Post cars people normally think of as boring shitboxes that are actually fucking amazing

Post cars people normally think of as boring shitboxes that are actually fucking amazing

Cheap, reliable and comfortable.
Lexus refinement for bananas

these things can actually take a corner

These are great.

I have never seen or heard anyone call this car boring, or even suggested it to be such

I love my 4runner

Great at what? Being a miserable econobox driven by retirees going 10 under in the fast lane?

bump

but this is a boring shitbox

i daily'd that for a year, and that car is boring as shit

it was pretty satisfying flooring it though. they did a good job on that

were you born after 2015?

16 year old detected

P10 infiniti G20 / Nissan Primera

>built extremely well at the height of Japanese automotive craftsmanship era.
>amazing suspension that borrows multilink rear from skyline.
>SR20DE had a 8000 rpm redline in the earlier models. Later ones still had 7500-7650rpm redline.
>SR20DE is easy to Mod for 20-50 extra HP NA. Vvt and turbo variants are easy and cheap to swap in.
>good size between contemporary civic and accord.
>very good brakes
>easy to find one in 5 SDP manual
>big trunk

>get called a nigger every time i post it
>post it anyway
fite me

Nigger

lol I drive one and it's surprisingly fun to throw around
>light as fuck
>hair trigger gas pedal
>good handling for a fwd econobox
it's slow as fuck though

fite
me

for clarification

>vq30 engine
>190hp/205 ft/lbs
>0-60 in 6.5 stock, can be easily lowered to high 5s with breather mods like an IM swap or y-pipe, which can net 20-40 hp
>decent examples can be found for just over $1000
>can be found in junkyards everywhere because they made so goddamn many
>parts are as inexpensive as they get
>available with a 5 speed
>silky smooth torque curve
>dat vq sound
>four doors so people think you have friends

The only hard part is finding one that hasnt been run into the ground by some melanin enriched individual on welfare.
That said, i am absolutely convinced this is the best shitbox you can buy, and im going to shill for it every chance i get because they really are underappreciated cars. I challenge anyone to find me a cheaper, easier to maintain, faster, and more reliable car.

4runners are great but i really hope that isnt yours with those horrible nigger rims.

I'm you but stronger.

these are awesome. it's like riding around in a dinosaur. good natured fun

>it's like riding around in a dinosaur
Sounds like ur mum m8

It actually is, I bought this from the seller. (this is the advertisement picture from his house)

I can't change them atm because I need the money for important shit. Like a Nintendo Switch.

Too bad they rust to shit and use premium fuel. I drive a 2000 maxima and I regret it, I prefer the 4th generation though. Right now I'm just driving a money pit due to rust and it doesn't help that my bro wants to do all the repairs. Put 6k into it over 2.5 years including price if car, but I don't know how much mpg this thing gets. Maybe like 16 mpg on premium, better off with a Camry.

You have obviously never driven one. They are slow, but they handle like a fucking go kart and love abuse.

Sounds like you bought a piece of shit unfortunately. My mom had a 5th gen with elecyrical issues, we believed it was a flood damage car, but one of her friends ran a 4th gen from 150k to 220k without any major issues.
Premium fuel is perhaps the only real downside but gas mileage is shit if you only drive city or drive like an asshole. I managed to make a 450 mile round round drip, hooning included on a single tank with gas to spare.

Best of luck. I stray from nig'd out cars because i assume general maintenance wasnt taken care of. What year is it?

Do people actually think Avalons are shitty? They are comfy as hell and pretty fast considering

Veeky Forums.org/6/?

For what they are, the xb is pretty good.

Im 6'5" and this thing has a surprising amount of room for it's size.

Is this a secret may may or?

I own that car, it's the absolute definition of boring shitbox. Honestly, besides the mileage, I have nothing positive to say about it.

>I have nothing positive to say about it.
How's that?

Numb steering, horrible brakes that last like 8000 miles, sloppy shifter, vague clutch, shitty plastic, uncomfortable seats, weather stripping just falls off of the car, no inside trunk release, lost 2 synchros in the tranny in 130k miles, crappy stereo, slow as fuck, noisy, terrible sounding engine, more body roll than a lifted pick up with flat tires...etc...

Like my ex.