Looking to buy a NEW 2017 car with no computer and no stupid milion settings just a basic car with basic stuff no...

Looking to buy a NEW 2017 car with no computer and no stupid milion settings just a basic car with basic stuff no asistence or anythnig like that. Is it possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-sRR6ULOY
japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1991-suzuki-cappuccino/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. You'll have to build it yourself. Good luck paying the Boomer tax on something that doesn't have fuel injection though.

doesnt exist.
buy an old diesel mercedes, preferably w123 or w115 if you seriously want a basic car with zero computers for cheap
way cooler than whatever nissan versa or w/e youre thinking about too

Do you just want no driver aids or no electronic anything? Just get a 90s car that's been well maintained.

>new in 2017
>basic
>muh no assistance
Here's the perfect car for you

Closest is an Alfa 4c or a fiat 500
Seriously. a 500 still has AC as an option

Go to India, get a Tata Nano for $2000 new, and die from cholera or get pancakes between 2 trucks while driving it back

This. My 2015 Abarth has no touchscreen, no power seats, no central locking, no blind spot monitoring, no backup camera. I love it.

This, buy a 4C. There's no power steering, no carpet, no insulation, no muffler, no hood, and mostly no trunk. The seats need tools to adjust, and you can't open the trunk from the keyfob. It doesn't even have a gas cap.

>but its slow and heavy waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

t. cummy in about 10 minutes when he finds this thread

Scrublord French brands like Citroen and Peugeot are still relatively basic. I would heartily recommend the diesel Berlingo Multispace. Remove the rear seats and you have the comfiest van in existence.

Import a GT86 RC from nippon, it doesn't even have fog lights

No gas cap, you say?

Everything is going to have a computer unless it's a model T. This is as close as you're going to get without building your own car or buying a kit car which is not always street legal.

And yet it's still pigfat as fuck.

Why aren't trims like this more common on entry level sports cars? It seems like a no-brainer, considering a significant portion of the market are going to be modifying them anyway.

It has a little rubber cap on the fuel door instead, pic related.

Also, everything needs a funnel. Washer fluid? Funnel. Brake fluid? Funnel. Gas from a can or tank? Funnel.
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-sRR6ULOY

Op was asking for modern cars with few computer/driver aids, not modern cars that aren't stupidly bloated. The first one is easier to find thanks to safety standards ballooning everything.

ALL WE KNOW IS...

Beats me. They could save on manufacturing costs by not adding shit that's going to be changed by the owners anyways.

Still. What's the point of that thing when a frs is 100lbs more?

I wish there were more trucks like this.

Mitsubishi Mirage, base model Nissan Versa.

It's gonna be the closest you can get.

>you will NEVER have a japanese kei-car in the US

Weight savings weren't really the 500's goal. It's a city car first and foremost, so it was built to cram 4 people into a small space and scoot around in streets the Italians haven't bothered to widen since Roman times. The FRS on the other hand was built to be a sports car. 2 cars for 2 purposes.

You can import a Beat or a Cappuccino right now today.

I want one.

why not? they're insanely cheap

>cappuccino
>FR, 60 hp roadster
That sounds like a lot of fun desu

japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1991-suzuki-cappuccino/

Daily reminder that in 2018 all new cars sold will have to have back up cameras

Which as a result means that every single new car after 2018 will have to have a digital screen.
It's gonna be great to see you Luddites sperg out when you can't buy unsafe shitboxes anymore lul

Well I've got something else to buy eventually. Maybe I'll get stationed in Japan one day and take one home with me. Thanks user.

Looking to buy a NEW 2017 carriage with no motor and no stupid milion settings just a basic carriage with a basic horse no asistence or anythnig like that. Is it possible?

Daily reminder that in 1918 all new horses sold will have to have back up lithographs

Which as a result means that every single new horse after 1918 will have to have Arabic gum and a lithographic limestone plate.
It's gonna be great to see you Luddites sperg out when you can't buy unsafe shitgallopers anymore lul

Good luck finding anything without cameras, GPS tracking devices, and microphones at this point in time.

Did you know that in Russia it's now mandatory to put a satellite tracking device in every car regardless of year of manufacture, or you can't register it?

probably a nissan versa