Be rich and famous

>be rich and famous
>own an AMG GT
>still so sad that you kill yourself

FYI the Linkin Park front man hung himself. Apparently a cool car didn't fill all his emptiness.

Does your car make you truly happy Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7Iv9Hp5swk
youtu.be/csAXruiBLTs
youtube.com/watch?v=iFM66rLiF_A&t=370s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>car buying happiness

That's really sad.

but that one doesn't seem like his, it has a german number plate, it's most likely a rental

This what true rockstars prefer.
RIP

No, but I don't expect it to.

the rockstars don't even have to kill themselves with that, the car does it for them

very edgy

I think cars will buy me happiness, but at the same time, I'm not looking for happiness in cars.

>AMG gets BTFO on home turf
>distraught fan girl kills himself
Consider the consequences or your shitposting Veeky Forums

RIP, Chris

she deserved it lmao

Mercedes and Linkin Park actually had an ongoing relationship. They performed at a few track day events, and even got to design the decals for an AMG entry at the Goodwood Festival last year.

The dude loved AMGs.

nothing makes me rage more than when some rich fuck gets "depressed" and then kills themselves

money would solve literally all of my problems

tru

>FYI the Linkin Park front man hung himself.

Too little too late.

Fred Durst when?

Agreed

Porsche is literally natural selection on wheels

Should've gotten the AMG GT-R

Fucking agreed

Fuck you limp biscuit still rips

>le such a 90s kid

no, kys

I don't understand how rich people can be so depressed that they get to the point of killing themselves.

I'm depressed and I've thought of killing myself, but I'm poor as fuck so I don't enjoy any of the luxuries that rich people do.

If I were a multi-millionaire I'd spend the rest of my live in retirement and happiness knowing I can buy whatever I want.

Enough funds to last me a lifetime, minus the fame would be ideal.

>limp biscuit
kek

>ring on his finger
was he about to get divorced?

You first fag. Just cuz you can't handle real music doesn't mean shit

>"kys"

My nigga

>not posting the best limp bizkit album

youtube.com/watch?v=o7Iv9Hp5swk

Fucking ignorant poorfags that think money can buy happiness piss me off. When you have little money, you have specific problems related to having no money, but they're tangible, concrete problems, easily solved by money. Being rich and famous can get rid of those problems but it also introduces a whole new slew of problems you can't even imagine. And they're more existential, personal problems. Worse, problems caused by being rich and famous only get worse the richer and more famous you become. But the real problem is that we all have problems that it doesn't matter how rich or how poor you are, where money is no matter.

LMAO

Everyday there is a reason to throw a party!

Thanks!

>Being rich and famous
>famous

Found the problem. That`s what you get for being an attention whore.

>LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!!..........
>why can`t they just leave me alone ;_;

>any of those
>good musicians
No

Why is Michael Jackson on there twice?

Should've bought a Corvette™...

I don't think you understand what "fame" is

Its what happens when you suck cock on cam, or alternatively sing about sucking cock and then release it to the public

Yeah, then he'd be too busy pushing it home to kill himself

So I was right
You're retarded or trolling. Maybe both.

The first one is Prince you homo-tron

There was even an ad with their music in it last year
youtu.be/csAXruiBLTs
Felt really wierd to hear that song after 15 years or whenever it was first released

Was it auto-erotic?

Today's the day that millions of hipster idiots across the world will start taking LP seriously. Like you. Yes, I'm talking to you, browsing Veeky Forums right now. You're a male between the age of 15-25, as is everyone else on this godforsaken board. Just the other day you were probably making fun of Chester Bennington, either by participating in your ironic Facebook meme groups quoting the lyrics to Crawling or In the End, or harvesting YouTube comments full of innocent middle schoolers who resonate with Linkin Park and their message, so you could take screencaps of their posts and mock them on cringe threads. Yeah, I know your type, you cynical memeloving fuck. You never took anything Chester had to say seriously, but now you'll revisit the whole LP discography on Spotify to reappraise his music and treat him like a god. But you weren't doing it yesterday, or the day before. Fucking hypocrites. All the shit-talking and mockery of Linkin Park that went on this side of the net will eventually wash away and be forgotten as Chester's lyrics are remembered for generations to come. Kids who were making fun of LP for being "edgy garbage" will now be acting like they were lifelong fans. In the end, it doesn't even matter.

Meteora is literally their only good album

Ebin pasta m8

Found the dumbass newpals.

Literally who kys

Your mom when she realized her husband sucks penis after work. That why he's late for dinner. Reheat that ziti, bitch.

>money would solve all muh problems

tell that to the 48 year old divorced lawyer who now has no reason to work other than to pay his degenerate wife $150k a year on top of school fees to sit on her ass when she isn't taking fresh cock

Speak for yourself, I've always liked Linkin Park

Sorry, buddy, but to truly understand what these problems are, I think I need you to make me rich first.

>being a cuck

Not even once

I own all three of my dream cars and I want to kill myself everyday.

I really hope that I get caught in a mass shooting or some truckerfag crushes me while I'm driving my Z32 without airbags

Money and items don't bring happiness. Fuck you.

Well at least it soothes the CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, right?

could happen to anyone. you never really know someone, especially women

I've been listening to LP since I was a kid and I loved the band more than anything else.I took the lyrics quite serious but they didn't help me cope with my losses in life unlike those retards in the music videos
>wew this sonk helpd me with my derpresions i luv lp but user,thats garbage,you got metallica,acdc etc..
and today those exact same people are liking the news articles and posting music videos and lyrics on facebook and allegedly mourning Benningtons death

I wish I could say this to their faces but I'm a wimpy beta :c
>mfw your post actually makes fucking sense
>mfw your post fuels my anger towards these people

thank you for this user

>cunts

not even once.

I`m not a pussy ass faggot.

So whats you gripe anyway? That LP didn`t deliver what it promised on the tin? That you realized it was crap pandered to wangsty, bipolar teens? That suicide is the only solution?

Except I was fucking women even before I became a 25 year old poorfag, so I wouldn't let myself get cucked into an exploitative marriage like that

I can make you cum by just licking your balls big boy

Wait, hol up for a minnit? So you`se sayin that you became a poorfag so bitches couldnt cuck you? Is that right?

No, I haven't been able to fuck bitches ever since I became a poorfag. But I notice that these "45 year old engineer/lawyer/banker/businessowner who got divorcecucked" types usually hadn't gotten any pussy when they were young so they thought they could attract (loyal) women with their shekels they made in life

If I actually dig myself out of the poorfag hole, I've got a little bit more common sense than to let myself get marriagecucked/divorcecucked

This is what I don't understand about marriage. No one stays the same person for 50 years. People don't even have friends for that long usually. You only see immediate family members every few holidays and occasional phone calls. Even your own children grow up and move out. But guys still think they can live with the same woman day in and day out for their whole life? It's crazy.

Buying an AMG GT would make me contemplate suicide as well. Imagine all the real genuine good cars you could have bought instead rather than a poser mobile.

I'm pretty happy with it I mean I don't feel like killing myself over it or anything

Did he have gay sex video and was going to e released? Or maybe some pee pee stuff. Sad.

marriage is an anachronistic concept in modern society. divorce isn't sinful anymore because we have no concept of sin, judgement or even shame anymore.

This is why I`m a permavirgin poorfag.

I still have enough pride not to listen to LP though.

this

>marriage is an anachronistic concept in modern society.
So you're down with the cuckness?
C'mon get down with the cuckness?
Cha'mone get down with the cuckness?
open up that hole and take the bull into me?

I quite enjoyed listening to LP at the time but eventually I got bored of music in general(huge fucking mistake on my part).
Focused so much on school,family and friends that I just stopped caring about movies and music and my only time waster were video games,and they still are.
I lost my motivation to watch movies since I'm not a patient man and I only listen music from youtube when I'm playing Gran Turismo 2-3-4 100% and that's all.
I didn't care about their opinion and neither do I care now but this move by them,this sudden mourning is quite upsetting for me

granted I did throw my chance to "feel" for Chester by ignoring LP but I don't give a fuck anymore to be honest

this.

from a meme video online, tai lopez said he was happiest in life when he was only making 100k a year.

anything more than that people will try to fuck you over and try to take your money over stupid shit. Having a really nice car means you have to also behave like you have money and give people money over anything, otherwise people will call you a cunt.

being rich and socially accepted is very hard. Everyone wants to please you, but you can't please everyone.

>kills self by hanging
>could have bought/rented a bugatti and put it into a wall or off a cliff instead
why even die?

I don't want to be "rich" but 100k/yr is rich compared to $10/hr

>I only listen music from youtube when I'm playing Gran Turismo 2-3-4 100% and that's all.

honestly, I love replaying old games while listening to and exploring new music. I like to enjoy the sounds and soundtrack in new games, but my 10 millionth playthru of new vegas or oblivion can be accompanied by some awesome new music like link related.

youtube.com/watch?v=iFM66rLiF_A&t=370s

>against marriage
>somehow still a cuck
/pol/ is really slipping these days

RIP

If he is fucking a woman, and he falls in love with her, what's keeping her from fucking me on the side? The "anachronistic concepts" that he considers out of place in our [Current Year] Society?

:^)

You can make 100k/yr at 10/hr, just work 200 hours a week.

I'm glad that I'm not alone
>my brethren

of course

100k is pretty well off. It's my personal goal.

Marriage doesn't stop anyone from having affairs anyway, so I don't see how it's better to voluntarily sign a piece of paper that does nothing except make you lose your house.

My point is that what keeps him from getting cucked if he's so ardently opposed to "muh anachronistic outdated social norms"?

the great ones die in a car crash

What keeps you from getting cucked if you're so ardently attached to "muh piece of paper and $6000 ring"?

>What keeps you from getting cucked if you're so ardently attached to "muh piece of paper and $6000 ring"?
Anachronistic outdated social norms, of course :^)

Do you actually have an opinion or do you just like shit posting that much? You don't seem to be capable of making a point or countering anyone else's. Are you this worthless in real life too? Trolling a Linkin Park thread must've been the high point of your day. Chalk up another point on the ol score card, you sure rekt me.

>giving a shit about an hero status
>of some successful nobody
>who had millions
>and two wives
>and six kids
>and crazy Veeky Forums contacts
sure, to get bullied and molestered is pretty rough but dude was named chester and his dad was a cop so that could have been avoided
>also cops are ultrachads who would have thought?
>not chesters mom apparently time to divorce
>then oh no being a druggie is so hard, cry evertiem
>and so is watching other people get beat, oh no how did he even cope not getting hurt himself?
what a trial to have to endure
>but then!
>time/warner decides to make commercial angsty muzak!
>with bonus raps for the blacks!
not even joking, i know edgy angery retards who bellow along with that shit
>they don't rap
>bellowing is only reserved for chester
today the re-re and tween community have lost a commercially produced idol, bow your heads goys
>no rly guys we're real music-isians
>fails to prove, fans of angst are dissapoint
>"move the fuck on"
>an heroes b/c butt buddy cornell
top fucking kek 11/10 would laugh again

he's dumb as shit. just ignore him

when you make that much, youll wish you made more esp after taxes lol.

After selling Minecraft for $2.5B, creator Markus Persson says ‘he’s never felt more isolated’

>The problem with getting everything is you run out of reasons to keep trying, and human interaction becomes impossible due to imbalance.

Money doesnt equal happiness.

Lol nice meltdowns, you post-modern cuckolds

>I don't know what this word means but I'll keep using it anyway
I bet you're real popular at your high school

>getting so triggered because someone dares question your post-modern "dude who cares lmao everything is relative" cuckpinions
wew

Oh, the reason you're incapable of making a rebuttal is because you don't even have the reading comprehension to interpret a sentence.
You don't know what you're saying because you don't even know what I'm saying.

Nah buddy, listen. All antagonistic shitposting aside, it's a very valid question. What keeps user from getting cheated on/cucked, other than "muh anachronistic values"?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

In the end it doesn't even matter.