What's your reason for hating stancefags, Veeky Forums?

What's your reason for hating stancefags, Veeky Forums?

Appropriating Japanese culture with little cultural awareness or the history of what they are emulating.

It looks shit and it doesn't enhance the performance in any way. People who throw money away like that are retarded.

>People who throw money away like that are retarded.

every car enthusiast ever is now retarded

This.

Yeah, my absolute #1 reason. It's fucking sad seeing how cars like the FD3S and S13 have such amazing performance potential, but then stancefags buy them, make the engine bay look pretty, then put on autistic levels of camber. Now they have to scrape like hell and drive on 5% of their tires the whole time.
Second reason? All done by faux car enthusiast fuckboys.
Camber and ride height can be useful when tuning your car, but only if done right. But if it's just for visual appearances then it's pretty shit unless it's bosozoku - that's at least culture.

Compromised contact patch. Inadequate suspension. Inadequate ground clearance. In short: unsafe for operation on public roads.

I don't even mind airbags for making your car look a certain way when parked because they get reinflated for driving as a normally operating vehicle. But static drops and this stupid camber are unsafe and shouldn't be road legal.

99.999% of them are obnoxious vaping swagfags and it looks like shit. The rest of my complaints apply specifically to the 80% who are the "bags are for groceries" crowd: Any significant amount of stretch and camber means you have fuck- all for a contact patch, smashing their oil pans and creating oil slicks, destroying the subframes of the cars, holding up traffic, and usually running fartcans in addition to the god awful noise of the chassis scraping the pavement. And for whatever retarded reason, around me they like tondrice like total boiracers as well which makes no god damn sense, they've fucking reduced their car's performance FFS.

I'm autistic and I don't camber out my cars.
How is camber related to autism?
It's more of a normie thing if anything.

That's funny. I bought a Triumph Stag for £6.5K about 7 years ago. Without doing anything to it, I sold it for £11K. Only retards devalue their cars with shit like OP's picture. I've only ever lost money on daily drivers, and that's because I run them into the ground.

youre not a car enthusiast tho

people with cars like in op are

It looks fucking dumb.

Wrong. If you love cars, you wouldn't butcher them because you want to follow the latest fad. These 'design' choices are purely cosmetic. If you're not interested in performance, you're not a car enthusiast. Fuck off back to Veeky Forums if you're that insecure about your image.

All lower case no punctuation guy is a known bait poster, why are you responding?

>Wrong. If you love cars, you wouldn't butcher them

Why not? Butchering is fun.

>Fuck off back to Veeky Forums if you're that insecure about your image.
>is an insecure faggot who can only obsess over muh performance to protect his tryhard enfoosiust image

LMAO

you arent an enthusiast youre a poser trying real hard to come off as "too cool"

its still not bait because you dont agree with it

Veeky Forums is not your safespace

I guess that means me and my model t belong on Veeky Forums because I restored it because I like it and not for performance.

I wonder if Veeky Forums will like my restored non enthusiast model t ford.

yeah all the people who restore cars arent enthusiasts

spending tens of thousands of dollars and hundreds or even thousands of hours on a car for you to enjoy doesnt mean youre an enthusiast

but I guess if you throw an ebay intake on your $1000 shitbox youre one

Somebody help me dig through the archives for this, I KNOW the tripfag has posted that he doesn't even like stance and it's just easy to bait with.

I distinctly remember saying I dont like the excessive stance and saying that I think a flush fitment like pic related looks the best

have fun trying to find that stuff since I shitposted a lot back in 2014

I do remember other people saying they dont like stance and just joined in for baiting purposes

They take 20 minutes to go over a speed bump and make me late to work so I want to sacrifice them to Satan

It was your exact posting style. I'm searching keyphrases like "easy to bait with" and just grouping by threads but I'm coming up with nothing. It's annoying. This was like, this year too.

>this year

yeah that wasnt me

maybe an impersonator or something

>he doesn't know the difference between restoration and modification
kys

sorry bruh

only people who modify cars are enthusiasts

if you restore one you arent anything

actually you're retarded because restoring a car is much harder than modifying it with a 20 dollar autozone chrome kit or an ebay glue-on spoiler

hey Im not the one who said that youre arent an enthusiast unless you focus on performance

Sometimes I have to wonder if that tripfag is trolling or not, if not he should consider harbor freight jackstands.

I'm just a car enthusiast who likes to repair cars for the fun of it and keeping his old Cadillac looking good, but stancefags just make me want to murder people

HEY IDIOTS

Nah you have to be interested in performance and being faster than the GT-R on the Nurburgring or you aren't a real enthusiast.

People not interested in performance are Veeky Forumsshion queens.

you have a goal in common with stancebros tho

I like stance as much as the next faggot but wimmin in the stance scene are top tier cringe

>financed 2015 BMW 335i
>$5,000 in air suspension
>$4,000 in hypebeast scenefag wheels
>$215 in tires
>bone stock engine
>bone stock appearance except for random trim pieces dipped hot pink
>"hey boyysss check out my build #cargirl"

and then after mid-July craigslist is flooded with them trying to recoup money from their shitty Stancewars """"""builds"""""

Do what you want with your car. But if you have to creep over a speed bump in front of me, I'm putting my truck into low range and giving you a push.

>Truck

Typical, it's always trucks that get mad when you are going over speed bumps.

i mean your attempts to troll are a little too obvious man. So I won't even dignify that with a real counter argument.

That being said don't they have therapy for autism now?

I am sarcastically mocking the attitudes here.

my caddy isn't that old and it's not a lowrider also I daresay that stancefags are just copying lowrider culture but making a mockery of it as they do

sorry bro it can be hard to detect sarcasm over just text

It is simply unsafe to drive on public roads.

hardly

stance culture was influenced by VIP which was influenced by shakotan which was influenced by Cal look VWs which was influenced by lowriders which was influenced by kustoms which was influenced by hot rods

its evolution

Yea i know ever since cars were invented retards have found ways of denying the need for ground clearance.

Still makes you retarded tho.

nah

you dont need a 4x4 to get around town

ground clearance is gay and a normie concern

so long as you car only scrapes a little bit who cares?

But with half an inch of ground clearance it's an ordeal every time you go over a speed bump and everyone behind you has to wait, for instance

It's like every other bolt on novelty you'd find on a clapped out 98 civic, but with the added bonus of completely ruining any utility the car had. It's Chinese foot binding for your car, but instead of it being restricted to inbred royals who know fuck all about anatomy, it's restricted to inbred dude-bros who know fuck all about cars.

It's like 4wding in the worlds smallest 4wd.

Normies want to take every ones happiness and personality away so it's best to ignore them.

the time you may have to wait is miniscule

Its reducing your cars performance in every single aspect that makes fuck-all sense to me, as well as the fact that I personally think it looks just wrong

Its also hazardous/annoying as they cannot safely go the same speeds as a normal car, and will need to go way slower in certain areas not to ruin their ride

>coupedeville
>slammed

noooooooooooo

It requires modifications that are detrimental to the chassis structure, and it's unsafe under any driving condition.

>coupedeville
>not slammed

noooooooooooo
Somebody save it from being a grandpa car

I honestly don't care, just find it incredibly ugly desu.

As soon as you scrape, you lose contact pressure on your tires. Lose too much of it and you'll spin. It's a hazard to public traffic.

You're an idiot.

You would have to have almost zero suspension for that to happen...

>Throwing money at something means you're an enthusiast

They take a nice car and do stupid stuff to it because they think it looks good.

For comparison imagine someone taking a Victorian mansion and painting it pink and green camouflage and replacing all the paintings with trashy garbage. That is what stance people do to otherwise nice cars

They drive cars with out direct injection.

the cars look like they have autism

It looks like straight shit. Butchers the look of any somewhat decent tuner. Makes it drive like shit too.

public road quality standards should be based on how drive-able a stanced vehicle is on them

if roads were anywhere near good quality, a stanced vehicle would have no problems

>muh bosozoku
>muh mid night club

>putting thousands of dollars into a car that you are customizing to your tastes doesn't make you an enthusiast
>implying passion doesn't mean anything
Your post reminded me exactly why Veeky Forums is the worst board on the site. Between the GTR v. Corvette shitposting and retards like you, there is no wonder why this board is even shittier than /trash/. You bring shame to your entire family and should commit Suzuki.

Because the LS is a perfectly good car until you fuck the suspension.

Unaffordable. Go away, stancefaggot.

This. Even that fag Frog Spaghetti agrees they need to be banned from the road because they're too dangerous to people around you

This is my main gripe with Stancefags. They always buy great cars and completely fuck them up. If they don't actually have any interest in having a good car that drives properly, then they should just stick to ruining mediocre mid-size sedans.

I don't. Pic related: the whip. You jealous faggots?

anti competitive hipster faux movement brought on by welfare and too much free time

can't race, autocross, can't turn, because you can't grip the tarmac. Then they try to pretend that they're having "just as much fun"

vocal mlp-tier turds who have to post about it everywhere else then use cop outs about not letting other people "enjoy" not being able to go over a speedbump

meet ups are literally just them parked jerking off for a few hours then filming ripping off their bumpers

Because they're idea of Motorsport is slow rolling over a driveway praying they don't scrape their oil pan off

I dislike loud and obnoxious people, steancefags happen to be loud and obnoxious

That's just a slammed Civic, not stancefaggotry

>I shouldn't have to adapt to society, society should adapt to me!

It's dangerous to themselves and innocent people around them, makes the car handle like shit, reduces traction, and actively destroys tires, suspension, and bodywork. Not to mention the dumb shit people do for it.

why would i want to adapt to a society that exists on shitty standards thus making the society itself shitty?

>shitty standards
What makes them shitty? Besides your edgy teenage perception that is

>standards are shitty
>society should conform to me, the faggot that supports making cars unsafe so people look at them with disgust as they drive away

>on an enthusiast board
>everyone complaining about safety

lol I guess you all drive the speed limit and never have any fun either

can I commit Kawasaki instead

Police and insurance companies are also not on the side of stancefags because you're quite literally ruining the road and nobody's going to cover you when you've already pre-ruined your car halfway. Generally speaking when entities like that not only know about, and also won't cover you for it, the thing you're into is probably really, really fucking stupid

What's the problem here?

It got over the bump eventually.

money>greed>envy>theft>murder

the fact that our society runs on such a stupid concept that is money, is absolute proof that it's shitty.

You do realise extended top hats don't lower a car?

Just shut the fuck up, keep talking shit like that and you won't leave your mom's basement

>Implying normies aren't disgusted by everything that's different or they don't understand.

assmad capitalist scum detected

see what money does to you? when you don't have enough of it, it turns you into a bitch

>actually being commie scum
Would you like a free helicopter ride?
>as he posts yet another post

>be annoying on purpose
>"People just don't get it man"
Don't act like stance is some fucking modern art when we all know it's because stancefags are fucking attentionwhores

They don't lower it themselves, but the top hat being extended gives you back the travel you lost lowering it. The problem is they're putting all the stress a normal top hat takes through those studs without all the contact patch the top hat normally has on the strut tower, severely weakening it. Those studs are going to break and the strut is no longer going to be connected to the car. There are better ways to do it, like pic related where it's a regular top hat, just taller.

>unironically being a capitalist in 2017

lmao

stance is modern art tho

youre just a phil/o/stine

That Gadsden flag is gay

yeah but think of how many less accidents and claims they'd have to put up with if the road conditions were even close to good?

There's a screencapped posted that articulates this better, but I can't find it. I also know there's some facebook screencap that covers similar points but for lifted trucks.

I hate it because it's all for attention. And not only is it for attentionwhoring, they act like it's some fucking exclusive club. But there's no fucking skill or effort involved. It's a fucking dick waving contest for people who have the money to throw away at making a car function worse. Then when dumbasses like me criticize this, we're blown off as "haters" that "don't get it." What's to fucking get? Everyone gets a trophy in stance, because anyone can do it and no one can insult others because muh personal aesthetic.

You are thinking of this:
>It doesnt work that way. Stance by its nature is counter competitive. Stance is for guys that cant race, arent good at sports, ect. They werent good at competing with things that involved effort, or skill, so they invented a "movement" that allowed them to buy their way in and up. Cruise control for cool. Their achievements are buy things not widely available or just being anti-conformist in the most conformist possible way. They are the goth kids on South Park. Their exhibitions are driving over dips in the pavement. Seriously, look that shit up. They had to elevate their dumbassery into a "movement", "scene", and "lifestyle", in a attempt to make it beyond reproach. Same reason they claim its a form of self expression but they never have anything profound to say. "Hater" is a way to defuse detractors as people that are jealous or "just dont get it". They use the term for the same reason they Stance. They are unable or unwilling to ever compete with people in a real sense, because there is a risk of failure. Stancers wont argue. Read the threads, its kind of fascinating. Its always "sure whatever bro" and "stance makes em dance". Its the kids that never get picked for kickball making their own game and crying to the teacher when the bigger boys tell them that butt diddling isnt a sport. They are all the best at their made up sport, and can all claim to be the "Illest". This is what you get when you give participation trophies to everyone.

because fb memes are top tier amirite

you dont get it

you are literally too autistic to grasp that people want their car too look how they want

sums up most of Veeky Forums autists sperging over shit they dont understand

>claims to be against capitalism
>belives people should have the right to private property and that they should have the right to do whatever they want with it

seriously, just when this tripcuck couldn't get any lower

because Commies never made cars or modified them

Thanks you so much for this user

lmao this triggered the haters