Tfw I will never own one

>tfw I will never own one

What's your dreamcar that you will never be able to justify buying/owning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcD1To6vsAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw the most expensive dreamcar you have is less than 15k

feels good to have mediocre goals

get on my level

>tfw you could afford your dreamcar but insurance and registration fees are stopping you

I wouldn't pay over 60k let alone twice the original msrp for a used Ford GT, I don't care how exclusive or prestigious it is. For a fair price I swear to god I'd drive it every day

>never be able to justify
Why not?
If you've got the cash, you can justify pretty much anything.

>If you've got the cash, you can justify pretty much anything.
Donating money, resources and engineers to help North Korea develop a nuke and warhead faster.

nice

>What's your dreamcar that you will never be able to justify buying/owning?
a car, any car, that has DIRECT INJECTION

>If you've got the cash
If I had the cash to buy an LFA, I'd use it to buy #2, #3, #4 and #5 on my list of dreamcars instead and still have money left. I'd have to be in the several million bucks range to spend almost half a million on just one car. There's one on classicdriver and it's €435,000.

Truly a patrician choice. Mine same as you or the upcoming lcf

I have a top 5 dreamcar list and I own #2 on that list, a 1993 Ford Probe GT 5-speed

Number 3 is a 6-speed BMW 850CSI or a CI, number 4 is a Ferrari F50 and 5 is an R32 Skyline GT-R

Pic related is #1 and I don't see myself being able to buy it in my lifetime.

For me it's the v6 Mustang, the best sleeper car.

This, I'd kill for a Heritage Edition Ford GT, or even just a white one with blue stripes.

diablo in "pussy magnet yellow", "ultrafaggot purple" or orange.

Maybe someday.

>drive it every day
dat mpg and tiny fuel tank doe

1947 Ford Pickup

GTR

>tfw fell for the "welders make good money" meme

Fucking "muh feels" faggotry. Porsche purists are insane, buying any aircooled 911 is a guaranteed solid investment at this point

But does it have DIRECT INJECTION?

if they made sure to stick you and three generations of your family into one of their gulags, I'd cut them a check tonight.

welders make consistent money, if you want good money you have to be unionized buddy :^)

Here's a cool video for you
youtube.com/watch?v=XcD1To6vsAo

All I want is an LS F with the V10 dropped in.

More doors more whores, but I'd settle for an LFA or LC tbqhwymn.

I'm hoping to find an ok one for cheap... so all the money can go towards the Jay Leno conversion....

Some asshat broke 1 and now there's only 7 left. Also 1 meeleon dollas and built in in a town I can barely pronounce on the other side of the world in the bad side of Europe. If it breaks, I'm fucked basically. I'm just gonna get an evora and call it a day.

1. 1974 Comet gt
>I could buy a fully restored one with cash right now but I want my primer shitbox back
2. 7.3L with a stick
> just don't need a fifth vehicle ask one my wife can't drive
3. Another jeep Comanche
> is mostly nostalgia goggles but I miss my little jeep beaters

That crash was the perfect publicity stunt for them

It's a fucking G35 with a bodykit

Is that a lie? Every time I pay a welding shop to do anything they rape my wallet.
>TFW paid nearly $200 to have a U-joint cut out of shift linkage and replaced.

Any Group B car ever.

[supercharger whining in the distance]

>buy dream car
>realize it's not that fun and too expensive
>sell it
>2 weeks later, regret selling it
>can't find similar models anymore

fml

>tfw your dream car goes around 5k here

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

BMW 750 E38 in black color. No accidents, mint or near-mint condition. White leather, fully packed with features. Not long version.

>justify

sheit, i'll never even come close to having the money to even need to start worrying about justification

Mercedes SLR McLaren

The thing is, I can afford one on paper but then I couldn't retire at 35.

My grandfather has a 1950 that he's been working on for a few years.
I'm hoping he'll have it finished soon.

The worst part is I can afford it, but finding one in Ausfalia is a fucking nightmare.

Build one of those Hawk kitcars. Cheaper, an engine of your choice, RHD option and you'll have the additional fulfillment of having built your own Stratos.

Ferrari

When considering most aren't built to take high mileage as drivers I can't justify ever spending that kind of money for what would amount to be a weekend play toy.

Any mr/rr porsche other than the awful 996. Even the cheapest 2006 boxsters go for over $30k where I live

I love any car that is purpose built for driving.

These threads always make me want to go out and buy a lottery ticket

And a shout out to my fellow user with good taste. Truly the purest sports car ever built.

>tiny fuel tank
Right?
Mine holds 25.

>I can't justify
Make more money. If you had multiple millions, you wouldn't even bother justifying it, you'd just do it.

A Mk 4 Supra that's left hand drive.

The prices have gotten to the point even me, a die hard fanboy, can't justify paying that much. There's so many cars better than it for so much cheaper. But they aren't Poopra's...

>STILL HAS CATFISH MOUTH GRILL

reeeeee

It's true if you work 90 hours a week in shit conditions.

You will never make a good salary in a comfortable conditions as blue collar wagie

I want my French super sedan

patrician taste user. Batou-san approved

>anyone who likes the same thing as I do has good taste

I almost feel ashamed but a Volt. I love the idea of electric cars, fucking hate batteries and charge times, so the Volt's approach to the problem lets me not spend anything on gas except on my biannually 2000 mile roadtrips. As an engineer who fucking loves electric cars (muh torque, muh acceleration, muh gasoline) I couldn't hop onboard their train because your battery could die on 95 in the middle of fucking Georgia and you'd be fucked, rendering your 60k+ investment retardedly nill.

The Volt is 30k new, but I cant justify that as a used one with 20k goes for fucking 18k. Already sets off the spidey sense. That and I have a family and a house, meaning that dinky interior would do me no good when I need to haul the wife, the kids, the dog, and the luggage cross country.

I'll stick with my Tacoma for that, but whenever I see a Volt I go "man would I love to play with that."

Its not a supercar, just my dream car to play with if my life played out differently. Maybe I'll pick up its successor when I am old and tool around in it, but for now I need practicality, which an effective two seater hatchback can't provide.

thats why you be a fabricator not a welder senpai. a fabricator can also weld

It's pretty much a Mazda Protege. (Which are extremely reliable btw.)

you guys are gonna laugh at me... but my dream car is literally a toyobaru. I don't know why I like it so much, but the styling, the simplicity, the fact that it's rwd with a low cog and has 200hp and is fairly high revving simply ticks all the boxes for me.
right now I drive a fucking 100hp diesel skoda, and all cars around here are either vw trash, audis, diesel bmws, citroens and other assortments of terrible ~100-150hp cars.
>tfw can't afford one right now
>tfw considered buying a 5k bmw many times just because it's rwd
>tfw see the toyobaru get constantly shit on here but I can only dream of having it and just goingfor night runs with it
it saddens me just to write this

I was just going to post a picture of one to meme and bant about, but you've made me reconsider.

Already bought my dream car.

I've made $4000 in a week before, but I worked about 100 hours and it left me half dead

t.mechanic

A Ferrari Testarossa 512m in black

Could be worse, a brand new Toyobaru starts at FIFTY FUCKING THOUSAND EUROBUCKS where I live.
That's literally 996 Turbo money.

911 GT3

2005 Ford GT

Same for me. Always wanted a miata, now I have one. Feelsgoodman

li..likewise, user. I love the GT86 and the fact that everyone shits on it kinda makes me want it all that more.

don't lose hope though, second hand prices are tanking hard so they'll be more affordable soon, start saving now and you could be able to get a loan out on one

>inb4 cash buyer fags

OP here, bought my GT86 used in mint condition with 20k miles on the clock for half of what the previous owner paid. Paid cash. :^)

>$60k

Same

They are being discontinued soon, careful. However, my brother who has one says it's great. He hardly fills the tank

>loancucks

Dauer 962 lm because group c car for the road.
Some shitskin sultan owns three of these.

All of them because I only ever own one car at a time and I don't change while my current car still works.

I've always really wanted an original power wagon but I'm pretty sure that legacy trucks place bought them all for their shitty fucking conversions.

that
also this

or pic related

Always wanted a 68' Fastback.

don't we all?

>not taking advantage of credit for depreciating assets

Singer Reimagined Porsche, pretty much any model '68-'92

Volvo v70 series 2 R

I like 5cyl and turbos

>mfw my dad had one, cherry red, 289 V8, and sold it when I was 10 and didn't know about cars

>only 12

story?

this, plus many manufacturers will give 0% financing through their financing arm

damn Australians please send one to canada

>discontinued soon

Source? I believe you looking at the volume produced and sold (almost Honda Insight tier). If true, breaks my heart further.

Buying? Those things have hit a serious plateau. Wild ride on up and now they're pretty unattainable, but watch that value fall a little. Porsche made a fuckton of those things and all the teary-eyed purists who bought them for $25k are starting to think selling at $75k is a decent idea. Soon (if not already) we're gonna have a huge pool of cars on sale and the price will sink... even if slightly

thanks user, i'll persevere and one day... one day i'll have it.

>Have to live in the same universe where I don't own one of these for the rest of my life.

But earlier this month I did buy (in cash) the closest thing thing to my dream car.

>used 2014 Audi S4, 30k miles already

Youre right, googled it - most entry level models are definitely closer to the top of the appreciation curve and the bubble finally burst but holy shit I remember the prices skyrocketing over the past 3 years. Still, 993 turbos are never going to be reasonably priced again. Jerry Seinfeld tried selling his for 225k (almost twice market value) a decade ago and that would have been a bargain today

i've seen the LFA for as low as $330,000 and as high as $550,000 for the same model. People are just asking a lot of money (half a million!) and seeing what they can get. I have the feeling they will sell at any price, really.

I would love a burgerking-ring edition, but those are never for sale and if they are I bet they are $750,000+