/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48480/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83408/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw never be that lucky guy

Ew, she looks like she has AIDS.

>OP still isn't updated

Post meaty thighs and thigh gaps

the only person who's bitching or cares about it is literally only you.

also fitfus as per 's request.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

This meaty enough?

>Thicc fitwaifus show up
>It's 3am and i need to get to bed
Fuck

Sit on my face and break my neck. That is all.

Obesity is not fit, user.

This. The only true fitfu in existence is Arurun.

Ruru pls

>the only thing keeping tesg alive is shitflinging

rly gets ur noggin joggin

post artwork

Is there a mod that makes buying in Oblivion faster
Spamming click over and over would be faster than moving the mouse to confirm quantity

sweet merciful heaven

Recomended character for first playthrough?
I don't want to get stuck with some gimped character that will get killed by fucking rats or something because of BALANCE.

sword & board + magic warrior acceptable?

Character building group link in OP is ded.

>playing altmer
>can't be nothing but a hero
>can't be snobbish like literally every other altmer in skyrim
unimmersive and unplayable

Orsimer stealth archer.

Anyone got a copy of the True Brows SE mod? Mod creator took it off the Nexus.

I'm trying to get WICO working right, and I'm pretty sure I did, but the high elf females eyebrows clip weirdly through her forehead. I wanted to see if True Brows helps, considering they're in the septim guide together

Heccin RIP /tesg/

Anyone got a copy of the World of Bikini armour before he took it down for fixs?

it's back up u tit

It ain't back up for me.

why haven't we made a loading screen mod collaborated with all screenshots

Bruh, this is elder scrolls, if you're not going too far back into the series then you're not going to have any trouble with the game with any character.

we did

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48480/?

I'm helping.

>last update
>4 February 2014

I was thinknig of a lewder compilation like this

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72844/?

armor??

My nigga. Best loading screens compilation for Skyrim hands down.

Any word on when Bikini armour is coming back up?

Something something something Update something something something Crafting something something something Fixes something something something Meow.

How do I edit a modded npc? I want Amalee from Interesting NPCs to have a different hairstyles

CK

Open up the mod in creation kit, find the npc, edit it, save and done?

That's dumb. You're dumb.

Thank you

I get a bunch of error messages, that strings are missing. If I click ignore, I get an empty screen.

Is it possible to use NPC Editor instead?

>using ENB

lol?

why he be sitting like a girl tho

Even with mods Skyrim combat still sucks.

Are there any unconventional combat mods?
I would kill for at the very least something closer to dark messiah of might and magic, and I would fucking murder for any mod that replaces the shitty equipment "progression" for mechanically different weapons.

no to all of these. the combat is hardcoded, nothing can be done about it.

>Not even the script extenders can save it
I'm going to be laughing my ass off when OpenMW becomes the superior TES mod-platform. If someone mods in the combat from literally any other game, it will become the best TES in the series.

Last Seed soon, right…?

no waifus=trash

Thinking of trying Morrowind for the first time having previously played Skyrim and Oblivion. Is it worth bothering with? I would just be playing the vanilla version

Enjoy.

Post your newest screenshot

>vanilla MW
No, I recommend Rebirth mod. It's a polished Vanilla, the vanilla game is OK but rough. Optionally, wait for OpenMW to get a little more polished though I hear it's technically functional.

Yes try it. It's unique and certain parts, EG the Magic system which also meshed well with the tabletop RPG combat, show what potential Bethesda gutted like retards.
BUT
Things you should know:

0) The game was ugly even back in the day. Pretend it's 1999.

1) Open settings and turn down the difficulty at the start unless you know how to min-max your starting chargen. The difficulty slider reduces enemy stats so you can hit shit even with shitty stats yourself. Around ~40 skill level you're more or less competent at a thing.

2) Combat is tabletop RPG. Roll a d20 above 18 to hit oh no you missed. Not action-RPG. TES action-combat has always sucked, but Morrowind did what it did well. Read into how the combat mechanics actually work on the wiki. There's a fucking rainbow of options with the game mechanics meshing with the other rainbow of spells.

3) Morrowind had more travel options than any other TES game combined. You shouldn't have to spend more than five minutes on foot anywhere. Boats, Striders, Teleport services, Scrolls, Enchanted items, AND your own Mysticism and Alteration spells. Use them.

3.5) Pick at least one school of magic to use, if you're not playing a mage they're still all useful, but Mysticism has teleports and Alteration has fast-travel abuse potential which are great no matter what you play.

5) Morrowind had more factions to join than all other TES games combined, and faction-rep which can work against you. You can't be in all of them in one playthrough. Consult the wiki.

6) READ NIGGER, READ. It's a fucking visual novel.

See this guy?
A retard. Don't be this guy. Read how the game mechanics work and don't be that guy who sits down for a D&D session and complains he can't just shoot someone.

Still this

>blah blah blah read the mechanics
Mechanics are for suckers
Walk, keep max stamina, onlyvppwer attack, only do the power attack that does the most damage

Ain't got shit on daggerfall

>Orc_mages.webm
Lore friendly!

okay

Cont.

The main reason I like the Rebirth mod is it fleshes out some unfinished core-content stuff, like standardized enchanted/potion/etc items which are actually useful, annoyingly incomplete equipment sets, and fleshes out basic services. Nothing is particularly out of place like you see with some of the gigantic graphical overhauls.

It's relatively minimally invasive. Vanilla is broken as fuck as well in terms of exploits. This doesn't patch too many of them.

Oh right, and these
Stamina actually has mechanical purpose in Morrowind, it affects ALL rolls. Keep restore stamina potions on yourself.

>>blah blah blah read the mechanics
>Mechanics are for suckers
>In a cRPG
>In the cRPG with the best underlying mechanics in the series which none did either better or at all

Run and keep stamina potions.

>a waifu would never hop on your dick

Dumb orsimer

>cat ears on human face
Ew.

Nekomimi m8

>weebshit
Ew.

>Nekomimi
Not lore friendly and even worst because they're often depicted with FOUR FUCKING EARS, two cat ears with two human ears.

how can you see 4?

pic related

If you look at it sideways, cat eared people are lorefriendly. Ohmes Rahts.

i was referring to Ra's image

Not really. They are the khajiit bred we play in Daggerfall and beside the tail and the very light fur, they're pretty much human looking.

Well I wasn't referring to Ra's image, just to the nekomimi.

>drink potions
You can't MAKE me

>Daggerfall
True, but game designs tend to change over time and we haven't seen an official updated Ohmes-Raht in over twenty years. It's not super unbelievable to see a mod author add a few design changes here and there.

What did you get up to today/tonight, /tesg/?

I slept.

best nonOP weapon mods?

I worked on some body textures.

Im looking for more backpack mods.

Am I fucking retarded for liking Oblivions combat more than Skyrims?

So I just came back from a long break and wanted to reinstall all mods.

What the hell happened to that Civil War overhaul and its author? Mod drama or did he just leave some day?

with the exception of killmoves, there's literally no difference

There's also casting while holding a weapon in Oblivion

A Monster, a protein bar, and an hour of driving in the dawnlight to my Magic Sword station

The short version of the story is that he quit modding because Trump won the US election.

The short story is stop responding to thinly veiled /pol/bait posts.

I promise I didn't want to bait anything.
I just used this mod for a long time.

Thanks for the answer.

Any of them after two seconds in tes5edit

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83408/?

Incoming hotfiles~

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83408/?
Man. I thought my eyes were bad, the fuckers who made that shit must be blind.

>someone can't have a legitimate question about an event because the answer triggers me
I understand not liking /pol/ and things of that nature, but you can't let yourself get so deranged that it becomes a boogeyman m8.

/tesg/ is terrified of boogeymen

This is like the boogeyman equivalent of time square

This is really goddamn dead. Post whatever.

whatever

Whatever