Gold is under 1200$ again

>gold is under 1200$ again

ENOUGH

shit is going down. i'm not sure it will not go below $1000.
what did you expect?

I expected the "xxx" bubble to burst sometime soon

sooner or later it will happen, but metals can easily lose against stocks all in all in a long enough time-frame.

> about 7 years of straight decline
How's your "store of value" holding up lmao XD

Stock market up. Gold down.

Gold up. Stick market down.

L2INVEST

>bitcoin is over $900 again

goldbugs BTFO

This. I'm getting ready to short the stick market as soon as gold starts rising.

Mostly pine and birch at the moment.

THANKS TRUMP

FUCKING FASCISM RUINING OUR ECONOMY

I've always gone Cedar for long term. One can't be too choosy though with times being what they are.

ha ha ha i'm shorting gold you fucking faggot loser! I just opened this position a few days ago and it's doubled in value so far. gonna hold on a bit longer 4 siik gainz. enjoy your shiny yellow rocks and collectible coins, fool.

>stock market up or down
>bitcoin always up
>gold up or down
>bitcoin always up

FUCK

gold dropped from 1800$ in 2008 to 1100$ in 2016/17 after raising from 300$ in 2001 to 1800$ in 2008

that means the fall (700$) was a half of the raise (1500$)

that actually means we can be very close to the bottom price of gold which is somewhere near 1050$

it will raise eventually in the next 20 years or so

>paying $1800 for one measly ounce of shiny metal

>muh hedge against inflation. REEEE!

To me looks like metals should go down for another 2 years just eyeballing them charts (except *maybe* silver)

It's just fear movement. It's a fantastic battle to watch play out. Everytime Trump does something, the news reports it like its the end times, and gold goes up, stocks do down. Wait a matter of hours or even a day or two, and gold is down, economy is up. Repeat. I've been buying the fear for a year now and have gone up 137%

me thinks silver will go down too, maybe down under $9
it's a byproduct of mining and can get replaced by copper in the industry at most applications easily. copper is only slightly less conductive than silver after all. it can get arbitrarily cheap

$9/ounce sounds good to me. been waiting for the right time to start my stack

Are there actually people that are stupid enough to invest in gold? Even bitcoin has more uses as a currency than it. No wonder this board is full of poorfags.

buttcoins are more fragile than gold tho. if the internet splits due to global conflict or cyber warfare it's over for bitcoin it might never recover from the chaos resulting from a split blockchain and the eventual resolution fucking thousands of users.

how do i short gold?
how much money do i need to have?

if you want to short gold then borrow gold, sell it and then buy it back at a lower price. should work with any amount.

SILVER WILL NEVER GO UNDER $10 AN OUNCE, I EXPECT IT TO HIT $20 BY OCTOBER

still waiting for the bitcoin bubble to burst

Or just buy DUST

You niggers are so fucking stupid it hurts. Silver and gold are at rock bottom right now, they aren't going lower, and they're set to skyrocket with the coming bond collapse.
>Inb4 goldbug
I have never, and will never invest in gold, except for right now. Because for once it's going to make me a shit ton of money.

Solar stocks are cheap right now, and have very good news for long-term value for investors. However, there will be a rough patch ahead because of the collapse in energy prices dragging solar down with it. However, there will be a bottom soon. If anyone is interested in a longer term hold, I am currently invested in SPWR. Good luck to all:)

>investing in shiny rocks

As an ETF, DUST will just decrease in value over time... I only use it for week to week trades.

>Silver and gold are at rock bottom right now
not according to any long term charts. they have ample way to go down. silver is actually a waste product it's not even mined for itself.

>Because for once it's going to make me a shit ton of money.
good luck, but i think you are making a huge mistake. if you wait a little you can pay a lot less for the same position.

QUICK UPDATE:

it didn't crash that much

gold is 1190$ now

The question is if it will make you more money than just going Dow Jones.

faggot. kys. this is just the beginning, prepare for pain. you are loser. gold is NOTHING.

Considering the stock market is about to crash, the answer is obvious. Jump on silver first, ride the stock market to the top, then ride the housing market.

If that information was not a random guess, the crash would have already occurred.

Goldfag here. I don't completely see my gold as a profiting investment but more as a way of preserving my money and the usual hedge against inflation.

>He doesn't understand how interest rates work

It seems that the stock market doesn't understand it either then.

>He doesn't understand how the government artificially inflates markets

The Fed is not the government, love.