Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/2v58uvp.jpg
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.3.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/790938-octavia’s-anthem-update-2030/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

First for what mods on tigris prime after rad/viral

and what mods for zarr?

What is loki trying to do in that picture?

"W-what are you doing?" Limbo asked, gripping the panel in front of him tight. Chroma did not answer him, instead continuing to lap at the other's sex until it was fully exposed, allowing the frame's tongue to slip inside, tasting him, working him open to accept his brood. Limbo did not try to fight or push him away which Chroma took as a good sign. Even if Limbo had tried to fight, the hunter was unsure if he could stop himself now, not with the other's sweet taste driving his rut into overdrive, his cock and ovipositor unsheathing.

Slash.

Can the blueprint for War even drop if you're not rank 10 yet?

Why does TQ take credit for the pastebin sticky?

Which is better between regular Sybaris and Burston Prime?

blaze, hell's chamber, point blank, punch through.

kimono nyx is too lewd

I'm looking for a secondary to make, I'm a new player currently on ceres and I'm still using my mk-1 kunai. They're working great so far and I'm not having issues, but I want to build into something as I've maxed the kunai. Suggestions?

Nyx sluts it up by showing extra skin because it's the only way she can compete with obviously superior frames like Saryn

Saryn pads with spores!

Sonicor

mallet's pretty good on sortie raptors even at 70% power strength, though you only get 3k-4k ticks so it takes some time

>being so insecure in your waiframe that you have to attack others

Lex, Afuris... Lex.

>buy something through trade chat, tell the other offers that you already got it to get them to stop spamming you
>"how much did you buy it for? lol i wouldve went lower"
why do people get so salty about losing the sale

Nyx is very agile.

on zarr?

Thanks that seems to make my tigris do a shit ton. Do you know what mods to use on zarr?

REDCRITBros I need your help.

Should I?

redlisted

multi+damage is probably better, but look at all dat crit

Thank you!

>Build Banshee Prime
>Have to level her

I was perfectly fucking fine with normal Banshee. Same shit with Nova. ffs.

>bitching about spending ~20 minutes on one of the decent exp maps that always have full groups

Mag actually shines against sortie raptors, especially if you pack a Zarr or some other form of explosive weapon.

Granted, Mesa can do the job without a bubble start-up.

Reloading on both Grakata models is their biggest weakpoint because of how long it takes for how little damage-per-mag it has. The first mod is far better. Losing so much slash is unfortunate though.

Yes, she is.

more pls

I was soloing so I didn't want to deal with the amount of damage in that room.

haha, yeah, i love that map. which map are you talking about, just to make sure we're thinking of the same one, haha

Vaykor Grakata:
Faster reload speed - 2.37s > 1.75s (Prisma 2.0s)
Higher crit chance - 25% > 33%
Higher status chance - 20% > 30%
Higher damage 11.0 > 15.0
Higher accuracy 28.6 > 34.0
Slower fire rate - 20.0/s > 16.0/s (Prisma 21.67/s)
Slightly more recoil ~5%

Y/N?

take your pick
>hydron
>berehynia
>akkad
i feel like i missed 2 but whatever

U MOTHERFUCKERERING FAGGETS LIED TO ME THERE IS NO GOBFAWKIN TITKEK FUCCIN wAY U CAN USE EXCEL WITHOUT BLINDIn POPTART CUM DAGGER THORIWNT HEAVY GUNNERS FUCKIN GENNER TURNT ME INTO A COCKSOCKING RIGATONI BALL OF YELLOW PASTA

Loki Prime!
He's so fun and comfy!
Best frame!

git gud

Why did they take Saryn's heels off for her Orphid skin? I like the flower on her shoulder, but it looks so weird without heels.

>buttpirate and bone daddy at eris dark survival
>chance boosters
>350 kills thus far
>not a single mutagen sample

Stop.

>eris

Why ain't you in the fuckin' Derelict, nigga?

Our dumb asses thought the whole WHOOPING 30% resource chance in the dork sector meant something. We haven't been that fucking wrong since the day we thought 'hey this game might be fun'

>on zarr
Brah don't be stupid. Obviously on the tig.

>slide attack on Exalted Blade is a blind
Holy fuck why did nobody tell me?

that's what I figured but it's not that great compared to what the other user listed, much lower dps

still confused as fuck on zarr mods desu might not even build it

Her feet in her deluxe skin look like duck feet

>30% resource chance in the dork sector
ah yes, the more materially important one of two deeply misleading lies pertaining to dark sectors; don't farm rare mats on DSS or DSD or anything

Holy fuck why did you not just try it sooner? pair with radiant finish and crit mods to get sliding blinding redcrits you can immediately chain into fuckhuge radiant finishers :^)

I'm about to potato Grattler. Somebody stop me!

Do it, I dare you.

not worth it, unless you really have potatos to spare and you've already got impvan + velo tatered

I took a break from the game before EB was introduced and only recently slapped a forma on my Excal Prime and have actually started to play him.

>tfw hauling ass to finish clan shit and put major dents in hema
>tfw recruiting enough members almost to the cap

fuck im excited for the event but i wish it'd come already. we're all so prepared for it this time. 93/100 slots filled

>warframe put on cloths
>it suddenly lewd

???

Yeah, I don't have anything left to do with potatoes, really. Just looking for overlooked fun stuff at this point.

Caring about Warframe events in 2017. Carying about events that give recycled content as rewards. Pay no mind to the events or rewards, just have fun with your clan mates.

i want a better gun for a riven like this, dammit. it was fun for a bit, but then i realized, a 11 damage redcrit isnt any better.

It consumes energy and its smaller than the manual power version. You will not like it once you stop wanting to do it but have to lose out on the slide attacks.

did i ask for your onion

I'll fuck you until you love me faggot.

It's nice to not have to deal with nullifier bubbles.
Shame dethcube's still shit even with the best skin.
Now how low do I go for buying a dethmachine riven, I need MORE firerate

Also

GOLD TATO EXTERMINATE

>Equipment that can slot gold taters clocks in at less than a quarter the number of equipment that uses blue taters
>Gold taters make up 90% of tater alerts

STOP

>8 fucking gold taters in storage due to fuck all use
Three months ago I thought I was a moron for wasting potatoes on archwings, and I was right since archwing is shit, but I made up those fucking taters in no time because they're easier to get than fucking mutagen samples.

i have one for sale

I've got 14.

I keep saying I'll try doing these raids because it's the only content I haven't done, but they just look so fucking long and tedious. Am I wrong?

Once you know what you're doing and are in a group of people who are the same it takes about 20 minutes per raid.

Hardest Part about LoR is the 2nd bit with the hacking and pads. If everyone knows what theyre doing, its easy as fuck, a group of pubbie idiots on the other hands....

Cant speak for Jordas Verdict, but from what I hear its bugged to all hell since its been added and DE's never going to fix it.

Anyone got a shell shock/frigid blast or both theyd be willing to give me? If you need any mods I could take a look at what I have. Got a primed flow and continuity I could be convinced to part with probably too

>"be willing to give me"
Being this jew.

if I had spares and someone asked id give them unless they were super rare which shell shocks the only rarish one hence the items I offered up.Should probably read the entire post before getting triggered son.

>shell shocks the only rarish
No

yes

>primed flow and continuity
fucking kek. I'll pretend that I'm new and I don't know what's going on in the market.

you clearly dont

a primed flow r8 or continuity r8 are both seperately worth more than a shellshock and frigid combined, frigid is cheap as piss for one and shellshock is 85p

wew, too bad the 4th was just alloy plates, but I would have killed for this kind of luck when I was a young mr4 shitter

JV is buggy and its archwing, so decide for yourself.
LOR is easy as fuck in decent group and is done in 15-25min depending on group skill.

>I'm still pretending that p con. and p flow. hasn't overflow the market yet and r8 is worth something. Oh and /wfg/ has been known to do give away so I might try my luck for a good rich "goy" here.
Your kind isn't new but it's disgusting none the less.

You should make your bait a little less obvious, 1/10 made me reply. Unless you're actually this stupid, then I jsut feel bad for you. I mean I know /wfg/ is one of the shittier boards but cmon guy.

This was shit desu.

>pure neutral
slightly dark masterrace reporting in, post your shitty useless alignment things

Anyone willing to trade their Paris Riven for this Dread one?

>dread mod
HNNG

All the choices were stupid anyway. Fuck off tater, nobody liked you.

no fuck you, you don't get a say in the fact that your tater is a whiny teen telling spacemom and teshin to eff the hell off because she's not the boss of you, and you'll like it

buy plat

why not vaykor grinlok?

Have the Operator models been ripped from the game already? I want to try my hand at creating some more believable expressions for them.

>talk shit about quest
>game freezes
FUCK OFF DE

ivara or wukong lasts longest in surv? or some other frame?

it depends, temporally conditional immortality and very high but ultimately non-scaling damage can only get you so far

The Grinlok is a status based slow firing weapon; it is fundamentally flawed and cannot be saved without boosting its base stats up by a ridiculous amount.

>tfw no good nonburst lever action rifles
I hope pump action shottys will save me from this torment

I so badly wish they'd give it that bit of love to make it a worthy counterpart for the marelok, it's just not worth using even with the best of rivens because its base stats are so incomparably low (of course that's because of how rivens and every other fucking facet of the players' power curve works, but that's another issue that can't be fixed with a simple weapon number retune)

>this user will never experience the pre-nerf shotguns

I'm so sorry user... so sorry..

you mean before damage fall off was a thing? cause back then hek was my baby

Did you get a chance to play back when you could reload cancel shot delays and Strun was an infinite machine gun of death? It was back around when Saryn was released.

Those were good fuckin' times.

Yeah, back when everything was so simple. No complex enemy mechanics like manics or nullifiers or all those new infected that have tons of AoE and ranged projectiles. Or complex damage mechanics, Melee was FUN and GOOD. Chaos had unlimited duration and Frost/Ember's abilities actually looked gorgeous.

Oh and the UI navigation was fast and responsive with almost no wait time.

am I dumb to keep rolling this?

I guess I want damage + multi over pure damage

also negative infested triggers me, I would go with - corpus or grin

attach the pic you stupid browser reeee

is modding in warframe "solvable?" is there any use for a tool to generate and select builds for weapons/frames based on ranges of criteria? eg, if I want to know the mathematically best combination, or top comparable options, for mods/ranks and polarities to achieve the highest power strength possible while maintaining the minimum cost on a channeled ability, or the same but with a minimum amount of range, or with only so many polarities so I don't have to reforma, maximize power duration then range with minimum efficiency but reserve slots for augs or mobility, etc etc

I worked on a shitty little thing a few months ago to answer a couple of more straightforward questions I had along those lines, purpose-built and useless outside that scope, but now I might try and make it more generally useful

Dumb if you're not running a boosty