opendota.com/
datdota.com/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
Streamlink Twitch GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/69035c/theory_ti7_the_4th_spirit_the_4th_attribute/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=DotA2
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/c/cc/Terr_morph_sunder_01.mp3
clips.twitch
dotabuff.com/esports/leagues/5157/heroes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post your razor ideas devs!

first for ded thread

>now that it has been posted to reddit, the wisdom shitposter will finally have his idea implemented into the game

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/69035c/theory_ti7_the_4th_spirit_the_4th_attribute/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=DotA2

Can one of you redditors force a Broodmother remake meme, because she really needs it.

outplayed animeposter

I hope Valve stops pushing VR at TI can we let that garbage tech die already? Noone wants to look like a cunt with a helmet on his head in his own fucking livingroom.

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/c/cc/Terr_morph_sunder_01.mp3
post favorite quotes

can you smell what the rock is cookin

Just give static link charges icefrog you lazy fuck.

what about the necro treatment? each time unstable is triggered, you steal some damage from the caster

Replace Unstable Current with something that's actually good.

new passive thunderstruck
if enemy targets him with a spell or item they get thunderstruck, maxes out their headphones and stuns them for 4 minutes while it blares out acdc

lv20 talent that change static link to AoE like storm's vortex with aghs

fempugna is next

Reminder that 7.00 improved dota and the follow up mm changes fixed everything that wrong the the mm.

I have autisism.

I need some goal to play for.

Maybe I should go to LoL at least they have Influence Points to make playing worthwhile and not slave labor to keep their hat jewing running.

make him a melee hero

Your goal is to waste your life enough to eventually kill yourself

as somebody who has switched from LoL to Dota 2, you will not enjoy LoL. it is entirely dumbed down and there is no complexity in it, it doesn't even come close to dota. you will not enjoy it.

>Monkey Kang has longer attack range, is melee
>Razor has shorter attack range, is ranged
dotards?

But keep the current attack range.

permanent metamorphosis

clips.twitch tv/SoftAlertGrasshopperPoooound
LITERALLY OUR GUY HOW CAN YOU DENY THIS

Remove the shit passive, maybe make it part of the shit ultimate to combine 2 shits to be a mediocre ability.

To replace the passive, give a new ability that roots all enemy units within the radius of her web (all of them or just one selected one, the latter if the former is overpowered) for 0.8/1.2/1.6/2.0 seconds since, you know, that's about what spider webs should be capable of doing.

Sounds ok?

>sh1t

I thought this was going to be the puppey flaming envy on sings stream shit

F U C K
U
C
K

O F F
F
F

shame his taste in music is so horrible I'd rather listen to anime ops

Patch when? Jewpendium when? Anyone??

Fuck that noise, make it so you can see movement in your webs through fog of war as grey footsteps or something.

I missed unpicked hero list
can someone post it?

Razor is a good counterpick for PA already, an underrated offlaner also.

>Broken as fuck
>Fucking retarded idea because it does literally nothing without any points in Web
???

i was about to type this, mainly cause thats how spiders hunt in real life -ish

Make the second one a web-sized slow if there's no web there, otherwise it's a root.

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR SHARTOUR MEMES JUST GIMME RTZ STREAM GIMME THAT HOMELY FEELING

>implying /d2g/ is not just as stupid as reddit

yeah honestly make incapacitating bite and her ult into a single ability, and not the ultimate. maybe make it a little weaker but even then. monkey king gets a fucking op lvl 1 passive with lifesteal and bonus dmg

What's the fucking deal with neutrals spawning at odd minutes?

What is this shit icefrog

DELEEEET

>60%miss
>shit

>go to twitch

>oh moonduck is streaming dota

>its a podcast

>listen to 5 minutes of it

>literally nothing but "lol trump, lol republicans, lol alex jones"

like i get it, and yes i know im a thin skinned pussy, but thats literally all the internet and tv (even espn) is nowadays

there is no fucking escape

The global root dumb as hell the concept could be workable. Perhaps casting a Web should instantly root all units in the area where the web is set, like they get stuck under it for a while. With four Webs in stock you could root someone for like 8 seconds by sacrificing Web coverage for lockdown.

Maybe I should post it on Leddit.

Shitters only like to watch epic teamfights

Unstable current or whatever his shit passive is made useful. Active component spped boost I guess. I don't really play him because I haye his attack animation

Wasn't Razor's HoN version a lot better?
at least that's why I heard

>good treant
Nah fuck off

Unstable Current has an active component to do the damage and purge to all enemies within 900 radius around Razor, but the passive component is completely disabled while the active component is on cooldown.

Yeah man why would there EVER be a spell that 100% depends on other spells like seriously if you mess up and level it first you do nothing lmao
Icefrog would NEVER design something like that right?

>45 posts
>no lewd yet
What the fuck are you guys doing?

what's up with this wendys arts?

I'm so sad dotards

when will it all end

Discussing the game.

JUST BAN eeeh... wait I forgot who I had to ban

>razor offlane
>no esacpe
>nothing to keep him going

yeah sure. Let me use my useless nuke twice before i run out of mana, push lane with it also, and then i can go kill myself

haha i know what a dumb ass

What's the fun in that?

Whoever is in charge of the Wendy's twitter is allowed to shitpost I guess.

Fuck off to /r9k/ frogposter, this is a gameshitter neighborhood.

What if there was a hero with an ultimate that killed all players?

It would give an advantage to the team with more towers/racks destroyed. The cooldown would be twice the respawn time.

What heroes were not picked in kiev?

>rush refresher
>win the game
Epic

>players
A bit harsh but if you really want to go I guess you might as well take a few peruvians with you.
But seriously no. There doesn't need to be a hero with a "we are losing this fight might as well make sure we don't lose barracks too" button, highgrounding is already more difficult than ever, having a button that guarantees that you will not lose rax from a bad teamfight would be an awful addition to the game.

dotabuff.com/esports/leagues/5157/heroes

every hero was picked
only techies wasn't, but that's because he's not in captain's mode

qualifiers is not part of kiev, several heroes were not picked

sounds like it'd fit right into nu-dota desu

>mfw icefrog reads this and adds him in next patch

yeah, thats too many games m8

>Normal skills are all long-duration summons that are decent at pushing
>The ult kills every hero and disables buybacks on your own team, but not on the enemy team, and nobody gets and gold or xp from the deaths.

Would it make it to cm? Would it ever be picked?

>make a summoning hero when they are irreversibly broken in dota 2

can you stop posting? you're that kid who has been posting your ideas for several days. every single idea has been bad.

almost every hero that currently controls other units is goign to be reworked away from it, because its garbage and can only ever feed the enemy free gold

All she needs is an aghs that gives allies the same benefits under her webs that she and her spiderlings get

@5703

How about a hero that automatically destroys the enemy ancient when he reaches max level, but his max level is 30 and it requires 53810 total exp to get there.

what if there is a hero that can toggle through his type of dmg.
like he can choose if he wants to hit with physical, magical or pure.
Maybe if he chooses magical, he's easier killed with magical dmg and shit like that. It would all have its pros and cons
Something like morf just with damage types.

It could kind of be an unique hero

>be pudge
>lvl flesh heap at lvl 1 accidentally
that 6% magic resist is TOTALLY worth it guys

>its an enemy roaming pudge gets an invis rune and ganks you episode
FUCK THIS. Hook me like a man you fat ass. Lucky fuck just gets to walk up right on me and rot while the midlaner fucks my shit.

What about a hero that has an ability that forces a pause that can't be resumed by anyone other than the player who cast it for 30 minutes on a 150 second cooldown for 50 mana?

I want TA to suffocate me with her vagina.

>tfw new patch soon
>tfw Pugna will be buffed
>this might finally be the patch that makes him OP

What if there was a hero that didn't need to leave base, made buildings impossible to hit and could create copies of himself to splitpush?

man fuck pugna

Well, its only marginally worse than levelling that other skill at level 1 as pudge. You know the one I mean.

What if, when an team loses a line of racks, occasionally, along with super creeps, roshan children spawn on the lane, essentially clones of roshan but without the spellblock and aegis.

Aghs lets the cooldown continue counting down during pauses.

Hmm, sounds like a hero with the potential to lose a bunch of games at a big lan.

hook?

hook
>tfw I once flamed a pudge for going rot lvl 1 when I first started playing the game
in my defense this was when pudge would always wait on that cliff by the old rune spot and hook whoever got it to get first blood.

What if there was a hero that was run as a not-for-profit charity and had to donate all of his gold to his teammates?

his other 2 spells are still broken at level 1
Level 1 hook can catch targets from smoke of deceit
Rot is still a permanent 30% slow, combo with tiny for ez slows
get gud

>him

>nu-EG isn't going away

hmmm sounds kind of like Centaur...one of the best offlaners in game. Weird huh?

What if aghs let Chen dominate roshan?

What if centaur warrunner's aghs gives control over all centaur units on the map with hasted movement speed?

that's my fantasy

>tfw forge spirits suck balls now compared to alacrity

What if you could make illusions of towers.

What if Pugna's lifedrain did not work on undead/not living heroes but was 2.5x as effective on living?

Are people just bored of dota?

I only planned on not playing for about a month and it's been nearly 2 years now, yet I still have no desire to go back. I barely even watched the recent Major, and the only reason I even watched it was because I was on night shift and had literally nothing better to do. And I kept it in the background to boot.

Checking out the player stats online, I can tell that the average and peak players are far below what they were at their peaks. I know people claim that it was because of reborn, but in reality reborn was released in Sep 15 and the peaks were during the Shanghai Major, in Mar 16.

I really do think we're seeing the end of dota 2 happening before our eyes.

The only thing I truly hate about my alcoholism is that I can't climb mmr. I'm 100% certain I could climb if I kicked it. It feels like I only have awful games when I'm piss drunk.

>him

Its ok, you did all right at the major in the end. I still believe in you.

>lose 4 of your heroes
>enemy is rushing down to 5 man push your asshole in
>lmao kill everyone

Maybe if it made everyone respawn and die again.

Enjoy that 5+ movement speed buff.