Hentai Games General /hgg/

H-Games General #934

thighs edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of 2D/3D H-Games/ Eroge/ Nukige/ Hentai RPG/ Hentai Action Games. Some popular games like Corruption of Champions (CoC), Rance/Alicesoft, Monster Girl Quest, and the Klub17 (search on /t/), have their own generals already, so please post about them there instead!

Due to the demise of /vhg/, Violated Heroine is welcome to be discussed here.

INSTALL ALL RPG MAKER RUN TIME PACKAGES (RTP) IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY RPG MAKER GAMES, AND STOP COMING HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE WRONG ONE INSTALLED.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.

Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
newocr.com/
i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

Please pay your respects to our matron saint, Julie d'Aubigny.

>If you have to ask, it's not translated.

>Please REPORT and IGNORE blatant shitposting

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE (READ BEFORE POSTING):
pastebin.com/AysLkV9K

>Machine Translation Guide:
pastebin.com/i6k9krCP

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/8hPUL7qC

>/hgg/ Nukige Catalog:
pastebin.com/N9vKYre6

>/hgg/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/yjgK7yK4

>VH Pastebin:
pastebin.com/Jm3Wrucc

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc051/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=946937
digitalcute.com/digitalcute/detective7/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932225
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939096
lusterise.nexton-net.jp/product/exs-tia_a/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949513
waffle1999.com/game/71rinzin/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940489
hadashi.product.co.jp/koyomi/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=923158
lune-soft.jp/game/14471
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=954824
lune-soft.jp/game/13912
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939097
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2280876
orcsoft.jp/orc010/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949877
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2296462
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/vpvr/
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
bishop.gr.jp/products/kj/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=944753
bbs.mikocon.com/thread-29469-1-1.html
silkyssakura.jp/game/bishimai/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=943911
bbs.mikocon.com/thread-29448-1-1.html
pin-point.biz/27_wdgr/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=952345
bbs.mikocon.com/thread-29423-1-1.html
mega.nz/#!jhdmEBIL!jRF0EAeGJeM6oAqKdR_dtoKZ9WiHi723bWLo-VrVqrE
mega.co.nz/#!xRt31Y5Z!TSTXY1p62CD4Zx9qWlmF9TZfJ08vLZ5Gzvo1meljjjY
sukebei.pantsu.cat/search?q=堕ちる人妻
vndb.org/v14414
vndb.org/v19319
vndb.org/v17153
vndb.org/v15739
vndb.org/v13409
vndb.org/v3371
vndb.org/v16197
vndb.org/v3496
vndb.org/v9683
vndb.org/v9647
vndb.org/v12797
vndb.org/v5443
vndb.org/v14063
exhentai.org/s/ef562b91ef/673960-307
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Games pending release:

>[ANIM.teamMM] 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生- 2017/05/26
hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc051/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=946937

>[Digital Cute] タンテイセブン - 2017/05/26
digitalcute.com/digitalcute/detective7/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932225

>[エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター - 2017/05/26
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939096

>[Lusterise] 光翼戦姫エクスティアA - 2017/05/26
lusterise.nexton-net.jp/product/exs-tia_a/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949513

>[WAFFLE] 隣人に壊されていく俺の妻 - 2017/05/26
waffle1999.com/game/71rinzin/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940489

>[裸足少女] 新妻こよみ - 2017/07/28
hadashi.product.co.jp/koyomi/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=923158

>[BEe Light] おいでよ!水龍敬ランド ~家族とスケベなテーマパーク!~ - 2017/07/28
lune-soft.jp/game/14471
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=954824

Games recently released:

>[ルネ] ようこそ! スケベエルフの森へ - 2017/03/31
lune-soft.jp/game/13912
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939097
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2280876

>[ORCSOFT] 妻が綺麗になったワケ - 2017/04/21
orcsoft.jp/orc010/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949877
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2296462

>[KISS] カスタムメイド3D2バケーションパックVR - 2017/04/28
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/vpvr/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX

>[BISHOP] 課外授業 -私立白麗女子学園- - 2017/04/28
bishop.gr.jp/products/kj/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=944753
Download: bbs.mikocon.com/thread-29469-1-1.html

>[シルキーズSAKURA] 堕とされた美姉妹 - 2017/04/28
silkyssakura.jp/game/bishimai/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=943911
Download: bbs.mikocon.com/thread-29448-1-1.html

>[ピンポイント] 王女&女騎士Wド下品露出~恥辱の見世物奴隷~ - 2017/04/28
pin-point.biz/27_wdgr/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=952345
Download: bbs.mikocon.com/thread-29423-1-1.html

Anal a best

first for monster park 3

>It was a CG torrent of 3つの催眠

TABA viewer with all current scenes
mega.nz/#!jhdmEBIL!jRF0EAeGJeM6oAqKdR_dtoKZ9WiHi723bWLo-VrVqrE

Worst Nagisa.

Sure thing

Meh i want them to keep trying with artists because they really do need to find someone to replace Kagami since Tomoaki seems like he doesnt wants to work on much H-games.

I still think that Huracan could do well because he really knows how to MC strong looking women and somewhat good looking ahegaos.

They do really new to explore diferent settings, thats one of the reasons why Chijoku no Seifuku was so good. Im not really a fan of all characters wearing the same school uniform which is why it was nice in Chijoku.

I agree about post corruption since it could also include diferent clothes and sex positions.

was ist

nagisa draws some good flat, too bad he almost never does anymore

Need a MEGA link?

>too bad he almost never does anymore

He just drew a new set of Yuki scenes for this weeks TABA event... The fuck are you talking about?

For the actual game? It would be mighty helpful; none of the DLs on Anime-Sharing are alive and the only torrent that was available wasn't the actual game.

Oonari is fine as a replacement for Kagami. The problem is his art was great in Kuro no Kyoushitsu and Chijoku no Seifuku, and in their efforts to try and differentiate it from Kagami in the more recent titles they've only ended up making it look worse.

mega.co.nz/#!xRt31Y5Z!TSTXY1p62CD4Zx9qWlmF9TZfJ08vLZ5Gzvo1meljjjY
God bless those chinks

Fuck TABA. I mean actual works instead of gacha bullshit.

Well his last flat girl in a real game was 2 months ago in that elf game.

shit eyelashes
shit face
shit hips
shit coloring

and even then they had her change into a normal big breasted elf in half the scenes instead of leaving her as is

Who knows, maybe Lune will hire him again for more vanilla brown goodness.

Because you have shit taste.

>All that boobage
>No hips
>No ass

Kek

And? You're making it sound like he's been straying away from drawing flats. Aoi's two biggest fetishes is cow tits and flat girls. He draws both equally, it's just that it's easier to make multiple boob girls than their is to make multiple flat girls in the same game.

Thanks, user.

>Requires a password to extract the arc file.

It's never that easy.

>You're making it sound like he's been straying away from drawing flats
name something besides TABA (because you might as well pretend that shit doesn't exist) and the new elf game that he's drawn flat for lately.

>>Requires a password to extract the arc file.
W-What?
I tested it just now and it doesn't have that

>Aoi's two biggest fetishes is cow tits and flat girls
False.

His fetishes are big breasted browns, probably why Evelyn is an expy of another long white haired huge mamaries character.

It was intentional, why do you think they gave her the VA of Lunaverse the 13th? Nol was basically an expy of her.

Hm. Not sure why it's failing then. It keeps fucking up the extraction saying "ERROR: data.arc isn't archive or this archive is corrupt: archive signature not found at the end of archive. Please recover it using 'r' command or use -tp- option to ignore Recovery Record"

Maybe I should use a different extractor.

Yeah, just tested it too and it works fine

Yukikaze - Taimanin Yukikaze
Lydia - Kasshoku Anameito
Nol - Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e

Out of his last 7 games, 4 of them have included flat girls.

Taimanin Yukikaze
Kasshoku Anameito ~Momojirikko o Otose~
Datsui Mahjong Battle Royale
Taimanin Asagi 3
Taimanin Asagi ~Kessen Arena~
Taimanin Asagi ~Kessen Arena~
Taimanin Yukikaze 2
Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e

5 of them*

How does TY 1&2 count as diferent? Its the same character.

It's still a separate game. Fine, 4 out of 5 games.

4 out of 7*

I said lately besides the elf game/taba. Yukikaze 2 is already 2 years old, also a sequel to the first so I wouldn't count it. 5 years old now for Asagi 3, is Asuka flat all of a sudden or are you referring to one of the minor villains. You're really grasping at straws here.

You're the one grasping at straws. You said lately and I listed the last 7 games he was a part of because Aoi has only worked on one game a year, aside from TABA. You want latey? Well there's Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e. You want to go a year further back? Well there's TY2. What more do you want? The last two games he's worked on feature flat girls. That's it.

So what can this user do that will prove to that the artist hasn't lessened his work on flat girls? He already gave you a list of the last games he's worked on and which ones feature flat.

Need more edge VN like euphoria, recommend plz

Not him but to be fair Nagisa hasnt worked on that many games.

You said that there was an even distribution of flat to his large breasted girls in his works. Most of the time they are one character in those titles you listed, the rest being large breasted characters. I'd say if you compared the two, there's more large than flat in his works. I'd still say "He hardly draws flat anymore" is accurate if you compare the two.

Oh, I see the problem. I extracted the rar using winrar then peazip (I didn't have the program before then) for the arc file instead of just extracting from the rar with peazip. The problem is solved now.

>I'd still say "He hardly draws flat anymore" is accurate if you compare the two.
More like "He hardly draws flat" is a more accurate statement.

As i said Ngisa love are big breasted curvy browns. Or at least the people that pay him to draw think that.

>He draws both equally, it's just that it's easier to make multiple boob girls than their is to make multiple flat girls in the same game.

He does draw them equally, the last elf game is just one of the few times he hasn't for the past 5 years. TY1 is 1 flat chick as the main focus of the entire game, 1 boob chick, and a bonus milf at the end. Kasshoku is 1 flat chick and 1 boob chick. Battle Arena is bunch of flat and boob chicks. It's like you're just moving the goal post to whatever suites your argument. The elf game is the only game where there's way more boob chicks than there are flat chicks in a long while for him.

I agree with the other user at least that Battle Arena shouldn't be counted in that sort of running, because you have to grind out gacha shit to even get access to those cards/scenes unless someone uploads them, so fuck that.

Maggot baits.

Literally anything with Shigeo

Not to mention that he draws the same characters from the games TABA is based on.

source lad

>You said that there was an even distribution of flat to his large breasted girls in his works. Most of the time they are one character in those titles you listed.

That doesn't necessarily contradict his statement. In Taimanin Asagi there is one flat girl and two big breasted girls, one of which only appears at the last minute mark. In Kasshoku Anameito there is just one flat girl and one big breasted girl, if my memory serves me right. Taimanin Asagi 3 shouldn't count because he had very little say in the one girl he got to draw for that game, as his character was literally really only a mary sue plot device defeat the main villain. In Battle Arena he has about the same amount of flat girls as he has big breasted ones. The big breasted girls in that game may be more than the flat girls but the number is very close. Like, said the elf game is the only outlier.

I don't see what gameplay has to do in this discussion. This user is arguing over girl design. It feels like this is just an excuse to not count it, but if we're going to play that game, don't count TA3 for the reasons I just stated. Aoi obviously had more say in HIS games but probably couldn't get too wild with the designs in Kagami's series.

That's still 4 out of 7 games if we don' count copies. The distribution is very close outside of the last game listed.

>tfw I loved Ogin Bara in Kagai Jugyou but everyone here and on 2ch is bullying the fuck out of him, lowering the chances of him returning, especially since KJ was flawed in other ways (no pregnancy) that they can ignore as reasoning for poor sales by focusing on Ogin as to blame

>nyaa's dead
>nympho maniac ryoko sensei upload never
>all those erovn's gone for fucking ever
>no longer a centralized spot for VNs

We're fucked aren't we.

KJ also has that fuck up with the breathes looking like sunbeams.

I highly doubt Ogin has anything to do with that. It's doubtful he had a hand in the shading at all. Plus it's present even on the CGs that Oonari drew.

Yeah, that's not Ogin's fault. Probably who ever was in charge of doing the colouring job (which, as people have been complaining about, is pretty awful). Who ever the hell they've got doing the colouring needs to make the colours more vibrant. Elf Forest's CGs practically bleed colours and it looks nice.

>ONE-UP dies
>He will be blamed if KJ underperforms or BISHOP dies.

Ogin has a hard life.

Ogin... Ogin has a hard life.
I can only pray Bishop shapes up and uses him well next game. It's all up to the next game. Bishop, we're counting on you...!

desu I loved ogin's art back when one up still existed, but in KJ it looks really fucking off to me, though I think it's more bishop's fault than his honestly. it's like he's forcing himself to try and draw in their style.

i'm fine with his work, just wish there was more variation in his eyelashes per character but that's more an issue with artists in general

Nagisa must be happy he got to draw elf Lilianas.

I guess thats one of the perks of working with Lune: you get to put your waifu into the game. Makes sense given not even CLOCKUP offers such liberties.

How is it that he managed to add his waifu in the game, and yet managed to add the best chocolate amazonian princess I've seen all year so far?

Well if they drop Ogin, Bishop should try to get Mochizuki Nozomu, the one from the OLE-M games.

his art would probably suit bishop even less than ogin tbqh
I just want 100% oonari

God I hope not.
OLE-M games were absolutely terrible with easily the most boring and bland writing I have ever encountered in VNs. Seeing his art will make me associated Bishop with boringness.

I love his art so I would be okay with this.

Since we're kinda on the topic of flat chests and elves, on average how aggressive are the girls during the sex scenes in ようこそスケベエルフの森へ?

If I had to pick between cowtits and flat I'd usually pick the latter but the former becomes a lot more tolerable for me if the girls play a more active part during H-scenes instead of just relying too much on their tits to turn the reader on.

Well now that Mega is back we can just make a listing site and link to mega downloads, like we used to do.

Do you want Oonari to die from extreme workload or something.

honestly, bishop would benefit from having to slow down to match his pace; they release too many games these days

Well, I've played through Nol, Delva, Misery, Elda, and about 90% of Firis' route and can say that none of them particularly flaunt the protagonist. Atleast, not on purpose. Misery comes close, though. Nol does tease a bit. Elda is the most aggressive, but at the same time the progression of her route comes down to "smoothing out the rough sides of her character" -- sort of like shining a jewel.

is that user who hoards gyaru vns here?

Love his faces but the anatomies during H-scenes were pretty bad.

Not him but i believe thats the main reason why of the new artists, 6 months dev time seems like such a short time to relax after working on an entire game.

Part of that is compounded by the fact that the elves simply don't know what makes a man attracted to them, so they don't intentionally go about teasing him with their busts. To them, it's just their breasts, and not an asset to make the protagonist want to fuck them.

thats the purpose of life for the nips

Or how about just fucking bring back Kagami to split the work with Oonari, like the old days, eh Bishop?

BISHOP (And most eroge devs) would be unable to pay Kagami enough to drop the TABA shekels.

I see. Glad, I asked ahead of time because I might've been disappointed hoping for something like that.

Then again, this sounds kinda hot it's in own way. I was still planning to give it a chance anyway.

Thanks, user(s).

One day when I'm moderately wealthy, I'm going to set up a deal with a company that survived and make the create a game with predominately puffy volvas and puffy inverted nipples.

TABA dosh too strong. Seriously, Kagami doesn't even draw for Lilith release anymore, save for that vaporware. How could Bishop even have a chance at getting him?

>puffy vulva
As long as it's not puffier than fuetakishi puffy, because I feel like there should be a limit.
>inverted nipples
No thanks.

Send a love letter to Kagami and make Oonari sign it with an ahegao face.

You are banned from play my game.

>volvas

it's a typo user obviously meant something else

Does anybody have a magnet link for Ochiru Hitozuma Animated? I want it, but the only half decent place I found it was eroge download, and that's split into 8 parts with a 'please wait half an hour between downloads' bullshit. Either translated or raw is fine.

sukebei.pantsu.cat/search?q=堕ちる人妻

You want 2DGF's, probably.

Nukige I've picked up in the past 24 hours:

vndb.org/v14414
vndb.org/v19319
vndb.org/v17153
vndb.org/v15739
vndb.org/v13409
vndb.org/v3371
vndb.org/v16197
vndb.org/v3496

Did I do good? (I picked up the NTR ones first because I know - due to their utmost hatred - that they'll likely be harder to find in the future). Next will probably be:

vndb.org/v9683
vndb.org/v9647
vndb.org/v12797
vndb.org/v5443

Fucking yes, I saw that on Twitter some moments ago and had a fucking boner, no joke.

I don't know what the fuck it is about gyarus that make me go crazy man, nothing turns me on more than this, holy shit.

Would like vndb.org/v14063 too. But A-S links are pretty much all dead for that one, and I don't ever recall any torrent existing of it on sukebei. There is not even a CG gallery on sadpanda.

None of those seem to work. qBittorrent just sits there doing nothing, and transmission gives an invalid/corrupt torrent file error.

>vndb.org/v14414
looks pretty garbage
>vndb.org/v19319
never heard of this company, no idea
>vndb.org/v17153
love orcsoft's art, heard decent things about this one even if it isn't my kind of thing
>vndb.org/v3371
wstar's art is always top tier
>vndb.org/v16197
>miel nuff said
>vndb.org/v3496
never played this title actually, but most bishop stuff is decent anyways

>vndb.org/v9683
this one's alright, pretty short for a valkyria title
>vndb.org/v12797
A+. You should pick up TeraBeppin by ClockUp too probably. It's one of their underrated titles.

You did mediocre.

>But A-S links are pretty much all dead for that one
Don't go telling lies, user. I have one open right now.

You convert the hash into a magnet link.

I came here to deliver some hope

Thanks, it's working now.

>vndb.org/v17153
This is really fucking good. Rest of the list ranges from meh to haven't heard of it though.

vndb.org/v9647 is pretty good, though it's one of the weaker "to now" games Waffle have done. vndb.org/v12797 is very good.

That first game's artwork is quite lovely, in my opinion. The way he draws the expressions, the hands, the general composition of the images, and the backgrounds which can be both pretty detailed and yet simplistic enough to not fully pull your focus out of the action in the image, captures my attention to the CG; I also have a soft spot for stylistic artwork over realistic ones, though. Which is why I always bring up Henkuma for his sheer expressiveness in his artwork.

exhentai.org/s/ef562b91ef/673960-307

I was grabbing links with jdownloader all day today and got nothing. Especially not the false alarm bitshare links that say they're alive when they're actually not.

Vacation Pack for maids is useless if you dont use VR?

I doubt you grabbed links for it all day. Check the biohrd one from 2015