What minor traffic violations piss you off most frequently?

What minor traffic violations piss you off most frequently?

It's impossible to drive for more than 5 minutes in Germany without witnessing some not using turn signals, especially when exiting a roundabout, making me wait seconds unnecessarily. That would be a 10 EUR ticket. I wish I could stop and ticket people.
Not signaling a lane change? 15 EUR
I can't not see it.

Stop crying

slow fucks in the fast lane.

I never use my signals bitch. Even when I do to turn in the fag waiting for me doesn't go, so fuck off

What's a "signals bitch" and how does one use it?

>Stop crying
IT'S AGAINST THE LAW

fuck off

84NTZ

FAGGOT DICK WAFFLES TALKING ON THEIR GOD DAMN PHONE

FUCKING CHRIST THEY'RE EVERYWHERE AND THEY DRIVE LIKE ABSOLUTE RETARDS

ONE DAY I SWEAR I'M GOING TO RAM SOMEBODY, GRAB THEIR PRECIOUS IPHONE, SHOVE IT UP MY ASSHOLE AND SHIT IT DOWN THEIR GOD DAMN MOUTH

FUCK

Not signalling when turning off a roundabout

If you don't, I have no idea what you're doing. Theres been a couple close calls so now I just stay back because if you don't signal you are a fucking braindamaged retard and I will keep my distance.

Cars joining a lane at a T junction without looking, it's always women too. The rest I don't care about much desu, the worse is retarded pedestrians trying to run across the road out of nowhere.

>SHOVE IT UP MY ASSHOLE

Miata driver detected. Even when they try to be manly, they are gay.

>IM GONNA TEAR OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT

Kek, that is bretty funny

>hit brakes hard
>start making turn
>signal
fucking christ this pisses me off to no end

ARRGH, PEOPLE BREAKING ZE RHOOLZ. IT MAKES ME SO ANGERY. I MUSS SHKREAM.

sooooo german

that "and" doesn't belong there and "so fuck off" is a fragment sentence

>Not "C me after class so you can shove your illiterate cock down my throat"

I almost hit some chick who did that in my roommates clapped the fuck out '89 Buick LeSabre

>hood ornament
>shit brakes and steering
>heavy as fuck
>chick on cell phone
>just out of nowhere turns and bolts across four lanes of traffic

if I hadn't been already covering the brake in preparation for an upcoming light, the bitch could have easily died

>Not signalling when turning off a roundabout
This is a ticketable offense in Germany but the police does nothing. I thought about writing a letter, asking them to enforce it.

>stuck behind semi truck in no-passing zone full of corners
>perpetually impatient, angry guy behind you in BMW or Audi tailgates anyway

near me in Illinois, there is a subdivision that put in several roundabouts... with stop signs at every entrance
I don't understand why there are roundabouts with stop signs

It can be more annoying when it's night and the fucktard drives a SUV, and has his high beams on. I couldn't see shit since his lights were at eye level.
I just stopped and waited till he passed, tailgated him with my highbeams and roof spotlights on. Eventually he let me pass him and drove behind me normally.

>puts turn signal on while they're already turning.

isn't the subject implied?

>Not C me after class, so I can fuck the dumb out of you.

assuming he meant "even when I do go to turn in," and doesn't make any sense considering the rest of the sentence

3/10 see me after class

>people going slow in the passing-lane
>lane changes with no blinkers
>retards ahead of me IN THE ROUNDABOUT yielding to people trying to enter

Not getting up to speed on entrance ramps

People who turn directly into the wrong fucking lane. I've had so many close calls and am sure some retard will hit me one day because they couldn't be bothered to do a separate lane change.
There's one particular spot on the way to my work where I have to turn right onto another two-lane road, and many people coming the other direction want to turn left onto the same road. Without fail, at least half of them veer directly into the right-hand lane because most people turn right shortly after, and almost hit me.

>I've gotta pull out onto this road
>Can't quite see the traffic at this moment
>FUCK IT IT'S BEEN 3 SECONDS #YOLO
What actually goes through these retards' minds? On the highway I take there's a side road from which it can sometimes be difficult to see in one direction, but without fail people just go FUCK IT and pull out in front of you when you're coming straight at them at 100 km/h

People drive too fast through roundabouts in my area in order for for people to realistically see their signals flash. All but 2 in my county are also built around blind corners where no one can see any cars until they're already in the roundabout so it's safest to just treat it like an all-way stop if you want to avoid getting sideswiped which happens frequently because of it

Not possible on the freeways where I live. Most of the "onramps" in my area aren't actually ramps and instead cloverleaf interchanges that immediately force you into the flow of traffic after needing to drive 25-30mph around the bend against traffic speeding at around 75mph in a 50mph zone at any given time that won't move over to let you in as they'll cut off other speeding drivers going even faster in the left lane. Cars often have to use the shoulder to accelerate

I don't mind on the clover garbage but on straight ramps I get a touch salty

I AM GOING TO UNSCREW YOUR HEAD AND SKULLFUCK YOU

People who don't use their turn signals
Old, aggressive drivers who ignore fucking guidelines
People who don't use their turn signals when fucking merging
People who go 5 under
People who go into the wrong turn lane and instead of living with their mistake, or correcting in when they can, they wait until all the lanes next to them are packed, then switch their turn signal and fucking try and cut people off who are in the right lane. Pretty much

>on a board designed for anime tits
>arguing grammars.

Assholes overtaking in rush hour using the merging lanes, like we don't know you didn't actually just join the highway you fucking smegma sniffing dumbass kid.

When you see trucks occupy both their lane and the merging lane, this is why, they're trying to stop some kid in a late 90's bmw with a head gasket leak and bent rims from cutting them off.

People who use turn signals to exit or go straight through a roundabout should be punched in the head.

>People who use turn signals to exit a roundabout should be punched in the head.
That's the law here, and it's a ticketable offense to ignore it.

>Gets mad at people who actually use turn signals
Fuck's sake, even though 90% of people ignore it that is actually what you're technically supposed to do here.
If there's somebody entering the circle ahead while I'm about to exit I use my signal so they know it's safe to go ahead.

People who don't use their turn signals should be forcibly sterilized.

Using the turn signals when entering the roundabout is the most moronic fucking bullshit in the world.

throwing cigarette butts out the window. see it almost every day. fucking smokers.

Yes

I'm one of those but I use biodegradable filters for this very reason, also hemp paper and untreated tobacco.
They rot away quickly.

I agree people who throw out chemically treated regular cigarettes, that don't rot, are assholes. Chewing gum too. It takes years to disintegrate.