What can I do to this engine to make the 4,000lb car that it resides in fun to drive?

What can I do to this engine to make the 4,000lb car that it resides in fun to drive?

sell it since you admitted a couple days ago that you can't afford it anymore anyways

Nobody wants it

Add a direct injection system.

its easy op

just get it some k04's

that's what the b5 s4 crew do.

google b5 s4 stage 3

See user your forced fucking direct Injection meme in not going to take off the more you post it!!!!

Sounds to me like the problem is your car not the engine. Take out your back seats and spare tire and get a suspension upgrade

Did ROUSH send you?

K swap it

Shut the fuck up about direct injection. You keep posting the same shit all over the place and you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

audis handle like complete ass because of how far the engine sits out front

the only thing these 2.7tt's are good for is highway monsters.

I think you mean BOSCH.

what car is it

stickers + stance lol

04 A6

>making an Audi fun to drive

It's like trying to make an Alfa reliable. Don't even bother.

Methanol imjection

Ded

Okay, ask me about DIRECT INJECTION.

Forget about the engine, just gut the rest of the car.

Top tier summer tires
Sway bars
Coilovers
Strut tower braces
Polyurethane bushings
Seats with better bolstering
Bump steer kit
Track day brake pads

Sell it and buy an m5

fuck all these niggas, op. audi v6 turbos are pricey but can make some huge power on stock shit... i remember my cousin's s4 pretty quick stock, then put like 5k on the engine raped it like no tomorrow... i have no fucking idea about the new engines they push out, even the v6s now. the problem i have with turbo anything v6s, is the complexity and the plumbing... :X

>Audi 2.7
>4,000lbs.
Allroad?

>Nobody wants it
I don't blame them.

The only thing you can really do with these is turn them into straight line monsters, which involves putting on new turbos (K04s, RS6 turbos, maybe even Garrett GTxRs). The stock K03s tend to go kaboom if you turn the boost up much higher than stock.
Unfortunately, upgrading the turbos involves taking the engine out. Also if it's an auto, you'll probably blow up the transmission afterwards. If it's a 6-speed you'll be fine, those were massively overbuilt.