biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
"Jewish" tricks? No, and please refrain from antisemitism. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Are you aware how small this community is? Better to try stocktwits or r/wallstreetbets

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
People here are gambling, don't listen to any advice in this thread. Do, follow news, earnings reports, and stay away from leveraged etfs, also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!! qt

LAST THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sopbiq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thoughts on Sprint and Microsoft over the next couple of weeks?

$CERU MY NIGGAS

who buying that DRYS dip?

Its been "dipping" for over half a decade :/

Good call just bought some

Is no one gonna comment on TBIO moon mission?

Glad i held on to DGAZ. Were gitting gud.

It might even close green.

Now if only PTN does too, today wont be a waste.

SHOULD I GO IN?

GO TO THE MOON BABY

IT LOOKS LIKE IT SPIKED ALREADY MUHAMMED!

There are no new buyers and its could get dumped any minute now. I wouldnt go in.

Why are people shilling mstx so heavily? I don't see any catalyst for it climbing significantly.

I'm balls deep in this

Is AMD getting overvalued again or is it actually worth $10.50+ per share?

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sopbiq

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS

this guy is fucking great. and real.

@AuspexResearch on twitter

I told you to go in there you dumb cunt

tl;dr = stop being a sheep and blinding following shit you see posted on the internet you are getting slaughtered

blindly*

$SDR bitches

I don't see much in this though :/

It's going to be pumped until that data comes out on the company that is buying the stock to take control on the 14th

also, it hasn't broken through the support at all even with clay traders shorting party.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO BUY YOU FUCKING QUEER NIGGER YOU COULD'VE BEEN ON THE MOON NOW

MSTX is looking like it's break up

What should i do with dcth

you should read this

Slow day. Anyone got any ideas on Infrastructure stocks?

I was thinking about picking up CBI and waiting until Trump starts talking about bridges and shit.

FUCK MAN SO MANY SHILLS HERE IDK WHO TO BELIEVE

>tfw

might be a good idea to find infrastructure companies. i remember reading something about a one trillion dollar infrastructure spending plan...

believe your DD.

Have you bought MSTX yet, before you regret?

I have a lot of it and I'm regretting it

Need an overnight hold. Preferably from kingshiba

Is this a good time to get back in to BIOC? I bought on Jan 8 at $1.02 and sold most of it two days later for $2.54. Was that a one time fluke?

Also same with NAK. I got in at $2.04, sold most at $2.90. What do?

that's how everyone feels until the next day

I-is XGTI about to go the distance?

PTN doin things...

GLBS
PULM
both have a chance to jump right away in the morning

Faggot you're not King shiba I am

> no !grzAss

NOT SHIBA REEEEE

I am the faggot known as KingSheeba

Buy GEVO

Anyone have a price target for SSH? Anyone holding over night?

PTN jumped from 0.417 to 0.427 and then literally 30s later straight back.

PTN IS A DIRTY FUCKING CUNT WHORRRRE!

I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH.

Microsoft is expected to post a favorable earnings report tonight, sites like Yahoo finance are estimating shares to jump as high as $2 apiece tomorrow.

I am throwing in with them, sounds like a safe bet for easy money. Google is also reporting earnings tonight and expected to do well also..... But who the fuck can afford Alphabet stock?

Trump seeks 20 percent tax on imports from Mexico to pay for wall. The fuck do we import from Mexico? Besides labor I mean.

produce, textiles, oil

Liquor and drugs

It..... It is! To the moo

buy the CX dip

>there are still people bagholding drys from $10+

Did anyone here get rich doing this ?

What's the advantage of this compared to, say, sport bets.

anyone holding drys is a scumbag in my books.

perfect example of "get rich quick" fags

car parts and fruits/vegetables mostly.
good thing only dirty mexicans buy those things otherwise it'd be the american people paying for the wall.

for real though, ditch $F if you got it

>Investing in a company's wealth
>Owning part of a company

vs.

>Muh dik nigger sports

It's too late. I'm going to wait until it balances out

It's a bet before they release earnings but my gut feeling is that it's undervalued. Do your due diligence if you want to buy now.

Earnings are on the last day of January after hours.

i got in on pulm at 2.12, wish me luck

Microsofts reports are in, they did better than expected.9

So why did my stock just plummet?

buy the hype sell the news ya doofus

good luck bro, im holding too

But thats what I am saying. They were epected to do well, but they even exceeded that across the board.

I was expecting a healthy increase based on the hype from the reports.

so people can get cheaper shares

Yes but I think Kinder Morgan and Transcanada and Enbridge have too much debt and dependence on oil. I already have lots of auto stock and bank stocks.

I don't really want too much oil exposure, I want stuff like bridges, roads too.

I am still confused. Dont these earnings basically demonstrate the stocks increased value? So shouldnt the price go up as more people try to buy?

I know the market is closed but I figured most people like me would pay for the after market access so I figured it would still increase.

Algorithms are stronger then individuals, they are instant while people take time

DUST nice setup for tomorrow

Right before XGTI closed it was around 1.69-1.70 someone bought 31k shares at 1.73. Someone explain? Not shilling I'm trying to understand it

>that guy who bought 5k shares of dcth

Is prestige really the only difference ?

TBIO again? Sweet

INF if you're looking to just hold forever and never sell. They pay %10 dividends

I think he posted his screenshot in last thread

>OXLC

2 questions

If BRK.B follows the literal same pattern as BRK.A, why wouldn't any rich person just buy more shares of BRK.B than little shares of BRK.A ?

Also why does revenue technically matter? I get it's good if your company is making bank, but if you are making your money off other traders does it technically actually effect your stock (aside from the fact low earnings= high selling)

Explain why? EPA just approved but stock has only been falling with the volume as well.

Higher returns and not supporting niggers, I really don't understand why you wouldn't just buy penny stock memes and ride them to the moon

Buy $MACK and $QCOM and screencap this.

I capped it and I am going to bash your nigger skull in with whatever I will be able to afford if this fucks up

Sudden increase of trolls...OUT!OUT!OUT!

$MACK has terrible fundamentals so swing it and hold $QCOM long. Good luck, goyem.

>>>/reddit/

RNVA up 7% after hours.. hmm...

Who is the biggest bagholder? I still have NETE

it will all be gone in pre market

[BEARISH]

Has anyone else taken a cursory glance at RNVA's financials and wondered how the fuck they haven't gone bankrupt yet?

Just me?

>doing DD
I'm 3k shares deep at .10. Going to the moon dude

It's going the way of Space Shuttle Challenger, that's where it's fucking going.

If we all believe in it. It will go up

We all believed in Santa, once. :^)

Fuck. Alright I'm gonna sell lol

On a side note. Is AMRS ever gonna recover?

Faggy when should I short RNVA? End of Feb?

never... You'll probably hit a margin call at some point from people pumping it

I laughed so hard, why the hell would you even invest if you havent taken a look for yourself. You might not be able to afford anything after this.

Both seem fine, depends on what you want to invest in and if youre willing to wait. Do not expect any quick money. It might take a month or so for you to see decent profit depending on the number of stock you purchased.

I have free time and nothing to do someone give me a stock to look at