PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-FAQ: No 11.4 exploit, don't expect it soon. Yes updating to 11.4 is safe if your 3DS is already hacked. Updating to 11.4 or just updating Luma fixes multiplayer.
-New stable Luma release adds LayeredFS support, fixes GBA/DS mode for 11.4, and much more. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/download/v7.0.4/Luma3DSv7.0.4.7z
-Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded thanks to new kernel exploit. wololo.net/2017/04/11/3ds-hack-nintendo-pushes-firmware-11-4-smealum-releases-kernel-exploit-firmware-11-3/
-11.4 patched the new exploit and Soundhax. DO NOT update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
↳NTR video capture currently not supported on 11.4.
↳Homebrew requires O3DS users on 11.4 to rename an 11.2 payload, a workaround only supported by CFW for now.
-Themely, a new theme manager, is being developed. gbatemp.net/threads/468707/

>Switch
-2.2.0 was released. wololo.net/2017/04/18/nintendo-switch-firmware-2-2-0-released/
-Game update brings official BotW JP undub. en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25569/kw/Zelda 1.2.0

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 4 released with support for many PS1 games, including sound. Still a work in progress. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
-3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/

>PS4
Reports of a 4.5x jailbreak have surfaced, however no plans for release have been confirmed yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WeW0ywFC
github.com/DanTheMan827/uTikDownloadHelper/releases
0bin.net/paste/n-tGGoZUNr8iKDpu#JnORnwh6Cdfd9S8hJp3wWLxUnmJt7HQxV0DsjdOz45L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Follow me on my adventurous journey into making Persona 5 work on an OFW PS3 by using CFW2OFW
New update: The files didn't work nicely at all; the game files were deleted completely good thing I copied the game, not moved it
I am now trying the old way to see if it recognizes the game and (japanese) patch folders as if they were both american

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

Reminder it's OUR DUTY to protect 16 years olds.

pastebin.com/WeW0ywFC

Man, I haven't seen drama this juicy in a while

You know, I think every teen deserves a guardian Toothless.

Reading this is so inane. I hate reddit so much. Holy shit. Why do we have to suffer because of these clowns.

Where's the PS4 jailbreak?

Can you spare 5 hours?

I'm surprised LOCAP didn't just point out that the age of consent differs in different parts of the world and leave it at that. Plailect doesn't deserve to have his retarded crusade legitimized just because of what he's done for the community.

Plailect pretty clearly wasn't really listening to what other people had to say there, regardless of how correct some of it was.

What are the chances this cancer kills the 3DS scene?

The most pretentious thing by far was treating an informative guide as a platform to politicize. One really good thing about this place is it wanted off that ride right away. Are we going to just keep posting about it though?

That would be a really good example of peering into Plailect's head with its self-importance. In other words not even slightly realistic.

hey /hbg/
another round O' questions just to sate my curiosity and keep the thread up.
do you ever feel bad about pirating new games or indies?

what games would you have never checked out if you had to pay full price?

what have you been playing lately?

favorite homebrew?

do you have any ideas of your own for possible homebrews?

Chances on The Caligula Effect getting patched with the english files? I just bought a 3.6 Vita, but if I'm not going to be able to play the game I might as well update.

Apparently there's "nothing else to talk about" if not for reddit drama.

I'll be attempting to get into summon night 5... dunno if it will hold my attention. swordcraft story was neat but mgba audio was so fucked I just wiped the whole memcard and started over with just adrenaline. anybody tried old psp gba emulators on vita? I still have that internal 2.5gb to use

Does anybody know the trick to unlocking 100% of Swapdoodle's current DLC? I'm pretty sure old methods don't work.

anyone know if amiibo nfc cards still work on the newest update?

Sorry in advance for newbie/stupid question. If I format my cfw n3ds will the firmware be restored to default? And if not, all I need to do is just transfer the backup data to the SD card and done, right? Just want to make sure.

>do you ever feel bad about pirating new games or Indies?
Not really. I'm under the firm belief that if I mod something I should get free games as a result. It also doesn't help that I tend to not have money to blow on all games. So if it's really indie and I like them and I do have money to spend to support them I do.
>what games would you have never checked out if you had to pay full price?
Overwatch. More specifically on console. $60 is a complete ripoff. I waited until a sale that dropped it to $40 which what it should be.
>what have you been playing lately?
Recently got back into guitar hero and rock band because of custom songs. Really addicting.
>favorite Homebrew?
Letterbomb hack for Wii. It was my first hacked console.
>Do you have any ideas for your own possible Homebrews?
Something that automates the process of having to install henkaku Everytime you reset the ps Vita/TV.

>do you ever feel bad about pirating new games or indies?
they make me feel bad shit that rhythm heaven 3ds intro message was too much

I'm still on 11.2, do i need to upgrade shit? Haven't used my n3ds in a while

Just update Luma, you can still use online on 11.2.

Pretty pointless going to 11.4.

Pretty pointless going to 9.7 even.

I thought badges didn't work below 10.3 or something?

More like 9.3

Alright, what was the bullshit reasoning behind deciding the best way to distribute vita games was giant torrents what mass download almost everything for the system? Because I've spent the past day downloading this shit and now my memory is full before even getting to the second one so now I have to go through each and every game to decide what's worth keeping.

Do you think plailect got diddled and is so butthurt by this because of that?

Fucking retard

More likely he wants a little boy of his own to groom and is jealous.

lmao

s_99 and LOCAP are the heroes reddit needs, but not the ones it deserves.

Vita 3.65 spoof when?

s_99 specifically. Were I him I would have absolutely put my foot down and just let Plailect ride out his stupid tantrum.

I really hope /r/SwitchHacks will be run by more sensible people.

don't we have that though? I heard it was possible unless someone was bullshitting

every decent torrent client allows you to pick and choose which parts yuo want to download

botw jp undub when?

ok well summon night 5 is fucking boring...

>Do you ever feel bad about pirating new games or indies?
No.
>What games would you have never checked out if you had to pay full price?
Every Japanese game since nobody sells that shit in here.
>What have you been playing lately?
Random eroge and Buddyfight.
>Favorite homebrew?
FTP servers like blackb0x and ftpd.
>Do you have any ideas of your own for possible homebrews?
Button remapper, every console needs it.

Got a 3DS on 6.3.0-12E
No games to update it to anything higher. It's been a while since I've went through the process. Any way to update to a specific firmware to start the process or anything?

nope you're fine just follow the guide

So all this MUH CHILDREN shit is still because some dude has a 15 year old boyfriend IN ANOTHER COUNTRY and said boyfriend is legally fuckable in said country? Or did something else come up that I'm not aware of

>because some dude has a 15 year old boyfriend IN ANOTHER COUNTRY and said boyfriend is legally fuckable in said country
>boyfriend
>BOYFRIEND

But yeah, it's just one faggot chucking a tantrum over a PERCEIVED crime.

See I could almost understand all this if there was actual kiddie diddling and the kid wasn't legal in his country (though sexual tourism is also a thing to consider), but the fact that they haven't even met, let alone fucked, makes this incredibly retarded

>>boyfriend
>>BOYFRIEND
wdhmbt

Okay I give up, what the fuck does this stand for?

what did he mean by this

>what did he mean by this
lurk more fgt

I really wonder what this guy meant.

Fuck off, I've seen "what did he mean by this" many times but that's the first time I've ever seen someone use that acronym.

Thinking about picking up a pstv and p4g. Can I run psn p4g off a usb?

>Fuck off, I've seen "what did he mean by this" many times but that's the first time I've ever seen someone use that acronym.
wdhmbt

Somehow I chopped a number off a quotelink. Time to sleep.

>-Game update brings official BotW JP undub.
BASED AUNOMA
A
S
E
D

A
U
N
O
M
A

I've a bit of an "old" problem here. This evening I decided to dig my DSi out, after having not touched it in about six years. Been rolling around the idea of getting back to the last few games on it I never beat. I have one of the original R4s, before they shut down and everything became clones, and it had worked fine prior but now it seems to refuse to read the SD card(either infinite LOADING or the SD/TF error happens). I'm guessing there's some electronic or mechanical failure going on, since the card reads/writes just fine in my PC. So, while I sit here re-seating the SD a few dozen times to see if it'll go, what options am I probably looking at? Is it a pain in the ass to find a new R4 these days? Something you can tweak by opening the R4 and adjusting bits? Is the state of DS emulation decent enough I may as well just use that instead?

no you can just get a cheap $10 flashcart these days and don't bother with ds sd it's ass

Can someone post a ticket for all the Botw voice dlc so for those who plays on Cemu can pick the voice acting we want?

I followed the guide to hack my 2DS, and that night an update was released for the firmware. I am not sure if I updated it or not, or how to check if Luma is updated, or what is safe to go to now but it's bugging me to update Nintendo firmware now and I'm not sure what to do without fucking things up.

Sorry, my settings screen shows 11.3.0-36U as the version currently. Because it just seems logical I'm going to try running Luma Updater (which I just realized I have).

Just updated Luma to v7.0.4, googling what in the hell sysnand is and if I want to auto boot it. Since I've updated Luma is it safe to update the firmware?

run luma updater if you're not updated it'll update if not then you're up to date after that you can go system update

yes also you can just check the last part of the guide to see what to check off

>mfw nyaa kicks the bucket scaring me into downloading the .mai torrent only to realise that I only had a 320GB HD for my ps tv and the full torrent size is 570GB.

Thankfully a lot of the games I already owned were ones with large file sizes and culling some jap ones and ones that I will never play allowed me to get the size down to 290GB.

Thanks, that's very nice to have.

Thanks for the response. I just play this thing to keep me from focusing on sleep when I wake up at night. Bad insomnia, PTSD.

I'm a software engineer and reading that reddit log about the couple is just..disgusting. This is a community based on a common function/need. What in the hell do people's personal relationships have to do with it? I mean, that kind of role is supposed to be fulfilled by close friends and family on both side to report, not a stranger who overhears something on the internet.

It's definitely a wide view into that phailat dude's mindset and where he's fucked up at, what worldview he was taught and sold on.

I have a PS TV for xferring saves and playing a few things on a bedroom TV. How's the homebrew stuff on it?

So I'm a total simpleton when it comes to this stuff and I'm barely scraping by. I'm just wondering, IS there a way to load up Xenoblade Chronicles or other eShop games on to your Wii U? I've been using that Wii U Piracy Tutorial on leddit for now

yes and you can use the gamepad with xeno

use utik to download the files
github.com/DanTheMan827/uTikDownloadHelper/releases

run Haxchi or Mocha then install the game, you gotta run CFW every time you wanna play it

I dunno about the homebrew scene for the pstv, I haven't looked into it. I can't even think of anything I would want homebrew-wise, we already have emulators.

>nyaa
whoa, is it back?

nyaa will never come back (at least with this name).

just checking in after another few months to see if DS emulation is passable on 3DS yet

nah

Don't ask. If it exists, it's in the OP.

It is with gateway :^)

>emulation

Can I appear on PSN on a hacked vita and get trophies and stuff? What are the odds of being banned from all the games I download?

Whenever I exit a game in progress and go back to the usb loader gx menu (either with the GCN button combo or wiimote home button), my hard drive fails to initialize. Any ideas as to why?

is it always or does it still do it after rebooting usb loader? usually when it has trouble with initializing it's either wrong port, outdated version, format problems

Friendly reminder that our overlord hackers are autistic faggots
0bin.net/paste/n-tGGoZUNr8iKDpu#JnORnwh6Cdfd9S8hJp3wWLxUnmJt7HQxV0DsjdOz45L

no guarantees but I'd remove any local trophies from PSN games you downloaded that aren't on your account

The initial load works perfectly fine 100% of the time. It only fails when I return to the loader from within a game. May even be exclusive to returning to the loader from gamecube games, I didn't think to test with a wii game.

>but I'd remove any local trophies from PSN games you downloaded that aren't on your account
sorry but I'm retarded, what do you mean local trophies?

Trophies on your system that haven't been synced to your account yet

is it cia files only with cfw or can I run roms as well

cias

damn, getting those trophies was why I wanted to hacka vita and download a cadre of games for the fun of getting their platinums

>platinums
>fun
Most platinums that aren't basically gimmes lose a lot of their charm once you begin pirating. I can say that from experience.

For now, there hasn't been a reported ban due to synched trophies of illegitimate games.
Sony has only been banning for hacking trophies so far.
They would have started a ban wave when PSN spoofing was first available if they wanted to.

I really just wanted the plats for the few vita games I got my eye on (ps4g, dragon crown, dungeon travelers 2). Those are fairly old games that I wouldnt get banned for syncing the trophies, right?

Not a clue user. Take the risk if you REALLY want to but it's kinda pointless.

Guy wants to sell me a vita with a 32g memory card and ps4g with sword art online lost song for $165. should I do it? already starting to puss out kind of and just stick with my ps4 and ps3

ask for the firmware. Probably has something greater than 3.60.

Honestly, if portability isn't an issue than a PS TV is a better bet. USB for memory instead of propriety mem cards and the console itself is a lot cheaper.

You can inject GBA and SNES roms, as per the pastebin. There's a bunch of okay-ish emulators too.

Sorry I'm a retard, but is it safe to replace armloaderhax.bin on your 3ds while it's running? I want to update luma3ds