pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Halt.

HUE-MAN

>FAP ring +3
Christ, does fucking everyone mule items or use cheat engine now?

>he isn't good enough to go through the first few minutes of TRC at SL60

>Completely forgot FAP +3 is in TRC
>Didn't even know RoSP was in it
Welp, fuck. What else did I fucking miss?

Havel's +3
Silver Serpent +3
Gold Serpent +3
Wolf +3

Missed the correct new thread

LIIIIIVE

What's a fun quality weapon I probably haven't used yet?

Is the Astora Greatsword good? If so which gem should I infuse it with?

>tfw ya get skeeted on

Will DSfix work on a skidrow ver. of DaS?

Waiting for a sale of it, already own it on 360 but seriously can't be fucking bothered doing laggy Blight Town anymore.

I noticed a thing.
Look at the corona around the eclipse. I wonder if it's on purpose or just a coincidence of similar shapes.

Can you be invaded in the Great Belfry before you've rung the bell and opened the way to the Nameless King fight?

where are your summons
where are your blues
where are your seeds now
where are your skill, fuckboy
yes, i'm fucking mad

Er, that wasn't meant to be a reply.

Yeah. Just made a sorcerer, got invaded two times.

>where are your skill, fuckboy
>As he backstab fishes harder than a tf2 spy

he deserved desu, even his buddies stopped putting signs to help him

What were the equivalent joke enemies in the other games?

I dunno about joke enemy, but the unarmed ghrus: they look relatively harmless compared to the others, but they will FUCK YOU UP.

What the fuck is the point of the Way of Blue covenant?

To summon allies when you're invaded.

Are we dead?

So we all can agree that Gael's theme is fucking kino, right?

if you're bad or just like fucking over invaders, way of blue is the way for you

Just straight listening to it without doing the actual fight, it's a bit of a mess, honestly. The rhythm is all over the place, there's no real structure to it, and "oooh aaah thiiis iiis the eepiiiic paaart" just doesn't know when it really wants to kick in for real.

but you can skip blighttown completely in every run and not miss a single important item unless your build uses shadow armor, iaito or power within

kinda

nice minmaxed armor you cuck

Are you the host in that video?

Looks like you got rekt faggot

fucking roasted

>hurr durr he should have traded instead

>rags plus thorns for tears users

AND A FINE DARK SOUL TO YOU...

Guys whats a good way to practice parrying for pvp? I want to take my game to the next level. Like being able to predict when i should parry and shit

post devlish webms

Any improvements?

Also what name do I use?
Artorias?
Solaire?
Sephiroth?
Yasuo?

Guys, any good spear worth using on str build? Seems like grand lance gets some good ar? Is it any good?

play more pvp

>SL 140

>implying there's a reason to stop at 120

I'm thinking of making a build like that. Not sure what to use between
Grand lance
Lothric knight spear
Ringed knight spear

meh
>finito

its decent with any proper infusion depending your build

Each phase is fantastic, but the transitions from phase 1 to 2 and 2 to 3 are really messy.

Cleaning, eh? I have something for you. Here, polish my spear.

ur shit lol

Do I look like a good damn Argonian maid to you?

goddamn, I hate undertale

Invade, you'll force yourself to since hosts will give you loads of opportunities and generally just mash buttons. Opponent caught you in an R1 stunlock with a straightsword? You can parry his third swing out of stunlock unless he delays it on purpose. You two traded R1's with straightswords and stunned eachother? Parry, if he goes for another trade out of stunlock he'll get parried. Blocked a R1? Against the right weapon, you might be able to parry the second one. Blocked a katana running poke? Parry, if they try to hit your shield with a standing R1 after poking it, they'll get parried. Opponent seems to use a rolling attack after every fucking roll? Walk up and parry when you see a roll. Some of this doesn't work with a midshield parry though.

r8 and h8

call yourself Guts

Oh shit nigga what are you doing?

guts is also a really good option

kiritoXX

Go for guts if you want a classic.

You call that a spear, boy? How pathetic.

Now that you've showed me your pitiful cock, i'll be taking it.

What's the most cancerous, top tier meta weapon? PKCS? Maybe with a Greatshield to boot?

idk if I should file that under edge or destroying the patriarchy

Why is the Firekeeper so huggable?

twin greatswords because the phantom range is so fucking wonky it's laughable

stomp is a hard counter though

hot

Well currently the exile greatsword is pretty ridiculous, it outdamages the FUGS despite having like half the statreqs and weighing like 70% as much and being available really damn early. Nice balance FROM!

>twin greatswords
lole

How much endurance should I have when running pure caster int build?

Is the guy who yesterday said he'd drop me a wolf ring +3 for some mulling around? I'm up for it.

I hate DS3

this is actually the least fun I've had invading in any souls game, absolutely awful

She has the perfect wife body that's wife.

Remember to hug the Firekeeper.

Sliders?

bully*

>greatshield
yes
>PKCS
I wouldn't use a pkcs with a greatshield

Try out rapier GS, it really lets them shine. Straightswords are good too. Personally I've wanted to try out the dragonhead greatshield to see if the weaponart is worth the mediocre stats. It takes 15 faith but generally speaking it's always worth casting magic shield and replenishment anyway on a turtle (assuming magic shield is applicable).

lol

What about spears

souls has been normiecore since at least das1/2, it's just that they've started playing together now as well, since co-oping is so goddamned easy in 3

I usually just twohand them and use the running attack so I don't use them with heavy shields.

>in 3
co-oping was only ever hard in 1 on pc just because it was a hassle to summon people lmao

Never done this before but I'm guessing you summon me through a red sign somewhere?

I like DaS3 invasions the most. It's not for casuals unlike the other games.

shut up fag, you don't know shit

no, it's a boring ass slog where you can't kill anyone unless he runs out of estus

Why do noobs complain about invading ? It's easy. Just ambush the host or his phantoms.

Yup, I'll be on high wall first bonfire, pass is dsg. You can just summon my red sunbro sign.

fuck you homo

guess I won this internet fight

yes, because everyone runs a shitty one trick pony 99 int set

except it's easy burning down anything

I swear every webm posted here to prove a point is pure fiction and not representative of what happens in game

Is Old Moonlight viable compared to either of the Farron Sword Sorceries in pvp? Not 'only works on a braindead opponent/required superhuman free-aiming skill' viable, but as something I could actually use without it being a huge gamble that rarely pays off.

Cool, I just drop the ring plus everything I'm muling right? And does the boss have to be alive?

because it's the same braindead redditor posting every single one of them, don't even reply to it

No, that's why we're using the red sign. Your don't happen to have a Havel's +3 as well? You could just save scum so you don't lose your stuff.

Only 60 int mate. Not my fault if you don't know how to make builds.

What's the difference between me hitting him with a nuke or running up and smacking him with a 40 str great weapon? Would have died either way.

Does Caitha's bonus apply to dark blade? I've been thinking of turning this str build into a dark paladin and Caitha's fits the best aesthetically and thematically. Should I use it at 25/25?

It's one webm out of 70 invasions.

Yeah I can drop one.

Here, have my constant avatarfagging instead before I go to sleep, have fun everyone.

It's literally 30 seconds of proof. What more do you want? Me to come over your house and play the game for you?

Is it worth going to 60 Dex on a Frayed Blade build?

I'm at 71, and my build is pretty comfy right now.