-le-mans-1625175062
youtube.com/watch?v=dmJH84FnQa8
youtube.com/watch?v=a-k3YAjIQzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because there is more to life than overpriced pieces of metal and aristocrats drinking champagne

>this

>$2mill
>Mercedes race car
>1 of 25
>650 hp
>can treat it like shit and still works
>overpriced

>CLK GTR
>911 GT1
>Nissan R390
>Toyota GT One

any other cars of this kind of rarity and absurdness?

>two million for A FUCKING CAR
I mean, this is Veeky Forums and all, we like cars, I get it, but you can fucking retire on two million.

Dauer Porsche 962.

>but you can fucking retire on two million.

>wanting to retire on a measly 2 mil

pathetic 2bh, Id try to turn that 2 mil into more $$$$. Even if i failed I'd die knowing that at least I tried.

that being, while that CLK GTR is cool and all it really is just a piece of metal at the end of the day.

Regulations for the GT1 category stipulated that to be eligible, a total of 25 cars must be built for road use.
So basically anything that races has a car like that, like this long tail

The people that buy these cars have 20 other cars. You think they give a shit about 2 million?
Also learn to invest, these cars only go up in value as long as you don't crash them. Even with a lot of miles. They appreciate.

Also this was the best timeline.
F50, CLK GTR, 911 GT1, F1 Long tail, etc. All icons of the 90s.
jalopnik.com/when-supercars-raced-at-le-mans-1625175062

>Only two road-legal GTR-1s were built to meet homologation requirements set forth by the ruling bodies which the racing cars ran under.
All rare, that's how the game goes.

>learn to invest
Oh yeah great, instead of two million I will now have no food and a car that's worth four million in twenty years.

There's smart investing, and stupid investing. Just look at Ferrari 250 GTO's. Fucking 20mil+ for those garage queens.

i will never experience looking at the back of a windshield wiper?

Why does it sound so high-pitched and whiny?
Is it electric or something?

thats the transmission whine you hear

straight cut gears

youtube.com/watch?v=dmJH84FnQa8

youtube.com/watch?v=a-k3YAjIQzI

>buy a car
>never drove it
These people aren't automotive enthusiasts, they're brand wanders looking to make some money

Realistically you could buy a property for the same amount and it would make you money while appreciating at the same time whereas a car will need servicing even if it's just sitting in a garage

Source: my dad's a CFP and he manages finances for these people. Doesn't matter how expensive or rare the car is, it's never an investment

They get to have a nice rare car for a few years for little money or even a profit, which even if they don't take it to the circuit is worth something to these people. Financially it most likely beats flushing money with the latest mass-produced 1/2 million Nouveauriche-mobile.
Obviously if you don't even like cars it's a dumb idea.

You k ow what nicer than a $50 million Ferrari? A medium sized luxury hotel in a nice location for $50 million
Literally just dick waving with a car that they never drive, which isn't much better than nigs buying Lambos

Just keep in mind that Warren Buffet drives a 2014 Cadillac XTS despite being one of the richest people in the world, and that's after Mary Barra convinced him to upgrade

>not even a Lexus
>just a fucking GM pile of shit

Do you hate America?

t. Poorfag busrider

>Warren Buffet
Shit dude i want his DTS.

>Just keep in mind that Warren Buffet drives a 2014 Cadillac XTS despite being one of the richest people in the world, and that's after Mary Barra convinced him to upgrade

Im happy for Warren Buffet but that dude does not have an enjoyable life in my opinion. He just has an excess of wealth and does absolutely nothing with it than make more money.

Life isn't about making money and hoarding it all till you die.well at least my life isn't focused on that. If thats what you wanna do, then go for it

Im not surprised someone like you brought up Warren Buffet as if Im supposed to be jealous of how frugal he lives with his money lol

>He just has an excess of wealth and does absolutely nothing with it than make more money
He and Bill Gates donates to Charity.

Not him but id also live similar to Warren Buffet. i don't like big houses and my bed-room is pretty cozy as is and doesn't need to be some huge palace that will be a pain in the ass to clean anyway. i rarely go outside and i don't like swimming so a swimming pool and big yard would be wasted on me. most of the things i buy consist of Movies, Games and Display models. id be very happy like that as buying tons of Super Cars and snorting cocaine off endless hookers asses would quickly lead to a life of depression like those lottery winners who suddenly start realizing they have "family" and "friends" they never heard of calling them. i like stealth wealth in general though.

Pic related would probably be my go-to ride.

Not a single millionaire in the world hoard money. His money is working for him in the form of investment, you illiterate fuck. People are working somewhere, somehow, because this geezer have a fuckton of money.

You really don't understand the world do you?

We've gotten completely off course.
A rare super car isn't like snorting cocaine off asses. It's also an investment unlike movies, and games and models as well if you're not buying collector stuff.
Maybe it doesn't beat an index fund but it's not like arranging 2 million into a stack and lighting them on fire.

Warren Buffet is really a special kind of man. Most of us don't buy a bunch of fancy shit because we're shallow, it's because we don't know what we really want and are constantly looking for it. Maybe I'll be happy this time, repeat x1000. Warren is a man that knows what he wants. He also knows what he has to do to get it, and more importantly, make sure that it never goes away.

And he lives trouble free because of that.

We could all stand to be more like Warren Buffet.

Living trouble free is up for debate. I wouldn't call my life trouble free if hundreds of millions of dollars, partially other peoples' money, were at stake in my investments.

Oh, please enlight, great commie.

It's far too complex for your peanut brain. But the fact you believe hoarding stock market investments directly correlates to job growth is moronic.