What's the point of using pushrods anymore when OHC weighs less and makes more power?

What's the point of using pushrods anymore when OHC weighs less and makes more power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnV40oQl6OI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know anymore. Just fuck me in the ass already will ya so we can get this shit over with!

Bruhh, a DOHC v8 is bigger than a Big Block Pushrod OHV engine

I fucking hate this board.

This is your brain on video games.

It's a fucking witcher picture. How do you not recognize alphonse by now? Why respond?

>not fapping exclusively to 2d men

>OHV fags still coming up with the >muh gravity centre meme against OHCs
>Ford DOHCs BTFO everyone
>america literally the only country that uses OHV nowadays

Enjoy your 6k RPM limit, cucks.

>Enjoy your 6k RPM limit, cucks.
>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=JnV40oQl6OI

>race OHV
>"HAHA, LOOK AT THIS, FAGS! IT REACHES 10k RPM!"

>meanwhile there are DOHCs that come from factory with over 9k RPM and race DOHCs that achieve nearly 13k RPM

Call me back when you find an OHV that gets you to 12k RPM or to 19k.

Yeah and all those engines are fragile race engines that make no usable torque. Car's aren't 1200lb race cars in the real world kid. Those are tiny multi million dollar engines and the 10 000rpm sbc's are built in guy's garages.

>Yeah and all those engines are fragile race engines that make no usable torque
Being so BTFO you resort to strawmans?

>Those are tiny multi million dollar engines and the 10 000rpm sbc's are built in guy's garages.
Wow, high revving valves that allow you to rev to 12k RPM safely for a few hundreds! So expensive! I should have bought that OHV outdated piece of shit that was also modified to be high revving!

You shouldn't ever need to wind out a engine to 12k fucking rpm. What's with Veeky Forums and """"high revving""""? I hope you realize that translates to no torque or a usable powerband.

It's a little sad when Japan needs 20 years to make a tiny V10 rev to 9000 when this 16 liter pushrod revs to 8000.

Don't respond to alphonse threads you retars.

Why do people still reply to these threads?

cool mug dude

Gotta have a legit mug collection 2bh

>You shouldn't ever need to
Retard this is performance engines we are talking about. Not street engines. Why do you have to be so fucking retarded?

torque + RPM = power

You want more of both you mentally challenged mongoloid

>muh no torque powerbadn

Nice meme.

Witcher is terrible take your garbage shitposting back to

shut up and don't ever disrespect my husbando again

Is prez/o/ back from his crydown laps?