>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18946
youtube.com/watch?v=y1yj4N1fNx0
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37172/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23963/?
pastebin.com/E6t1aT49
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any decent fallout 4 quest mods?

Last thread's discussion kinda reminded me of that Tommy Wiseau looking guy that leaked the game a week before release.

"I'M LOOKING FOR A MAN"
"HE'S A BABY AGED GUY"
"YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, CODSWORTH"

Fusion City has high reviews but I've heard really bad things.

Maxwell's World

Cannibal in Concord is also pretty fun, its mostly a giant puzzle to try to find the keys needed to get deeper into the house

kek.

So I want to play Fo4 in VR mode, but I fear that my pic related system is not powerful enough.

Is an Intel i7 7700K/32GB DDR4/GTX 1080 Ti the ticket? Or if spend $250 more, I can actually get two GTX 1080s instead of the one GTX 1080 Ti...

>In the case of the Witcher, Ciri is not alone or defenseless as a baby would be, which is Nate's perception of Shaun when leaving the vault.
Which is exactly why most people gave zero fucks bout finding Ciri.

Any game narrative that tells you its alright to go fuck off and not care is fundamentally poorly written.

That the game lets you do it or not is totally irrelevant as gameplay and story always exist on separate levels.

>Fusion City has high reviews
I don't get how it's mediocre all around. It isn't awful just not that good. But it has a lot of naked sluts so that's probably why.

>tfw finals and no fallout
i am in the wrong side of history

mod made for retard and autistic14 years old who follows Darren's shit and shitlianora

I heard bad things about having two 1080s

>Which is exactly why most people gave zero fucks bout finding Ciri.

You're right. Because Geralt's quest to find Ciri was the vehicle for the story of The Witcher 3, whereas finding Shaun is Fallout 4's entire story.

The quest to fetch something isn't very compelling as an overarching narrative, but it is very effective at emphasising the journey in-between, which is where The Witcher 3, alongside many other RPG's, do.

You post this like once a day on various generals and in /v/. Just stop already.

Wat.

I know Tri-SLI is bad, but two is okay, isn't? Last time I tried SLI was with two GTX 680s a few years back.

>"I'M LOOKING FOR A MAN"
>"HE'S A BABY AGED GUY"

Excapt Fallout 4's story was about saving The Commonwealth.

Finding Shaun only served as the lead into that plot

Just like the water chip in Fallout 1 was only the lead into The Master, and the GECK in Fallout 2 was the lead into the Enclave, and James in Fallout 3 was just al ead into the Purifier and BoS/Enclave War

You are so full of shit its hilarious

Well I just watched a video on youtube where a guy was saying that his experience with two 1080s went bad by not giving him enough performance to be worth it but I never tried it I can barely afford a 1080 let alone two

>You are so full of shit its hilarious
The irony is palpable.

new vegas did it too.

Best Raifu? Best Raifu.

Was it, though? I never once heard the player character speak as if that was the case throughout the entirety of the main quest.

Since we've already established we know about The Witcher, I'll use that as a comparison again.

Ciri is the vehicle, but not the focus. You don't hear the entire way through the first act of The Witcher 3 Geralt talking about finding Jennifer to ask about The Wild Hunt.

Geralt takes bounties, does his job, helps folks on his way because it's part of the Witcher Code. However, in Fallout 4 that is quite literally the entire raison detre for Nate. If he had Shaun tell me he wouldn't still be out in the Wasteland trying to wage a war against whichever faction you disliked.

New Vegas was fundamentally different for one reason.

Fallouts 1, 2, 3, and 4, all had an initial plot of saving others as its primary motivation for your actions.

New Vegas's lead in was just petty revenge, which is probably why one of the biggest complaints I heard about New Vegas was that people didn't complete the MQ because they felt like they had no reason to care about what happened to the Mojave, or its inhabitants, because they had no connection to them.

Last time someone checks, New vegas had less % of its playerbase complete the game then even fucking Skyrim did

No. Benny had a McGuffin you needed to complete a contract. You learned what it was for in the 2nd act and various organizations show up asking for your help because you're seen in the company of someone great.

My Raifu isn't even a rifle.

>Ciri is the vehicle, but not the focus
Except this is bullshit because all Geralt talks about during anything dealing with the Bloody Baron, or searching the Skellege Isles, or going to Novigrad is "any clues on where Cirir is?"

>Geralt takes bounties, does his job, helps folks on his way because it's part of the Witcher Code.
Which really doesn't make any sense given the gravity of the situation where a literally massive army of elves from another unvierse are hunting the Deus Ex Machina woman who could literally save or end the world, and who could be found and captured by the Wild Hunt at any moment, spelling doom for everyone.

Shaun being kidnapped by obviously well equipped people puts him in a safer, less urgent, position then Ciri is in

>Witcher Code
Isn't that some bullshit that Geralt made up?

Hmm. I see your point as far as that goes. I suppose it's all down to what you're comfortable playing with.

The Witcher 3 expresses an underwhelming levity of the situation with the expectation the player will rise to the situation.

Whereas Fallout 4 utilizes an overwhelming levity in order to put pressure on the player to peruse the main quest - which if you're familiar with any Bethesda title you won't be all that inclined to do, and in my opinion breaks any suspension of disbelief I have for the protagonist's agency.

> which if you're familiar with any Bethesda title you won't be all that inclined to do,
I have played every Bethesda game since Morrowind and usually do the MQ before most everything else.

>Shaun being kidnapped by obviously well equipped people puts him in a safer, less urgent, position then Ciri is in
Relatively speaking and from the narrative standpoint of FO4: "No".

You mean before the credits roll and the game prevents you from playing further?

I can't verify for Morrowind since I skipped over it from Daggerfall to Oblivion, but both 3 and New Vegas have issues where the end of the main quest becomes the end of your character.

B E A R & B U L L

New Vegas isn't a Bethesda game, and that is probably why I only ever did the MQ once in NV.

Fallout 3 had a DLC that fixed the ending problem.

3 is the only Bethesda game to do that and only if you don't have BS.

Are there any NV mods that add really ghetto homemade guns? I want some Chechen/Khyber pass shit.

T H E D I V I D E

>Finals

Fuck you very much for reminding me that I have to pull As in 3 finals to keep my scholarship.

>fixed the ending problem.
>by going against the entire theme of sacrifice

broken steel was a mistake

Except Fallout 3 was a fucking Jesus allegory, and Jesus rose from the dead

>uninstalled fallout 3, nv, and 4 a while back to make space
>Bored of the games I installed
>Looking to reinstall one
>thinking 4 since its my least played
>its been almost a year since i've looked at mods

gimme some good ones folks

You're literally me right now, just made a fresh character a minute ago.
So many forced and linear sequences I'm not looking forward to though.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18946

here you go, theres a few that arent in the pic though like fourplay and all its sister mods, skyrim outfits converted to fo4

I've not even installed since steam claims it'll take over a day to do it. Gonna let it install while i'm at work tomorrow, just gonna prep a few mods for the organizer. Assuming MO is the go to still?

Top of my list, but hadn't grabbed it yet. Thanks man.

>Shadman's mags
>The Kite's clothing mods
>Suit dreams
>Sexy Charisma
>Pregnant body preset
>perverted perks
>Outcasts and Remnants
>Nde Chrome bodysuits
>Hookers of the Commonwealth
>HN66 anything
>erotic paintings

wow lad, what a shit list you got there

just updated it to current

>4play
stopped right there

List is already shit

>dickchick2.0
>Fusion city rising

youtube.com/watch?v=y1yj4N1fNx0
you can skip fallout 4 now

If it's my first time playing new vegas should I keep the game vanilla or there are some must have mods?

>See the requirements for the "the best ending" in FO 4

>first time
Get some bug fixes but keep it vanilla for your first time. Unofficial patch, stutter remover, NVSE for 4gb patch etc.

Thanks and yeah I know I should have played this game already

Well at least you have everything available to you at the start, years of mods and bug fixes.

get darnui for non-retardo ui and western sky for non-shit sky

The best ending in Fallout 4 is just doing the Minutemen ending, which is piss easy to get

desu

anyone got an idea of how to incorporate a glass bottle into a junk pistol design?

scope

also play nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37172/? as soon as possible. almost as good as his fallout 3 mods.

Scope is the only way that makes any sense. Even a bayonet is a stretch.

oh my fucking god

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23963/?

last thing i wanted to hear

well i mean you could use a bottle as a some kind of makeshift grenade mortar i guess if you don't mind having your hand exploded with shards of glass

what the fuck else do you want

Be sure to use ENB and Shadowboost if you plan on doing anything intensive with F4, or else you're going to get like 15fps in downtown.

not some obvious ass shit

At best, you could use sections of bottle as grip inserts.

I'm playing through Fallout 1 for the first time, I've been really enjoying playing as a melee/unarmed character.
Walking up to a super mutant and smacking the shit out of his eyes for 200 damage is so pleasing
I'm only about level 10 though, what level are you supposed to be when you face the master because it still feels like the only reason why I'm living through combat is because of powerarmor

Time to play through FO4.

Which female (female) waifu should I pick and how should I mod her face?

shame you're a hack with no creativity then lmao

Technically Fallout's level cap is like 21, but for me I usually end around 13/14. And it's not unusual to feel like you need the power armor to deal with a lot of the enemies, especially super mutants and deathclaws, that's kind of the point of the armor

using it as a barrel or grip would be dumb as fuck since it'd break easily, using it as a scope is the only sensible option.

Unless you made a junk laser rifle and substituted the glass bottle for the crystal array. Dunno how well that'd hold up.

Piss bottle for your silenced scoped sniper rifle.

Okay thanks, I was pretty much only living off of a power fist and combat armor for half of the game
How is Fallout 2 compared to this? I've heard it's good but flooded with un-needed references, I definitely already prefer the story of Fallout 1 over 3/4 though

f2 was basically the borderlands 2 of its time but its still a good game and melee/unarmed is actually recommended early

Why did everyone in the wasteland start calling bears "yao guai" just because some chinese said it?

ayy lmao

>That real estate
Jesus Christ where even does your memory go? How are you supposed to fit TWO 1080's in there?

Fallout 2 is like 1 but with vastly more content. It's a big game world with a lot of stuff to do in it, and since the core gameplay/systems are mostly the same it's a lot of fun. The only negative is 2 is more unfocused than 1 in it's writing and tone, in part because of the over-use of references.

don't compare fallout to some shit shooter sprinkled with RPG elements for tards to feel sense of accomplishment.
fo2 is one of the best RPGs made to date. its fo1 but with more stuff, better story, better char development and it has restoration project which makes it even better.

countdown to faggot burns pc his daddy bought him

C O U R I E R S I X

That's fucking amazing. What's it even rigged to?

I wonder if an actual horse could be rigged to this...hmmmmmm....

>install nv again
>80 billion mods with 80 billion comp patches
>start it up, expect a few hours of troubleshooting
>it just works

wew

now, would there be any chance horses survived the nuclear apocalypse?

perhaps in some sort of noah's ark vault?

pastebin.com/E6t1aT49

One of these mods (I imagine a UI one) has made all of the VATS menus not work, I can still go into vats and click people's faces and accept and it'll go though, but I can't see my AP or my queue or anything.

I also have no sneak indicator, but I'm assuming that's intentional.

>oHUD

install unified hud project

>Go to 35 Court
>PA is t-45 visually, in inventory as x-01 mk3
>take the fusion core
>visuals suddenly match inventory
AAA game developers.

this entire post lmao

what could you be thinking, buff?
either way I am excited for the fallout 4 horse future

i got spurs that jingle jangle jingle

B I G I R O N

>he installs mods manuallly
holy fuck kys

>he doesnt have the mod that adds spurs to the game
holy fuck kys

The funny thing is that I don't even know what "spurs" means and I could look it up but I wanna be insulted even more

>The funny thing is that I don't even know what "spurs" means and I could look it up but I wanna be insulted even more
WTF HOW CAN YOU I DONT EVNE THIS IS EAT THIS IS THE LAST STRAW OOMGFG BBQ AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
faggot