Did you know you can move to Australia and bring any car that you've owned for more than 12 months...

Did you know you can move to Australia and bring any car that you've owned for more than 12 months? This means you can expat to Australia from the USA, and bring this 25k Camaro with you and flip it or approximately 100k USD. You have to pay some fees but it's not much when you consider the profits. Some cars would give even more profits. You can also do this once every 5 years, according to Australian customs. I believe some Porsche 911s are worth approximately 200k more in Australia than in the USA.

Then when you move back to the USA, you can bring back 20 MKIV Supras.

I wouln't understand why Australians would pay 120k kangaroopees for a niggermobile when they already have the superior commodores.

wew lad, just found my life calling

How much would shipping cost to move that much pig iron across an ocean?

>rong hand drive
>moving to australia

Probably for the same reason Americans will pay out the ass for skyrines when Evos and Impreza are a superior buy at a much lower price.

The novelty of saying "i own godzirra!" and taking insta-gram photos. or in Australia's case "i feel more like an american redneck instead of an australian redneck"

I was lookin at that, thinking if it's a brand new ZL1 or something, that's not quite so terrible.

Then I saw it's a 2013. Wtf.

What would a Maserati worth $120k in the US sell for over there?

Fuck it, why don't more Americans move to Australia? This seems like a good idea, I need to find out when the next boat leaves...

They wouldn't survive the banter. Aussies are much more savage.

>Did you know you can move to Australia and bring any car that you've owned for more than 12 months?
Never heard of this before, sounds like bullshit.

Also the Aussies are switching to new import laws in 2018 that allow free import of cars from the UK or Japan, in right hand drive, less than 12 months old and with less than 300 miles on the clock, in other words new JDM or UKDM.

Seriously? I'm an australian citizen but moved to California years ago, what's the catch?

Lel this only Mexicans that have invaded Australia can handle the sic bantz for some reason and why is it when people from Australia come to stay in the US always choose to stay in California? Does it remind them of the over regulated laws that are almost similar to Australia or something?

Better yet, we need MOAR Aussie women to move to America.l

Aussie women are fucking horrible, they have all the attitudes of men combined with SJW-tier entitlement.

Emucucks have shit "banter". They're the masters of giving but not taking, and as soon as you touch a nerve the fun is over and they turn into pissy little children.
At least burgers can laugh at themselves.

>Emucucks have shit "banter". They're the masters of giving
How did you undermine your post so quickly?

Only if they're from Adelaide women from any where else from Australia is garbage or at least in my experience

I guess I should have rephrased it as "masters of low hanging fruit"

Just curious any countries out there that see american sports cars like the shitstang and turdgen as "exotic" and rare just because it's foreign?

>buy $20k Camaro
>Pay $20k to ship/license/title
>Sell for $120k
>Realize everything in this country costs twice as much than it does in the US

Pretty much.

The Nordic countries, Sweden especially. In Stockholm you often see American muscle cars touring the city. They love em. It's a good business opportunity to import them as cars in Sweden are super expensive

The Netherlands, our tax laws are way too clever to profit from it tho.

ugh

>At least burgers can laugh at themselves.
Nice joke.

Your steering wheel is gonna be on the wrong side of the car though bro

You have to with the sad state of shit this country's turned into, doesn't mean we like mealy mouthed faggots from Down Undah pointing it out

middle aged guys who sold their business, got some kind of payout, or won a heap of money typically spend a huge chunk of it on some shitty american import, like a convertible gt500 or a massive brotruck. then proceed to sell it a year later

ADR legal RHD conversion alone would cost you enough to make it not worth it