What is the biggest city in America (or the world) with the least amount of traffic?

What is the biggest city in America (or the world) with the least amount of traffic?

Is there anything your city has done to curb traffic?

Has your local government realized that making more lanes doesn't equal less traffic?

And has Wendover Productions found a solution to getting rid of traffic in highly populated places?

youtube.com/watch?v=N4PW66_g6XA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwA7c_rNbJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly ban cars in city centres and subsidize scooters and bikes for city riders

Traffic will fix itself as wagecuck jobs go away to China or to robots. There won't be any reason to leave your apartment.

Yeah I wish.
I agree this would work for big cities

Deport all illegal immigrants.
Ban anyone who is >70y.o. from driving until they retake the driving test.
Ban all women from driving unless they take the driving test every year until they turn 40.

There, I just solved 70% of the traffic issues in the USA.

The problem is people either driving too slow or not passing in the fast lane. If it weren't for that traffic wouldn't be so bad

But what about the niggers? They're easily just as bad as women

Increase the frequency of insurance/inspection/registration checkpoints. Niggers always drive with expired tags and/or no insurance.

Keep the current speed limits for the right lane, make the limit 15mph higher for the left lane, and split the difference for middle lanes. Write tickets for going slower than 5 under without valid excuse (limping to shop or home for repairs, fragile cargo, etc.).

They could increase the speed limit to 100 and you'd still have morons clogging the left lane going slow as shit. The problem is the law is not being enforced.

Doesn't fix the horrid city planning though, only blocks half the population from efficient movement in it. If you want to fix the traffic you have to stop paving five lane highways into the landscape and added subdivision after subdivision. The streetcar suburb was the last reasonably sized residential planning unit. Miles and miles of half acre properties are simply unsustainable without a exponential effort in time and resources.

I'm too dumb to understand most of what you posted, I simply hate blacks/illegals, women, and the elderly

So you're gay?

No, I wish

ktf famalam

Wishing you were gay is gay, fagatron

The alternative is the european model, everyone's jammed into these depressing little living cubicles stacked on top of each other in these dirty little crowded towns. But it is easy to get around without a car if you want to.

t. ladarius demilton deshawn higgs

put commie blocks in city center at walking distance from jobs and services.
For commuters make hubs where people come in with with their car and trains will send them to their workplace.

No it's not, ladarius demilton sanchez

Stop talking to me

Make me, cucktrain

Easy, just legalize lane splitting everywhere. People in cars get stuck in traffic, motorcycles/scooters get to where they need to go.

If you reply to this you're a faggot

If you don't reply to this you mother will die in her sleep tonight

What the fuck is wrong with Sweden?

>pay taxes so you can have roads
>government lets in too many immigrants so the roads become congested even more
>have to pay a toll to use the roads your tax dollars paid for to mitigate congestion

We need a good plague

Fucking homo get out of Veeky Forums, nobody likes your kind here

>Ban all women from driving unless they take the driving test every year until they turn 40.
How about until death?

But how would your mom pick you up after school?

I purposely attached a photo of a far more sustainable detached neighborhood in my previous post. There's absolutely no need to immediately jump to the opposite extreme of commieblocks unless your entire intent is to draw a bad picture. Besides, the average new house is horribly oversized anyway, there's absolutely no point to half the space people build themselves (muh bathroom per bedroom, muh laundry room, muh office, muh rec room, muh guest room, muh den, muh man cave), but the larger houses and larger properties spread out neighborhoods well on course into a traffic catastrophe. The actual layout of neighborhoods then does the rest.

What shithole do you live in my God, looks like a fucking dump

I don't actually live in the US, but that doesn't stop me from having basic knowledge about its society and complaining about it, regardless of how much you're going to claim obsession now.

You're a spicnigger, you can't tell me what to do

>regardless of how much you're going to claim obsession now
I mean that's not an argument; if I was this knowledgeable about shitty e.europoor post-USSR commieblock city planning, someone would (justifiably) call me obsessed

I just want to do my part to raise awareness on improving the US in case I ever have to escape there with Europe turning to complete shit. Can't escape there if it turns to complete shit as well, only in the opposite direction.

Sounds like somebodys a little jell they don't live in America lol

>I just want to do my part to raise awareness on improving the US in case I ever have to escape there with Europe turning to complete shit. Can't escape there if it turns to complete shit as well, only in the opposite direction.
Good on ya

Ban all cars that are not Twingos

There's a reason our grandparents rebelled against the european commieblock model. You'd have to live in it to understand why. I mean, I sucked it up and soldiered on when I lived in it, but most Muricans would riot if they had to live like that.

World's first feminist government

The video gives an educated, but still a statistical approach to the problem. The biggest deal on the streets are the slow drivers. The idea of using a car (in most of the cases, consider me a petrolhead) is getting from point A to B fast. Slow drivers just screw up the whole picture, no matter how organised or strict the streets are.
My opinion - the streets should be like every other job or thing or whatever - you do it if you are good at it. If not - use fucking public transport. Also fuck cyclists.

Slow your roll, friend :^)

I have no clue what you're blabbering about, I can't crack the jell code

As depicted, the cyclist doesn't even have rearview mirrors. Do the maths.

LOL fuck that. It was literally 100 deg today where I'm at, not counting the humidity/heat index. NO ONE wants to ride a fucking bike in that bullshit.

So you'd rather sit in a car for 2 hours to move 2 blocks?

I've lived in a literal commie-block
A real, honest to goodness, built in the 70's by the USSR commie-block. The hot water was brown and smelled funny, and if you went into the communal kitchen at night you'd find no less than 50 cockroaches scampering about.

Americans don't have large families anymore, no one wants to bust their ass maintaining a yard, no one wants spend hundreds of dollars on fuel every week going to and from work and toting little jimmy to socker and karate but for some reason the suburb meme persists.

Why?

Niggers.
We moved from the cities because our cities are overrun with poor people and blacks who make it an unpleasant place to be.

Or maybe the cities became poor and black because people fled them with their money in pursuit of the post-war suburban home and driving cars everywhere meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=TwA7c_rNbJE

They literally believed back then that this was the going to be the future.

>What is the biggest city in America with the least amount of traffic?
That would be DETROIT in the USA. It is a physically large city with low traffic.

>Increase the frequency of insurance/inspection/registration checkpoints.

They file a ton of anti-discrimination lawsuits that costs so much money it is not worth it. Those lawsuits basically pit the federal government against the local, county, or state government. To make local government officials fearful of opposing blacks, the anti-discrimination activists typically list staffer names in the lawsuits in an attempt to tarnish their careers or revoke pension plans. Thus, the officials often do what the activists want without any lawsuit because of fear for their jobs coming under attack. The general public's safety gets sacrificed as a result.

>Sounds like somebodys a little jell they don't live in America

Because everywhere is like Detroit

Stupid foreigners