pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12882499
pastebin.com/R4ZKJeZs
pastebin.com/4iNy6cyp
serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/miscellaneous/downloadable-content-japan/maps/#s2-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lucina pleases old men for money.

Kill yourself Tharjacuck, you retarded spic

This is the true thread

I want to suck Boey's dick so bad

Azura a best

strawpoll.me/12882499

strawpoll.me/12882499

strawpoll.me/12882499

Please answer I need this for reference

where's the "whoever is fighting merric" option?

THARJA A SHIT

So, apparently there're more new heroes whose L40 messages I haven't dumped? Gonna go check on that now/do so if it's the case.

>less than three weeks until you finally have a real Fire Emblem game to play again instead of mobile shit

complete the pair!!

Team Linde

Official list of objectively shit waifus
-Peri
-Azura
-Tharja
-Camila

Oh shit. Is this for unreleased Heroes?

Echoes is fun.

>Spend 40 orbs on Echoes banner
>then 40 orbs on PoR banner
>then on the S+ Heroes banner
>Get garbage
>Then a banner with Linde on it shows up
I hate this game.

Tharja still a best and canon

Isn't it just the Tellius characters? And I guess Xander. Still nice of you to do so

I think I'm just two weeks out of date for posting new shit.

>No my unit
Trash desu

reminder lewding the sovs is mandatory

Lyn~
Lyn~

Yes, as expected, I will die with Robin.

Lucina OP has a 90% success rate for early thread usage, everyone else, meager 30%, real luck of the draw. Really gotta git gud if you catch my drift.

>tfw you will never impregnate a tomboy myrmidon

Depends on matchups. Probably team Merric for round 1 even though I don't have him.

Shut up Hector

Probably less than a week till Echoes leaks and I'll have to get out of this board due to dub spoilers.

She is an integral part of my team but I am going to be a traitor because I love Tharja more.

Lyn~ Lyn~

Merric is an orb-sniping, sister-fucking useless faggot though.

>-ATK/+SPD Leo
Should I just kill him and give QR to Xander?

does anyone know how merging is handled in arena now?
does it just count the added bst?
like 4*+5 will get the same amount of points as 5*+0?

>tfw you will never culturally enrich a plains savage

Rath's wife is so cute

I want to have sex with all those qt boys

Like it matters anyway cause yet another shitty popular character is gonna win it.

>good maps are paid DLC
At least I had fun with the 2 chapter long demo (piracy) I tried.

It's a remake right? What spoilers?

Yes

im considering getting revelations just to fill in the gap. i played conq and birthright. Do I eat that bullet anons or is there really no difference in gameplay.

Which Fire Emblem lady has the biggest ass?

yes, he's unsalvagable
-atk leo is decreased by 4 instead of 3

>Zofia castle
>Desaix's fort
>Grieth fight
>Duma gate
>dlc
?

Revelations is fun, meme aside
Though the maps are sort of gimmicky at times, but they weren't overly so.

Rev maps are tedious at the best of times, I'd hold off until Echoes

Now that the dust has settled, what is the consensus on Lucina as a character?

I don't know, do you like balance issues or gimmick maps Revelation has to offer? Don't know if you have enough patience though.

I don't know, but I want to cum deep inside Silque's ass.

Good character that did nothing wrong. Her fan base looks bad due to tharjafag and azurafag falseflaggers.

Florina. No wonder Hector claimed that pussy for himself. As a true man he knows what's up.

Silque

>implying i'll buy a 3ds just for echoes

Gaiden had a good concept for a story, but was limited by being on the NES.

Echoes has basically taken that concept and made it into a really solid story with quite a lot of characterisation similar to the GBA supports I want to say.

Also adding new characters, Memory Fragments to look back at certain events, and then there's DLC which will highlight the Deliverance before Alm took the helm of the group.. I think that's what some of the DLC is for anyway.

Silque if you compare it to her body size.

As good as you are as a poster

Underwhelming and forgettable story-wise, great in supports and DLC/spin offs.
Her fanbase is utter garbage though.

Me

I haven't played Gaiden yet, but the story doesn't seem that good so I don't care about those spoilers, but for some odd reason I always prefer to not know anything about the playable characters' personality since I get tired of them pretty easily if I do.

This is the Lyncuck approved Hector ship

-atk lyn
Oh fuck off cunt

I don't dislike her but I'm also not obsessed about her.

>Boey's sexual teasing girlfriends.

>Silque

Who?

How did you play Awakening and Fates user?

>All these votes for Tharja

And I thought Reddit were gonna be the ones with shit taste

I'll skip this one. The lack of a my unit turns me off. I don't want to spend the whole game trapped in the head of some justice obsessed noble.

Lucinafags don't need anybody's help to look bad

Shiruku

>gimmick maps
Does revelations have the ninja rape cave and fuga's wild ride?

Anyone in NA with Life and Death on their Avatar I can nab?

Death/Darting/Armored/Shield/Warding Blow but that works on the enemy Phase when

>Awakening and Fates

I'm sorry you felt like pointing that out.

I love Xander!

Yo is this bait?

I actually have no idea who this is

Is she in Echoes or something? I want to see this ass.

Popular character that prints money. That makes her desirable which in turn feeds her popularity. I wonder how long it will take for fans to get bored of her.

>fuga's wild ride

Oh boy

If you thought the Conquest version was bad wait until you do it in Rev where you only have 1-2 usable units.

This guy just keeps going.

i cant tell if that sounds fun or like sadomasochism

Waifufags are cancer

Get off the internet Ryoma.

No. I could barely tolerate Chrom in Awakening. Fortunately Xander was cool.

The behaviour of nobles in these games are really quite condescending. They are taking this noblesse oblige business too far.

Severa's a little cutie pie who deserves headpats and loads of cuddles.

SPANK SILQUE

I'd give her ass a pat with my dick

It's fun. In a horrible, brutal sort of way. Especially when Hayato and his boys come crashing down onto your party around turn 12

ALM LOVES FAYE

>this bittersweet feeling of introducing eldigan to the bench now that xander is out
you were my bro elty I'll never 4get u

New L40 messages:

US: pastebin.com/R4ZKJeZs
JP: pastebin.com/4iNy6cyp

>MID_IKE_STRONGEST: Back when my father was teaching\nme how to use a sword, I was\nbarely more than a boy.$k$pEvery training battle was more\nfrustrating than the last. I...I just\nstruggled with it constantly.$k$pThen he died.$k$pI had to protect my sister, the\nGreil Mercenaries, everyone that\nhe did...it was all on me.$k$pBut I was told to use what I'd\nbeen given. If I did, then great\nthings would happen.$k$pThat really stuck with me. Now\nhere I am, fighting in battles\nwith real Heroes.$k$pAnd I'm battling enemies that are\nsometimes stronger than I am.\nDo I really have a place here?$k$pBut you hired me—rolled the dice\nthat I might help you do great\nthings here.$k$pSo...right. Let's just cut this short\nthere. You believed in me, so I'm\nglad to give my all for you.

You can keep the orbs. Where is Eph?

Reinhardt gains 6 attack by initiating combat [Death Blow 3].
Reinhardt attacks. Triangle disadvantage reduces attack by 20%. 12 damage dealt.
Hawkeye HP: 45 → 33
Reinhardt attacks again immediately [Dire Thunder]. Triangle disadvantage reduces attack by 20%. 12 damage dealt.
Hawkeye HP: 33 → 21
Hawkeye counter-attacks, ignoring distance [Distant Counter]. Triangle advantage boosts attack by 20%. Opponent's defense and resistance lowered by 30% [Moonbow]. 39 damage dealt.
Reinhardt HP: 39 → 0

holy shit bros.......... reinhardt btfo........ carrot axe hawkeye is the new meta....................... watch out hes gonna get you......................................... damn...
reinhardt is +1 in this calc since he got two banners

>Enemy phase death blow
>plus quick riposte
Muh dick

Would Minerva, Ike, Ephraim, and Olivia be a good team?

Don't buy into the horror stories. Rev is much easier than Conq.

Difficulty wise:

Conq > Rev > Birth

So has /feg/ looked at the new DLC packs for Echoes? Gotta say, it annoyed me. A bunch of classes that should be in the base game, slap it behind some nice DLC.

serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/miscellaneous/downloadable-content-japan/maps/#s2-1

*Celica
see